It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Says Liberals Need Their Own FOX NEWS WHILE ON MSNBC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: introvert

You guys do know that radio is considered by most as a fossil form of media ... right? And that music stations far outnumber talk? Most people consider talk to be not cool ... right?

But please ... keep whining about radio as if it is some kind of huge and hugely influential monolith over popular culture and perception.

I actually agree. Radio is dominated by music, but the point is that radio and most watched TV channel is dominated by Right Wing propaganda and programming.

The idea of the media being controlled by the Liberals is a myth.

It's wrong.

What many of you have come to believe is completely false and it's perpetuated to make the Right feel like victims of a conspiracy against them.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I watched the video, and Sanders said some very smart things about how the news media should focus on the issues and not the delegate count as much. From what he said, I think he has in mind a liberal news outlet that talks about issues and is based in facts, so it wouldn't be like Fox news.

MSNBC is the liberal equivalent of Fox news, in my opinion. So I agree with the O.P. on that much.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

You know its going to be Hillary/Bernie Ticket.. That is the only way they win. Hillary has her die hards and Bernie has his Idealist millennial whack jobs. Between both of them, they will win and finish off American culture as we knew it and we should be well on our way to a Venezuela style government.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: ketsuko

Sure you can. You can just report the facts of the event.

"A 50 y/o man climbed to the top of Ol' Henry Tower on Main St. and shot 13 people of as they exited the movie theater. Police are on the scene. The man has been arrested. All 13 victims are in stable condition and have been transported to St. Mary's Bleeding Heart Medical Center for Treatment."

NO Bias there. Just facts. Well, if it wasn't completely made up they'd be facts anyway.

Wholly agree, just the facts is the news... the sensationalism or speculation is like leading a witness or readers that werent event present towards a specific bias. Doing such is propaganda... someting not only fox has been doing but others as well for quite some time. It even happens on local news when picking up associated press stories... where theres videos on youtube of 50 different news casters reading the same scripted lines.

Just the facts drag net style, is a wait and see until all the facts are in for a follow up... leading people around by their bias is disingenious and entertainment not actually news at all.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
. . . something not only fox has been doing but others as well . . .

No one else does it quite like FOX Entertainment. Not FOX News, FOX Entertainment.

Because they won the lawsuit in Florida that says they are Entertainment, therefore are not required to tell the truth.

FOX was my news station for many years. Until they became so ridiculous I could not watch them anymore.

None of the other stations come close to the FOX "Carnival Barker" Circus.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wish they do. Then I can laugh and make fun of them as I do with the losers of FOX News and Rush Limbaugh. Ohhhh...lets do not forget Glenn Beck. Whata total loser and asshole.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RepealTheLaw

Excuse me...but the current situation is due to the fact of the NEOCON leadership who gave us big government ( NIS and Dept. of Homeland Security ) Waged wars in the middle east that was unfunded and masterminded the exodus of America's industries to foreign shores. But then, people under the influence of acid-laced Kool-Aid are not known as smart.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

WHY>???? They've got every other news network on television already...LOL

Jaden

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Bernie Sanders Says Liberals Need Their Own FOX NEWS WHILE ON MSNBC

So Hollywood,pubic schools,colleges, and universities, CNN,MSNBC,CBS,ABC isn't enough for Sanders.

That ALL spew LEFTIST propaganda.

I can rattle off some movies, and tv shows if yall want.

Like Boston Legal,Madam Secretary, Scandal, The Good Wife, The Alien anthology, 2012, Day after Tomorrow,Avatar

Just of the top of my head.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join