It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Collaborators

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
It seems a worthy post to put forward some essential material on Nazism, a subject that never really fades.

I'm pretty well versed on the documentaries out there, as a History Channel episode of Histories Mysteries features my Uncle RJ Clark Jr. His ship the Leopoldville was lost 24 DEC 1944 off of Cherbourg as the naval warfare part of a German offensive I believe "Autumn Mist", what we know as the "Battle of the Bulge". I covered it in another thread at the debut of this forum.

So, as history buffs we're all seen LOTS of documentaries, even growing up with good ones like World At War. I believe THIS series on nazi collaborators gives more than the usual amount of insight into how a psychopathic empire operates.

The Grand Mufti is just a good solid history lesson...

However, the meat-and-potatoes violators hail from Central Europe, for instance in Croatia...The Beast of the Balkans

docuwiki.net...

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy, and if we can spur some conversation, all the better.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just think of how many were protected after the war by the U.S. and the Soviets, I would consider both to be collaborators. Also Great Britain knew of the camp's early on and they kept it to themselves, Im sure the U.S. wasn't far behind in that knowledge. That is my general observation, I will watch the vid now.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
while operation paperclip is the most widely known exercise in harvesting nazis, operation bloodstone should garner more attention.
america believing russia would have their own version of paperclip, bloodstone was setup to find these guys.
what ensued was a mass exodus of anti-communists to america who, in part fuelled the mccarthy witch hunt.
ODESSA and/or die spinne was created by nazis to escape, these routes became known as ratlines, where an awful lot of blame lies with the pope, the vatican and franco spain.

depending on your age, you might be unaware that there are some good movies that cover this subject, the odessa file, the boys from brazil and marathon man.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The Nazi collaborators we have waved in front of us most of the time are the small guys and the ones selected for criticism. The ones they don't mention most of the time are the biggest profiteers!

It was western bankers, many American, and industrialists who bankrolled the rise of the Nazis and who, in some cases, continued even after the US went to war against Germany. Hell, they even tried to organize a coup against the US government to align themselves with the rising fascist movement in Europe! Those same big families and banking empires still run things to this day, so never really lost.

The selective use of pictures of Hitler with heads of state from the time is again misleading and used to demonize some groups / nations, while other photos of meetings with western heads of state don't get shown so much, if at all. Hitler met with many world leaders, from many nations before war broke out, including from those who would ultimately end up fighting him. So to use photos of one leader of the day in an attempt to try and make some point about that state's ties to Nazism is perhaps a little weak, and at best laughable in the current age.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Really? Could you elaborate on who the U.S. Corporations were that "Bankrolled"
the Nazis. Which families?

A pretty easy comment to make without backing it up. Yes, I'm aware of IBM's idiocy. Yet that isn't exactly bankrolling Nazis is it?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Really? Could you elaborate on who the U.S. Corporations were that "Bankrolled"
the Nazis. Which families?

A pretty easy comment to make without backing it up. Yes, I'm aware of IBM's idiocy. Yet that isn't exactly bankrolling Nazis is it?

Prescott Bush

I doubt prescott did it out of any political or ideological purpose . Just for simple $$$$$$$.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Don't expect miracles.
Most of it is nonsense, claims made in an effort to demonize the wealthy families and bankers (as if they need any more reason to be demonized).
In reality, they made deals with Germany BEFORE the war, in the same way nations make deals with Russia today and we could conceivably be at war with them next month, or next year...

Henry Ford is a good example of how selective people are in their characterization of trade and deals at the time. He was staunchly against both WW1 and 2, and even went on missions to encourage peace. Then in WW2 he was working with the Nazi government to stockpile weapons and build their arsenal, using slave labour in opposition of the Geneva Conventions.

When war broke out he was against the US getting involved, but when they did he joined the effort against the Nazis.

All throughout this and long before he was openly anti-Semitic.

So, when you hear people talking about others being responsible for this or that, it's important to take it all with a massive pinch of salt, things were (and are) far more complicated than people would wish to pretend.

Having said all of this, I have no doubt that there were people capitalizing on war, that's absolutely true. Unfortunately, without actual evidence and only YouTube videos to go on none of the claims actually hold much water.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Google is your friend!

Plenty out there documenting just who was colluding with the Nazis, just spend a little time looking, it's not difficult and has been presented in threads in the past.

In major conflicts such as WWII, as it is today, profits and investments have to be protected. We can't just have the military boys blow it all up. I remember reading an article a few years ago, where the German people in one town stated that when the bombers came, the safest place to be was the factory as it never got bombed..... go figure!

It's not a matter of bashing the bankers or prominent industrialists or corporations, but they sure do like to put profit above all else, even the lives of their fellow countrymen. Of course, they are only faithful to profit and couldn't care less about the lives wasted in protecting that profit. It's the same today as it was back then.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I remember reading an article a few years ago, where the German people in one town stated that when the bombers came, the safest place to be was the factory as it never got bombed..... go figure!

Black humor is not evidence for a conspiracy.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

ODESSA and/or die spinne was created by nazis to escape, these routes became known as ratlines, where an awful lot of blame lies with the pope, the vatican and franco spain.

Don't forget all the Nazis who escaped to Arab countries, converted to Islam, and created the war of annihilation against Israel:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

When the politicians and bankers get to pick the bombing targets, to protect investments, it's everybody's business and those responsible should be tried and jailed. Of course,as I said, then as today, the too big to fail and too rich to jail folks get a free pass and the corporate press bury it. Dismissing the accounts of witnesses as "black humour" is pretty low and feeble to be honest. As we have seen though time and time again, when witness statements don't fit the stated "facts" presented by those in high places, they are simply ignored and ridiculed.

Plenty of evidence of government and corporate media lies abound day in and day out. They get to make statements of "fact" without presenting a shred of evidence to back it up and the sheeple act like good little drones and suck it up. Quite simply, if one were to present half of what we are told today as fact in a court of law, the case would be thrown out due to lack of evidence!

There is plenty of evidence out there showing the criminal actions of the bankers and big corporate and political families, but they have a protected status.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Don't forget all the Nazis who escaped to Arab countries, converted to Islam, and created the war of annihilation against Israel:

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah, I've seen all those images of the blond blue eyed Jihadis battling the poor defenceless Jews!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Actually a quick flick through google will show the Bush's links to financing the Nazi war Machine . www.theguardian.com... and there are a lot of other articles with more info.

Something I suspect many didn't know though and is quite interesting from a moral perspective was also the contribution to Eugenics made by Rothschild, the Carnegie Foundation etc www.theguardian.com...

I do think though that there is far too much trying to remind people today about the nazi's and I dislike the politics behind this because whatever war you want to go through with a tooth pick, you have going to turn up horrifying facts yet we only concentrate on Nazism and its getting boring and time to move on because it doesn't fit the world as it is today.

I don't think we should lie about history or try to deny it and there is a lot of history that people with vested interests want buried. But looking at the global situation today past models of politics don't fit. What is rather more worrying though is the religious influence on the world that is trying to become the overall governing control mechanism. Religion and politics aren't good bedfellows so we actually need to stop their influence and move on to looking to making a secular world if we want peace and not the bankers making yet more profit from our blood.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I enjoyed both videos. I found the Palestinian one very enlightening and fairly balanced. One thing that came up somewhere else the other day which I didn't know was that the genocide of the Jews in Europe killed a huge number of Hasidim Jews who were against the setting up of Israel and that opened up the question were they deliberately targeted by Zionist help because they opposed them? That is a question people's ignorance has hidden and it would be interesting to know about because it certainly helped no end Rothschild's and the Zionists aspirations and is something that separates Jews on Israel today.

I should say that in the UK when I was at school modern history was deliberately avoided so most grew up completely ignorant about countries like Palestine and particularly Britains links with Lord Rothschild and his influence over the British government's decisions and everything affecting our world since WW1.

The Croatian Nazi Collaborators again if one went into other wars you would find collaborators involved there but they don't get the same flogged-to-death publicity do they.

The video, although it explains a lot about who did what and the building and then breakup of Yugoslavia - does serve as a very salient example I suspect to the EU in that too much diversity can't be governed and will lead ultimately to war and death.

Both videos showed the religious influence of both catholicism and Islam very well and to a smaller extent Judiasm and I think fairly. I have always known that the Palestinians have been treated treacherously and it was interesting from a historical perspective to see why, it also explains why so many had their lands and property stolen and were forced out. This explains how deep rooted the problem there is, so unless a solution is found that is agreeable and importantly fair and not just based on some ancient god's say so, till it stops it's going to scar the area perpetually.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The Chase Nazi Account
p20
The Rockefellers' Chase National Bank (later the Chase Manhattan) was the richest and most powerful financial institution in the United States at the time of Pearl Harbor. The Rockefellers owned Standard Oil of New Jersey, the German accounts of which were siphoned through their own bank, the Chase, as well as through the independent National City Bank of New York, which also handled Standard, Sterling Products, General Aniline and Film, SKF, and ITT, whose chief, Sosthenes Behn, was a director of the N.C.B. Two executives of Standard Oil's German subsidiary were Karl Lindemann and Emil Helfferich, prominent figures in Himmler's Circle of Friends of the Gestapo-its chief financiers-and close friends and colleagues of the BIS's Baron von Schroder.

p21
In 1942, introducing a book entitled Patents for Hitler by Gunther Reimannthe, the lawyer Creekmore Fath wrote:

"Since the middle thirties, whenever a German business group wanted to make an agreement with any business concern beyond the borders of Germany, it was required first to submit a full text of the proposed agreement to the Reichsbank. The Reichsbank rejected or rewrote until the agreement met its approval. The Reichsbank approved no agreement which did not fit into the plans of the Nazi State and carry that state another step toward its goal of world domination. In other words, any American firm which reached an agreement or dealt with a German firm . . . was dealing ... with Hitler himself.

I have just included this also - although I said my bit earlier in this thread. I looked at another group of nazi collaborators who supplied either ammunitions or oil etc to an enemy with which to kill their own country's and allied troops with etc although none of their families were naturally present and fighting for freedom of course but sitting on their fat backsides making money out of their dealings.

Below is an extract from this libcom.org... Its a very long document but worth a read because of the history it tells us about.

As war approached, the links between the Rockefellers and the Nazi government became more and more firm. In 1936 the J. Henry Schroder Bank of New York had entered into a partnership with the Rockefellers. Schroder, Rockefeller and Company, Investment Bankers, was formed as part of an overall company that Time magazine disclosed as being "the economic booster of the Rome-Berlin Axis. " The partners in Schroder, Rockefeller and Company included Avery Rockefeller, nephew of John D., Baron Bruno von Schroder in London, and Kurt von Schroder of the BIS and the Gestapo in Cologne. Avery Rockefeller owned 42 percent of Schroder, Rockefeller, and Baron Bruno and his Nazi cousin 47 percent. Their lawyers were John Foster Dulles and Allen Dulles of Sullivan and Cromwell. Allen Dulles (later of the Office of Strategic Services) was on the board of Schroder. Further connections linked the Paris branch of Chase to Schroder as well as the pro-Nazi Worms Bank and Standard Oil of New Jersey in France. Standard Oil's Paris representatives were directors of the Banque de Paris et des Pays-Bas, which had intricate connections to the Nazis and to Chase.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

When the politicians and bankers get to pick the bombing targets, to protect investments, it's everybody's business and those responsible should be tried and jailed.

You can document bankers choosing bombing targets, of course. If not, please explain why you made such a strange statement.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
here's something I recall from a book by Allen Dulles (worked for the OSS in WWII, ended up heading the CIA)

a Brit/US intel team had secret meetings with various French industry people to plan and assist sabotage. some of those were left alone. he specifically mentioned Michelin as a company that refused to cooperate.
last few months of the war, at OSS request, a special bombing raid took out the main Michelin plant.
booyah.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Why do I get he feeling this is about to deteriorate into a "The Holocaust was a Zionist Conspiracy" thread?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I don't disagree with your sentiment on collusion but as far as WWII bombing runs go they were not accurate, or very selective, most of the time they rained down mass quantities in hopes to hit the intended target. They flew in formation at high altitude and/or at night to avoid AA and earlier to avoid fighters when they still had fighters to send up.
edit on 11-5-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Don't forget Ford also TOLD the USA government not to bomb his truck factories in France (just outside Paris) and Germany (in Hamburg I believe)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join