It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Logies Lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Australia's "Night of Nights" aka the Logie Awards for Australian day-time television has come and gone and a few surprising entries have won and illuminated the shoddy dealings behind the awards.

Channel 10 swept the awards winning the Gold Logie for Best Presenter Waleed Ali, an ex-Islamic preacher turned anti-Western journo, other awards were won by Network 10 The Living Room, Family Feud, Gogglebox, Waleed Ali again, and The Project hosted by Waleed.

Problem is that The Project has abysmal ratings regularly missing out on the top 15 rated Prime Time shows each night. Waleed has been trashed online as 'lesser liked than the previous host' and presents himself as a middle class guy unable to afford a house when (non NewsCorp) reports surfaced that he has an extensive property portfolio and is quite wealthy from his lucrative host role.

Channel 10 is owned by Lachlan Murdoch son of Media Mogul Rupert Murdoch. Channel 10 has been floundering for years with the Murdochs trying to sell it off.

R. Murdoch owns NewsCorp including newsplatforms The Daily Mail, News.com.au, and The Herald Sun which all started pumping these non-newsworthy Waleed Ali stories featuring everything from 'what Waleed wore to the shops" to "what Waleed said on The Project last night" in the lead up to the Loogies.

Now we all know that the Logie Awards don't mean sh*t. They are "presented' by Tv Week (owned by German publishing company Bauer Group) and you can only vote by purchasing the magazine.

Do I suspect that Murdoch is making donations to Bauer Group? No comment.
Do I think this is a sham awards that are trying to float the stock price of Network 10 so it can be sold off? No comment.

Waleed you should kiss Murdoch's Jewish butt for that Logie award!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

It's an exclusive club mate. Waleed is nothing more than the poster boy for their agenda. It's how his cronies portray him and laud him as some impressive spokesman for all things topical, that they are giving this to him for.

But then, this is still Aussie TV. Thank god it wasn't sunrise. Koche would have made my eyes bleed.

:/

edit on 11-5-2016 by Parafitt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Islaminisation of Australia is being rolled out. It's nearly complete in Europe. Notice there is a very small but very powerful country in the mid east that advocates immigration for all other countries but will none of it themselves.

They have taken in no refugees from the current crisis in the Middle east, saying they are not part of Europe but as you, me and the rest of the people who read this know, that has nothing to do with anything and does not stop them from taking in refugees from Syria. The question that needs and answer is why no

Notice that most of the Isllaminisation of Europe is being resourced by young single men from countires near to this small but very powerful country.

I wonder if we will see conflict emerge or reemerge in this region when most of the single young men have departed for Europe?

A strong nation united around national pride and national identify is not a good target for takeover.

edit on 11-5-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

you took it to the level I was unwilling to, I guess. But yet. Waleed is a well know apologist for his religion. and I'd say it's been happening here a lot longer. Slower, more deceitful. Europe is just letting the floodgates wide open.

whatever they have planned, the globalists, we are up the creek... very very much.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
The Logies are way overrated, as is The Project host Waleed Aly. There are more intriguing personalities on Australian TV than him and his Gold Logie win was not deserved. He simply parrots the views of TPTB and collects his pay check.

Had Aly not won, Australians would have been accused of being racist/islamophobic, but since he did win we are "making progress" when it comes to diversity and equality.

How fascinating...

top topics

join