It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Butcherguy's dream last night.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I fell asleep last night on the couch. I was sleeping for about an hour apparently. I woke up to the sound of the basement door swinging shut and latching. It has a distinctive creaking sound. I got up and looked in the basement and there was no one there. I went upstairs and checked on my kids, they were both sound asleep. So that was weird.
Now the dream.
I was looking around my house and noticed that all of my ammunition was missing. All the guns were there, but no ammo. Even magazines that are normally loaded were empty. There were ammo boxes that should have been full that were empty.
Then some friends came by to tell me that they had experienced the same thing. All of their ammunition was gone. Guns were not missing, just ammo.
Later, I looked out the window and saw tanks coming through a field. No markings, but they were firing from time to time, so I took them to be enemy forces of some sort. After that soldiers came into my house and made themselves at home. They were eating our food and some were sleeping in our beds. My children complained to them that they were sleeping in their beds and the one said 'Tough S41T, sleep on the floor.'
The soldiers spoke American English.

That is when I woke up.

I Have only had two prophetic dreams in the past as far as I can remember, and that was concerning numbers, I played the numbers and hit the lottery. That hasn't happened for years.

Anyone want to give their analysis of what the dream might mean?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The soldiers sound like Blackwater mercenaries - as for the missing ammunition, that one's a doozy. Often times in my dreams my glasses break/shatter and I cannot see - these dreams happen a lot when life is hectic and things seem out of my control. Perhaps your missing ammunition is also related to this idea - a sense of helplessness or impending changes on the horizon
edit on 11-5-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

-and-

Canada grows a pair.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

The soldiers sound like Blackwater mercenaries - as for the missing ammunition, that one's a doozy. Often times in my dreams my glasses break/shatter and I cannot see - these dreams happen a lot when life is hectic and things seem out of my control. Perhaps your missing ammunition is also related to this idea - a sense of helplessness or impending changes on the horizon

Oh, it was definitely a nightmare.
Especially hearing my basement door swing shut when I woke up.
I am going to blame that on some kind of 'ears playing tricks on me' thing, as I don't think my place is haunted.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: masqua

originally posted by: butcherguy

-and-

Canada grows a pair.

Honestly, I might play France and wave the Canadian flag.
I should like them even more if they bring bacon and syrup!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The dream does sound almost like martial law is put in place in it. Definitely a lot of websites dedicated to this idea coming sooner rather than later. I don't know that I believe it but it honestly wouldn't surprise me to see it in my lifetime.

The ammo part of your dream flashed me back to Chris Rock....

“You don’t need no gun control, you know what you need? We need some bullet control. Men, we need to control the bullets, that’s right. I think all bullets should cost five thousand dollars… five thousand dollars per bullet… You know why? Cause if a bullet cost five thousand dollars there would be no more innocent bystanders. Yeah! Every time somebody get shut we’d say, ‘Damn, he must have done something ... #, he’s got fifty thousand dollars worth of bullets in his ass.’ And people would think before they killed somebody if a bullet cost five thousand dollars. ‘Man I would blow your #ing head off…if I could afford it.’ ‘I’m gonna get me another job, I’m going to start saving some money, and you’re a dead man. You’d better hope I can’t get no bullets on layaway.’ So even if you get shot by a stray bullet, you wouldn't have to go to no doctor to get it taken out. Whoever shot you would take their bullet back, like "I believe you got my property.” ― Chris Rock

I am no expert but is it possible your subconscious is worried about martial law? I know I have seen and heard the idea mentioned a few times in the past few months alone.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: YachiruKusajishi

I am no expert but is it possible your subconscious is worried about martial law? I know I have seen and heard the idea mentioned a few times in the past few months alone.

It must be a subconscious worry, because I don't believe such a thing has much of a chance of happening. Not saying it couldn't, but i don't worry about it.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I've had dreams about no ammunition after the doctor told me I was shooting blanks. But seriously, advancing tanks/soldiers sounds like Martial Law, which could happen after Obama cancels November elections after October polls show Hillary behind miserably. Will it happen? Extremely doubtful. Can it happen? Well, your dreams allowed you to win the lotttery, so sure, anything can happen.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The missing ammo could represent your anxiety over your ability to protect yourself and your family, the American soldiers could represent a need to protect yourself from enemies of a domestic nature.

The soldiers overwhelming your family and environment without your permission could represent a subconscious meme that you are powerless against these domestic enemies, unless you are suitably equipped and prepared.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

imho, you are wrong.

It ABSOLUTELY WILL HAPPEN

Some thought before the end of this Spring. Others say within 2 years.

CERTAINLY on the NOT DISTANT horizon.

And not just martial law . . . full blown WWIII.

It is in the oligarchy's script.

It is ONLY a matter of time.

I have 0.0000000000000000% doubt of this.

I'm shocked that anyone COULD doubt this at this late stage in the advancement of the oligarchy's strategies, measures, plans, & treasonous achievements.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
The missing ammo could represent your anxiety over your ability to protect yourself and your family...

I was going to say the same thing. The lack of ammunition is, in my opinion, similar to dreams of being naked in a public place, it is about vulnerability.

Good thing he did not have a cat infestation mixed in at the same time, that would have been a true nightmare for him.

edit on 11-5-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian with death is on the line

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
That sounds reasonable to me.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

imho, you are wrong.

It ABSOLUTELY WILL HAPPEN

Some thought before the end of this Spring. Others say within 2 years.

CERTAINLY on the NOT DISTANT horizon.

And not just martial law . . . full blown WWIII.

It is in the oligarchy's script.

It is ONLY a matter of time.

I have 0.0000000000000000% doubt of this.

I'm shocked that anyone COULD doubt this at this late stage in the advancement of the oligarchy's strategies, measures, plans, & treasonous achievements.

I will not hold my breath waiting.
It is because of so many 'boy that cried wolf' warnings in the past.
George Bush was going to declare martial law, then it was Obama.
Similar to each President since Reagan being the Antichrist.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I have had a recurring nightmare along similar lines, except mine focussed on the skies. Formations of military aircraft... bombers, fighters and all the other craft associated with an air attack flew overhead and the feeling of dread and helplessness was very strong.

No doubt, a phobia about the probability of war is deeply set into our unconscious and comes out in our dreams.

Like: Hello, little mortal. Here's what your future might look like, because it happens a lot, you know?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Good thing he did not have a cat infestation mixed in at the same time, that would have been a true nightmare for him.

Thanks. That part of your post just sent chills down my spine.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

What if the cats were operating the tanks?

Me-ouch!!!

edit on 11-5-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
All shall bow down to our kitty overlords. And to think all this time people thought people were TPTB

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What if the cats were operating the tanks?

Me-ouch!!!

I guess no one would laugh at me for stockpiling ATGM's if that happened.... would they?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You cant fight tanks with bullets. Maybe your mind is trying to tell you that. Is what you are doing enough for you and your family. Do you need to do more? If so .what? Kinda what I got out of it.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I've been studying and waiting for various benchmarks in the race toward Armageddon since

We are 'light years' closer now than we were then in an exhaustive list of ways and degrees.

The 'cry wolf' thing is a great strategy to lull folks into media lobotomized sleep about what the oligarchy has long been doing/'hiding' increasingly in plain sight.

I realize that NORMALCY BIAS is incredibly strong. In some contexts, it can be deadly.

I still think you need to trust your dream more than your normalcy bias.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join