It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOMIC & BANK COLLAPSE ICE Agent Commits Suicide in NYC; Leaves Note Revealing Gov't Plans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to: Maverick1
Been digging but it seems I am not getting anywhere.
In the rebuttal to Snopes they mention the station having the hd4 signal of WNSH 94.7. This seems to be a country station.
There is a 95.1 classic rock station but it is owned by Iheart radio.
Not sure but the rebuttals look interesting and I am awaiting the new update (story) that is coming out later today.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Rawstory.com has this down as a "Right wing loon conspiracy". Why does it always end up being the right wing loons that have the good stories?
I guess the left is too busy rioting and causing trouble at Trump rallies.
www.rawstory.com...
Well the left wing sure has had their share of conspiracy stories when Bush Jr was potus, you know the whole 9-11 truth movement blaming bush and the Israelis, vaccines being forced by fascist govt, no wmd anywhere, vast right wing conspiracy, rise of fascist police state, etc. now the shoes on the other foot all the conspiracies involving current potus are debunked and ridiculed by the left and even blamed on the right.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Defense Production Act of 1950 has this statement in it.

The Act also authorizes the President to requisition property, force industry to expand production and the supply of basic resources, impose wage and price controls, settle labor disputes, control consumer and real estate credit, establish contractual priorities, and allocate raw materials towards national defense.[1]
From wiki/Executive_Order_13603

My statements still hold true, and do not take what Wikipedia has posted out of context. The article clearly shows that it was the 1950's Act of congress that gave certain powers to the president of the united states, and Obama was just delegating powers he already had prior to the executive order.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Great topic, star and flag.

Two years ago I would have said this was the ramblings of a "crazy man". After what I know of the true origins of ISIS and Al Qaeda, and the US role in 9/11 (in my view from my research), it unfortunately would not surprise me.

We know about the million plus rounds. We know about the detention centers. It has been an open question as to what significance these items have. Maybe this fills in some pieces.

Or, maybe the guy was crazy. I am not sure and look forward to further information.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Interesting

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Haven't "they" been saying this is on the verge of happening for over 40 years now?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowsOfEridu

Not to my knowledge. Have a link?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowsOfEridu
Haven't "they" been saying this is on the verge of happening for over 40 years now?

Ive been into "alternative news" since 2010. I'm also young. Ive listened to people like Alex Jones talk about fema camps and economic collapse. Writers for alex jones, or other websites, have even given yearly dates that have come and gone.

I remember being glued to these conspiracy theories. Id wake up everyday and get all the info i could with w/e time i had.

I eventually grew up out of my initial wide-eyed conspiracy haze. These paranoid conspiracists always seem to be on the edge of something, but often making too many assumptions.

Its all too complex and almost silly for me to REALLY give a sh!t about anymore. I don't know about you guys; but if the new world order is coming, they have done a great job.

They have created apathetic conspiracy theorists, while creating mindless mainstream fools. They have also silenced and contained any good whistle-blowers of the suppossed "NWO". That is , if it is all true of course.

edit on 12-5-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Surprised no one has transcribed the suicide note from the article, considering it's the focal point of the OP...

"The America I grew up in, and cherished, has been murdered by its own federal government. Our Constitution has become meaningless and our laws politicized so badly, they are no longer enforced except for political purposes" the note said. "Our elected officials are, to a person, utterly corrupt and completely devoid of any love or respect for the country which pays them. To them, everything is about getting and keeping power, and making illicit money from backroom deals.

I was hired to enforce the law; to capture and deport people who come to this country against our laws. But now, if I dare to do that, I face being suspended or fired because our President refuses to faithfully execute the duties of his office. Instead, I come to work each day, and collect a paycheck twice a month, for intentionally doing little to nothing. I cannot and will not be party to this fraud; to this usurpation of the law, or to the despicable politicians betraying our nation.

If the American people knew what this government is planning, they would rise-up and overthrow it. If I or anyone else in the federal government revealed what is coming, we would be killed anyway, so now I will reveal what I know.

We in federal law enforcement have been drilling for several years to control riots and uprisings from a coming financial collapse and widespread bank failures. The drills involve life-sized images of American men, even women and children, whom we are told to shoot for "practice" and to "get used to it."

We have been told that the economy is terminally ill and will fail in 2016. We are also told the banks are all insolvent and the FDIC doesn't have nearly enough funds to bail out depositors. We are told these events are unavoidable and it is imperative that the government survive when people rise-up over this.

When the collapse takes place, detention camps created under the FEMA REX-84 program in the 1980's to house illegal aliens whom we were going to deport, will instead be used to imprison American Citizens whom the government feels constitute a "threat." American citizens will be rounded-up without warrants and imprisoned without trial for God knows how long.

These camps have been equipped to carry out Hitler-scale killings! An actual "purge" of Americans citizens by the very government which they, themselves, created and pay for! I cannot be party to this.

The government knows the military will rise-up to stop this, so our military is being deployed overseas, intentionally involved in foreign fights, and deliberately shrunk in size so they cannot be here or help Americans! This is why certain ammunition and weaponry has been removed from state-level National Guard Armories and over a Billion rounds of hollow point ammunition has been bought by the federal government. The states themselves have been disarmed of military-grade firepower so they cannot defend themselves from the federal activities. This is also why local police departments have been militarized and provided with armored vehicles and weapons of war

When the inevitable collapse begins to take place, electric power to the entire country will be shut off, as will all forms of communication. All banks will be immediately closed; no one will be able to get any money because all ATM's will be offline. Credit, Debit and EBT cards will not function. Anyone without cash will have no way to get any. The Emergency Alert System will be used to takeover all broadcast stations and tell the public this is a result of a cyber attack.

But while the American people patiently await things to get back to normal, the government will unleash round-ups of citizens they deem militants or dangerous. With all civilian communications out, and all TV and radio stations taken over by the Emergency Alert System, by the time word spreads of what is taking place, the government will already have the upper hand.

Every federal prison has been outfitted with lethal gas systems. When things go bad, all prisoners in all prisons will be placed in their cells on lock-down. Prison staff will depart the facility, and a certain designated person will trigger a lethal gas system. All federal prisoners, regardless of their crime or their sentence, will be gassed to death in their cells. Once the gas clears, the dead will be removed and the prisons will then be used to house citizens who fight against the federal onslaught.

So intent is the government to succeed they have recruited priests, rabbis and clerics from various religions to quote appropriate Scriptures about "obeying government." They are being trained to tell people not to fight back and that their best hope is to pray.

Executive order 13603 about “National Defense Resources Preparedness.”

This 10-page document is a blueprint for a federal takeover of the economy. Specifically, Obama’s plan involves seizing control of:

* “All commodities and products that are capable of being ingested by either human beings or animals”

* “All forms of energy”

* “All forms of civil transportation”

* “All usable water from all sources”

* “Health resources – drugs, biological products, medical devices, materials, facilities, health supplies, services and equipment”

* Forced labor ( or “induction” as the executive order delicately refers to military conscription)

Moreover, federal officials would “issue regulations to prioritize and allocate resources.

We in federal law enforcement have also been told that the government has a full database of all so-called "Preppers." Those people will be dealt with first -- by armed federal agents coming to take their guns, then their food stocks, so food can be re-distributed as the government sees fit.

The majority of this information has already been irrefutably confirmed. FEMA camps, civilian target practice, hoarding of hollow point ammunition, the executive orders... not sure what all the dispute is about as there's really no question about it.

Based on my experience with suicidal individuals, his actions don't seem to reflect that of someone crazed and delusional but rather one who has hopelessly accepted the harsh reality and chose to "get out" rather than face the coming storm.

Though it's all quite irrelevant. It's abundantly clear action by the masses won't happen until it's already too late. No one is willing to do anything until their own little sphere of influence has been invaded.

It seems this man knew that all too well...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well it adds up sufficiently, those drills no one could understand last year september from that jade program and now the new hitler who's running for president, as well as the walls he's planning to build. Let's see how it plays out.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker
Thanks for that! I didn't think of doing it.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hubrisinxs

My statements still hold true, and do not take what Wikipedia has posted out of context. The article clearly shows that it was the 1950's Act of congress that gave certain powers to the president of the united states, and Obama was just delegating powers he already had prior to the executive order.

Yes but the point is, Obama used the EO to update and modernize that Act, therefore giving the government a clear plan for exercising those powers in times of emergency, which is what the guy said.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Exactly

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

According to what I found, a blog was the first website to report the story on Friday, May 6th. No mention of a suicide note but the article states there were people standing a few feet away when the agent shot himself according to someone at the scene.

"A Walk in the Park"

I'm definitely interested in this story and especially the alleged suicide note.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
My experience has been that most of the bankers ... banksters ... that choose to "opt out" do so from isolated high rise buildings with no CCTV in sight. Those that refuse to oblige the proverbial powers that be generally tend to kill their entire families before they "arkanside" or "suicide" out.

It may be interesting to take some notes given the limited availability of data ... and note what other circumstances may be viable reasoning in cases where the methods are different. I do not have the time or inclination to undertake such a project now, though your original post did bring up the idea. Perhaps someone with more time and as keen an interest in the world outside the rabbit hole we call the "real world" may be interested?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So I looked up superstation95 domain info and there are some interesting things in it.

Registrant Name is simply Domain Admin

Creation Date: 2015-04-17T17:27:13Z
Updated Date: 2016-04-08T05:59:05Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-04-17T17:27:13Z

Registrant City: Nobby Beach
Registrant State/Province: Queensland
Registrant Country: AU

Registrant Email: [email protected]

Admin Name: Domain Admin

Admin City: Nobby Beach
Admin State/Province: Queensland
Admin Country: AU

Tech Name: Domain Admin

Tech City: Nobby Beach
Tech State/Province: Queensland
Tech Country: AU

Here is link to that info

The only type of contact info in any of this info is single phone number and e-mail run buy another company called privacyprotect org.

A google search for priacyprotect just brings up a bunch of complaints about the company running illegal and scam based websites.
Here

A google search of the single phone number shows a bunch of results show the phone number being used by telemarketer scammers.

Here

As others have pointed out there is no about or contact info on their site. Also there is not a single authors name for any of the articles it simple just says "posted by newroom".

If this is a legit site for a radio station why no profiles for radio hosts, photos of radio hosts or sound clips from their radio shows?

EDIT: I tried e-mailing the [email protected] and got this back in response a few seconds later:

Greetings, Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated message. In order to get in touch with the domain owner, please fill the contact domain owner form on following URL. privacyprotect.org...

Privacy Protection privacyprotect.org We DO NOT accept Postal mails. All postal mails sent to our PO Box address are rejected. Please use the Contact Domain Owner form below to contact the domain name owner.

This website is completely run by an invisible entity. Why all that privacy for a radio station website.

EDIT EDIT: Further digging shows other weird things.

In superstaion's rebutal to snopes it says this:

2) According to the FCC Licensing Bureau, 95.1 FM in New York City is the HD-4 frequency for WNSH 94.7 FM as licensed by the FCC as shown HERE

But if you follow the link it has nothing to do with New York City or WNSH 94.7 FM in fact WNSH 94.7 FM is a country radio station in Queens. In the Link that superstation provided the applicant name is BRIDGELIGHT, LLC. is a company that owns Christian radio stations. Also it seem that bridgelight never actual used 95.1 FM they simple build a facility to transmit on that frequency in FORT GREENE, NY.

There are no records I can find of any transfer of 95.1 FM to anyone. The last transfer of that station was from the old board of directors of BRIDGELIGHT, LLC to the new board of directors of BRIDGELIGHT, LLC. in 2013. The last record of anything for 95.1 FM on the FCC website was a request to modify their construction permit in 2015.

SO what I can gather based on this that 95.1 FM has never been operational and never Licensed by the FCC to broadcast as the only licensed stations BRIDGELIGHT, LLC holds are FM 89.7 FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP,NJ and FM 99.7 Monticello,NY

I feel like I am going down a rabbit hole with this one.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Looking more into BRIDGELIGHT, LLC it seems they do own a translator station in Fort Lee, NJ 103.1 FX (not FM) that under the Nash country umbrella aka WNSH 94.7 FM also they own there other "FX" stations FX 91.9, FX 94.3, FX 106.9. But still 95.1 FM or any info showing it is a HD-4 frequency for WNSH 94.7 FM.
edit on 13-5-2016 by defiythelie because: added more stuff.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted, but have ya'll seen this??

A new film called "AMERIGEDDON" envisions the aftermath of an attack on the United States power grid.

The political thriller depicts an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack in which the nation's power grid is brought down. In the aftermath, the government declares martial law and citizens' rights are stripped away.

Heavin said he believes the movie can make a difference in people's lives. He pointed out that two congressional committees have determined that an EMP attack is a top threat. "We wanted to wake people up and demand that our government do something to protect us," he said. An EMP attack would knock out electricity, running water, the internet and banking systems. It's estimated that the average family only has three days worth of food in the house. "Congress determined that 90 percent of Americans would be dead within 12 months," said Heavin, adding that he believes there is a "great awakening" taking place in the country right now. He said Americans have become fed up with the "criminal elite" in Washington and view Donald Trump as "someone who just might have the nerve to take our country back."

here is the trailer:

Okay, I'm starting to get a little freaked out by this whole thing!!!

What do ya'll think?

Pax

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Superstation95 continuously makes things up. Me being here is an example. I was to be killed by a water seiche before.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

NO SUPERSTATION95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Learn that lesson.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

That movie is straight to DVD.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join