It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tha KAL-007 Story:Where do we stand now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yes over 20 years ago this disaster was a major shock to all...
I've seen many a documentary on this and read many articles..but all are too clouded with contreversy and biased opinions...

some of the questions that still remain unanswered in my mind after all the documentaion I've observed...

1. Why didn't the crew of the airliner respond to all the alert and warning procedures displayed by the pursuing Su-15s

2. Did the crew ever see the fighters??

3. Why did the US ambassado choose to expose such a serious matter during a UNSC meeting..(unfortunately the Russian ambassador wasn't informed of the incident till then)..?

4. Why did they divert so much from course even the airline pilots had flown that course many times before??

5. Why didnt the Russians try and force the plane down??..fire guns at the wings, maime it somehow??Why fire missiles directly??

6. Why is there a severe lack of bodies found amongst the debris??

note: The International aviation body investigating the crash has concluded that the russian followed proper procedure to try and warn the aircraft off..

Loking forward to clearing my doubts on this thread..

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have been trolling this board for some time, and I have seen some really crazy conspiricy theories proffered. However, I someone where to ask me which modern-day conspiricy theory has the best chance of being true (other than kennedy being shot by more than one person), I would have to say it was the true facts surrounding this event.

When this incident happened, many of the unexplained questions were swept under the rug because the truth was that the western world had little experience with major jet aircraft being shot down over open water. Where were the bodies? They must have been obliterated during the crash, and then consumed by sea life.......right.

In the last 20 years, we have had a couple of good examples of what REALLY happens to a large, fully-loaded airliner that is brought down by hostile fire and/or explosions. Iranian airliner shot down by 2 SM-2 standard missiles by the USS Vinceinnes, and the 747 that went down over Long island Sound. In both cases bodies, many bodies and body parts, were recovered days and weeks later. So were are the bodies from KAL-007?

There is strong evidence to suggest that KAL-007 made a controlled descent to the ocean and crash-landed in semi-shallow water near the Russian landmass. Where are these people????

If I were to have to bet $100 bucks on a conspiricy, this would be the one.

There are still some very, very black and evil secrets that lay buried, undiscovered and undisturbed behind the borders of Russia.........

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
INFACT IMHO there weren't any live people onboard that plane only bodies, to make it seem like a passenger airliner..or maybe it was a passenger airliner wioth spy equipment on board with only the flight captain and/or crew knowing this..when the plane crashed the russians found out and contacted the americans about this covertly..end result..the incident was mutually 'shelved' by both US and USSR..Tahts my conspiracy if you want one really!!

but lets stick to the technical parts or this thread will be bumped off to some chit chat forum!!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
Yes over 20 years ago this disaster was a major shock to all...
I've seen many a documentary on this and read many articles..but all are too clouded with contreversy and biased opinions...

Like you arent going to get any of that here

1. Why didn't the crew of the airliner respond to all the alert and warning procedures displayed by the pursuing Su-15s

2. Did the crew ever see the fighters??

We shall never know. You can only make hypothesis if you accept one of the two sides of the story: A. That she was a commercial aircraft that had strayed (wildly) off course. B. That she was a spyplane.

3. Why did the US ambassado choose to expose such a serious matter during a UNSC meeting..(unfortunately the Russian ambassador wasn't informed of the incident till then)..?

For the same reason the US chose to expose any such matters during a UNSC meeting, to embarrase the USSR. Remember that the UN is 99% a political posturing club, and 1% anything else.

4. Why did they divert so much from course even the airline pilots had flown that course many times before??

Now thats the question on everyones lips. I doubt that anyone will ever know.

5. Why didnt the Russians try and force the plane down??..fire guns at the wings, maime it somehow??Why fire missiles directly??

Fire cannon into any part of a modern commercial airliner and its pretty much fatal anyway, and chances are that they wouldnt have been armed with cannon anyway. The Russian pilots had an unenviable situation on their hands, a potentially hostile aircraft that isnt responding to both radio or visual contact has invaded their airspace. What to do? Well, consider this. If such an aircraft was spotted off the coast of the US, not far from New York, what action do you think the US would take...?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
^^^Oh they were armed with guns, the Su-15s, they pilot who finally took the shot, A 'Gennady Osipovich', said that he fired over 4 rounds(>250 shells) across the bow of the aircraft to try and get its attention...the reason is so that the crew would see the flaring gun nozzles( the shells themselves aren't visible)..the flaring gun nozzles are VERY visible at night..
Also wouldn't any of the passengers see the fighters/flaring guns/warning lights??
Another peculiar coincidence(or not) is that as soon as osipovich fired those warning shots the airliner suddenly started to increase altitude by around 2000ft (33000 to 35000ft)..which seemed to the pursuing soviets as a 'evesive' manuevre...extremely bad timing or anoher mysterious move by the KAL jet..?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
KAL007 incident was completely orchestrated by the EU. The intent was to create tensions between Russia and the US and to facilitate the cold war getting "hot". The EU gave false information on an incoming B-52 in a bombing/provocation mission against the soviet union. The info provided by the EU envisioned the B-52 coming from a certain direction. That was organized by sabotaging the autopilot and gyros of the plane.

The provocation worked as intended!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

There was no EU when it happened. I get that you hate them and think everything is their fault but how did the EU that didn't exist supposedly pull this off, to the point that the aircraft was off course before they even left Alaskan airspace?
edit on 4/8/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join