It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panama Papers now searchable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That's pretty much it..

Calling all ATS researchers...lets see what we can find..Just enter a name or a city or address

Searchable database here:
offshoreleaks.icij.org...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

This should be very interesting!

Hopefully this is a full disclosure of sorts and the ramifications of this leak will continue reverberating for years to come!!

Plenty of corrupt scum that need to be taken down, however one of the most relevant is Shillary Clinton and I hope this takes her and her whole family down!

The world can do without their criminal global initiative!

S&F

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

This should be very interesting!

Hopefully this is a full disclosure of sorts and the ramifications of this leak will continue reverberating for years to come!!

Plenty of corrupt scum that need to be taken down, however one of the most relevant is Shillary Clinton and I hope this takes her and her whole family down!

The world can do without their criminal global initiative!

S&F

It is very interesting. I ran a series of names from my past and found a half dozen tax evaders on three continents. I confirmed was them as well by address and country of origin. I would hope some heads are going to roll, but I doubt it. Criminals in government will protect the criminals in the private sector.

Funny all the "Clinton" "bush" and "Trump" named companies lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

It has been a sad history of the corrupt people in government and the private sector defrauding any one they possibly can. However I think we are seeing the beginning of change across the globe.

The people are waking up, sure it has taken time and will take more time before true justice is brought down, but I have never been more optimistic then I currently find myself!

These papers are going to create a scenario where no one can hide and if you are guilty, you are guilty!

Clinton, Bush and Trump, funny indeed!

I believe we should end the drug war, free the victims, and fill up the empty cells with those found complicit within these papers!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Thank you, just found my mother's trust corporation, she has never recieved a penny and was defrauded of it, traced it to a front company in Jersey the channel island's and also linked it to both Panama, Australia (were it seem's to have been made insolvent in 2015) and several other location's.

Invaluable.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Certainly Trump and Clinton are valid searchable terms...I am anit-trump, but if legitimate dirt surfaces on Clinton..or anyone...so be it. Let there be light

* When you search scroll down and there is a chart showing intermediaries and associated companies
* There are several returns for Trump, but it is not clear if they are directly associated with him...a couple entities at Trump towers, but those might residents.

* What I would highly recommend is to search creatively...Someone like a Trump, Clinton or other big name might very well use a relative, in-law, sister with a different last name etc. Vladimir Putin used a childhood best friend (the musician). Think close enough to trust with millions/billions and search those names.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Thank you, just found my mother's trust corporation, she has never recieved a penny and was defrauded of it, traced it to a front company in Jersey the channel island's and also linked it to both Panama, Australia (were it seem's to have been made insolvent in 2015) and several other location's.

Invaluable.

Awesome...My advice is now that you have a money trail..call up a lawyer with international experience, ask him to take the case for maybe 10% of recovered money and give him links and data..and do it soon..Now is the time when governments are racing to appear like they are responsive to the leak while it is very much in the publics conscientiousness. Go after it while its a news item and law enforcement is looking for excuses to chase down these people. Australia is a friendly gov ...Hope you nail the bastards.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
DJT Limited

"Donald J Trump" ??

His FEC filing lists a handful "DJT" companies
pfds.opensecrets.org...

Also "Trump Tower Capital"?

This is also interesting...

Entity

MELANIA LIMITED

MELANIA LLC is listed on Trumps list of associated companies for the FEC

Part 5 under spouse: pfds.opensecrets.org...

new topics

top topics

join