It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK,I'm Finally Ready to Talk...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hello ATS-

Former posts from years past will show you can take me seriously when I say I worked intimately for the top 0.002 %

I wasn't ready to talk then, but I am now. Ask away.

Also, I am intimate with many other corporate type conspiracies (or truths). Also ask away.

I forgot to add- I am also looked at as a thought leader in the Big Data space - with a specialty in digital behavioral modeling- happy to discuss concerns around data privacy as well.
edit on 11-5-2016 by mrperplexed because: (no reason given)

Mods move tonappropriate forum
edit on 11-5-2016 by mrperplexed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mrperplexed

You don't say where you are from but I am hoping if not the EU then you have something to tell us about why Cameron is so keen to keep the Britain in the EU. What is his real angle for this because he is now waving the war within the EU if we leave, which doesn't ring right or his real reason, just desperation as he hopes we won't vote to leave.?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I am from the USA- a reply to: Shiloh7

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrperplexed
I am from the USA- a reply to: Shiloh7

the top 0.002 % operate internationally.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Yes They do. I as answering where I was from. The answer to why is much simpler than most think... In a broad sense why no big moves? Because it introduces uncertainty to those in 1. Money 2. Power. They are not synonymous, but those who wield both are the ones truly calling the shots.

a reply to: RoScoLaz5

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mrperplexed

So doesn't corporate knowledge extend round the world these days? I had hoped for your input if possible?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Be more specific, there is a lot to unpackaged in that GREAT question.reply to: Shiloh7

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrperplexed
Hello ATS-

Former posts from years past will show you can take me seriously when I say I worked intimately for the top 0.002 %

I wasn't ready to talk then, but I am now. Ask away.

Also, I am intimate with many other corporate type conspiracies (or truths). Also ask away.

I forgot to add- I am also looked at as a thought leader in the Big Data space - with a specialty in digital behavioral modeling- happy to discuss concerns around data privacy as well.

Mods move tonappropriate forum

When you say worked with the .002% were they any of them the Top Illuminati Bloodlines? Astors, Bundys, Rockefeller, Duponts, Rothchikds etc?

And if you did. How far off do you think we are from a major crash? 1 year or 5 ? And is this coming crash to set up the one world currency

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Is this year gonna be THE year when the crap hits the fan bigger than all years before?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Narrative of my life... folks are finally ready to talk, just as I'm done and finally ready for slumber... but ... I'll play!

So what's the big plan for humanity, other than the great majority being used as stairs? Are we mostly to be erased as a conservation measure, or simply made into obedient drones?

And, if slated for erasure, will we be able to see the ending of Game of Thrones... TV as well as real life versions, I mean?

Oh, and what's the scoop on all conspiracy theory? At this point, I guess I mean are any of them actually INcorrect?

Do the halls of power actually echo with calls of "fnord?"

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hey

All respect and one love. Your near death experience mirrors mine. That aside.

Outside of your post asking about identity verification I cannot find anything to substantiate your 2% claim. So what are you referring to and are you willing to give proof of knowledge?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Extra ordinary claims, require extra ordinary evidence.

This thread is being closed, pending proof from the OP regarding their exploits or knowledge.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

top topics

join