It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugees: Exclude males between 10 to 50 years old - problem solved!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It would seem like and it's very obvious, the crime wave associated with the influx of refugees from the Middle East are only caused by males between 10 and 50 years old....

The solution is very obvious. Allow women, and children only and exclude males between 10 to 50 years old!

It would be bad to turn down the entire refugees for the trouble cause by men only and let the innocents suffer.

Turning everyone out is stupid.

Allowing everyone in is also stupid.

I have worked in the Middle East for two years. There are good and bad Arab Muslims and you can make a rough guide which ones to avoid based on age and sex....Worked out for me and saved my skin all the time!

Are we intelligent species or not?? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the obvious and make actions based on the obvious!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

That is not obvious. You can;t separate families. Men are often seen as they go first in order to get a job and a home first and then call for their family. So, no, that is not obvious.
edit on 11-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

And males from TEN? What is wrong with you?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Mind you I don't believe in the refugee bs, but your "solution" isn't. I lack the words..
edit on 11-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

He seems practical...they're "redicalized" from a ridiculously young age. Yes, blocking all males within that age is a bit much, as they do... at least are supposed to...take care of their families. BUT... single, fighting age males, no family ties, trekking in under the skirts of the women and children...NO. Absolutely not. They can politely (HA) turn around, go home and fight for what ACTUALLY belongs to them. Not come into other, big hearted country's and take what IS NOT THEIRS...sorry, but forget it and them.

P.S. And usually I tend to agree with you, but this subject, pro "migration" in these times, will boil my blood faster than animal abuse! Hopefully, my next life will see this squared away...the radicals will be back where they belong, and the rest of the world will be unified in peace.
edit on 11-5-2016 by Rubicon3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3

He seems practical...they're "redicalized" from a ridiculously young age. Yes, blocking all males within that age is a bit much, as they do... at least are supposed to...take care of their families. BUT... single, fighting age males, no family ties, trekking in under the skirts of the women and children...NO. Absolutely not. They can politely (HA) turn around, go home and fight for what ACTUALLY belongs to them. Not come into other, big hearted country's and take what IS NOT THEIRS...sorry, but forget it and them.

Who? Which ones are "redicalized" as you say?
You want the 10 year olds to turn around, go back and fight?

Do you actually know what they are fighting?

The eople you want turned back have no chance TO fight.

You are one of those people who think the 'military aged males' should just turn aroound and fight. They would fight trained military, trained militia, trained rebels and drones.

I hope you can sleep with that. I can't.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

OK I see the point about men coming to the EU and then sending for their wives and kids. So your first set of figures which are based on just the men are purely the top of the ice berg and we are looking at a much larger number or what can only be somewhat impolitely termed mass breeders, especially when wifey 1, 2 3 and 4 arrives with umpteen kiddies in tow.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

You are quite right because the males are especially brainwashed in islamic schools. Because of poor education they only have the skill of reciting religious passages learned by rote which probably only elevates them into imams and too many of those especially with warped ideas about non muslims are far too many for the world, let alone the EU.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

OK I see the point about men coming to the EU and then sending for their wives and kids. So your first set of figures which are based on just the men are purely the top of the ice berg and we are looking at a much larger number or what can only be somewhat impolitely termed mass breeders, especially when wifey 1, 2 3 and 4 arrives with umpteen kiddies in tow.

You must be kidding me. These are people fleeing for their lives. You wory about ho many wives??

In Syria is appears permission from a court must be granted for a second wife. But your post is a distraction.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

I have worked in the Middle East for two years. There are good and bad Arab Muslims and you can make a rough guide which ones to avoid based on age and sex....Worked out for me and saved my skin all the time!

Haha what a load of bull#. The image that you are creating that the average male from the M.E. is a horny rapist is wrong on so many levels. You have never been in the middle east, stop talking nonsense. "you can make a rough guide which ones to avoid based on age and sex....Worked out for me and saved my skin all the time!" this sentence gave it all away, nice try though.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

"Go back and fight" There you hit the problem being discussed with your word 'fight'. These radicalised boys only know how to fight if their education is purely from the religious school of kill or convert. Are you converted already or happy to convert yourself,as its unlikely things will get any better. Of our last intake of Muslims from Bangladesh we can't even employ 60% of them so with these men idle and probably resentful about not getting more than just free housing, health care and education for their kids etc its like opening a religious Pandora's box if the lid comes off and Anjem Choudary and our new May or London quietly get cracking with Choudary's agenda.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

That is not obvious. You can;t separate families. Men are often seen as they go first in order to get a job and a home first and then call for their family. So, no, that is not obvious.

Really? You think that is what is happening? It happens when the men alone leave their lands to secure safe havens, but not when the entire family has been forced to leave, as we are told over and over.

Entire cities, areas, millions of people.. so where is the little lady and her kidlings? Sitting in a bush somewhere, till papa saviour gets a job?

No.. good lord.. just LOOK for gods sake...

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

The eople you want turned back have no chance TO fight.

But they can leave their women and children behind, as you alluded to.

Strange how that works. Or is it....

You are one of those people who think the 'military aged males' should just turn aroound and fight. They would fight trained military, trained militia, trained rebels and drones.

I hope you can sleep with that. I can't.

I can, it's how the god damned world works, you know.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

You must be kidding me. These are people fleeing for their lives. You wory about ho many wives??

In Syria is appears permission from a court must be granted for a second wife. But your post is a distraction.

Where are the wives. You just said, that migrants often leave them behind to secure safety, or security, before calling them over.

So they're left alone in a war zone, while the men flee?

Ohmygod, if only you could think clearly and stop being so hippiestic.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

And males from TEN? What is wrong with you?

Everytime we go out the streets, even just eat at a McDonalds joint in Middle East, we often get harrassed by a group of teens, with boys as young as ten, taking pictures of us without our persmission and asking for a date!

By the way, we often go as all-men group. But to our foreign, youthful looks, we get accosted by Arab males for sex - the laws in the Middle East are incredibly tough for men hitting on women, but not as much as men on men as long as it's not openly gay. This means, they go the easy way out and hit on men. Go read the news on Arabs victimizing foreign men.....

Perhaps, we are wondering why in Western nations, the Arabs hit on women there, because the laws are pretty loose in Western nations regarding sexual harrassment between the opposite sex.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Get real, most are economic migrants wanting a better life with what they can get for free. A number are wanting to come for work, but they have that opportunity legally by applying to emigrate to the country of their choice - so why do hou think they are coming illegally when the legal door is open if they have the skills needed?

Wake up because none of this is a distraction except what you are putting up.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Great idea turn them away so there only option is to become what you fear.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3

Thanks, yes, my 2 years experience working in the Middle East as expat from a country with no diplomatic immunity in the Middle East. There is nothing from stopping these animals from harrassing us if they wanted to.

We've been routinely harrassed by boys as young as 10 up to the old men while we worked in the Middle East.

Eventually, I stopped going out at certain times of the day and avoided specific places that is hangout spots of these young boys.

That's how I got the numbers.... 10 to 50 or 10 to 40 must not be allowed entry.......Or at least, only permit the entry of males from the age group under a very tight quota and requirements like western-equivalent education and qualifications and a max quota of only 100 per year.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: Rubicon3

You are quite right because the males are especially brainwashed in islamic schools. Because of poor education they only have the skill of reciting religious passages learned by rote which probably only elevates them into imams and too many of those especially with warped ideas about non muslims are far too many for the world, let alone the EU.

The Arab Muslim women are rather fine, no pun intended.

They are far more likely to speak fluent English and seem more efficient workers (if allowed to work). Young Children below the age of 10 including males are likely to successfully integrate into the Western Culture despite being Muslims.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
It would seem like and it's very obvious, the crime wave associated with the influx of refugees from the Middle East are only caused by males between 10 and 50 years old....

The solution is very obvious. Allow women, and children only and exclude males between 10 to 50 years old!

It would be bad to turn down the entire refugees for the trouble cause by men only and let the innocents suffer.

Turning everyone out is stupid.

Allowing everyone in is also stupid.

Are we intelligent species or not?? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the obvious and make actions based on the obvious!

I think you need to spend sometime with the Safer Transport team of policing in London and you will see that women contribute a substantial amount to crime all be it what is classed as lower level, pick pocketing etc etc.

What needs to happen is for people to stop seeing Europe/UK as a eldorado as more often than not they will just end up in ghettos with other social issues. As I have outlined in many threads like this a large number of refugees are simply economical migrants from such places as Morocco, Algeria, Pakistan etc the number that are fleeing war is no where the numbers we see trying to get to mainland UK.

A better solution would be for other like minded countries to take people as they share a common religion and culture, what is someone going to do when they land in Europe with no common language and a totally different culture not to mention the hatred for our way of life?. I am fed up having to apologise for how we live in the West.

RA

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join