It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White Hand (pt 3 of 3)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The power of the voice made the air in the chamber reverberate.

"Wh.....who are you?" Travis asked.

"We, are the White Hand" responded the voice. At that moment, all around the chamber, glowing white hand prints appeared on the walls. And at the center of the chamber the shimmer began to spin on a horizontal axis finally coalescing into a shimmering arch.

Travis's mind was reeling. He had never heard of the white hand, but he was not an easily scared man and took a commanding step forward.

"Where am I and why have I been brought here!?" demanded Travis

Instantly a blow struck Travis in the chest, the force equivalent to a kick from a horse. Travis flew back the three feet he had just stepped forward and slammed into the wall. Head spinning Travis tried to inhale but felt a sharp stabbing pain, a racking cough exploded from his chest along with a spray of blood.

The glowing arch and hand prints now offered the chamber some illumination. Travis, having steadied his breathing, took stock of his situation and noticed that he was covered in blood. Arms and legs, hands and torso.
Trying to get to his feet Travis slowly turned and located the source of all the blood. It was dripping down the walls of the chamber, disapearing into the sand at the base. The only spots on the wall with out blood were the hand prints. Now he was scared.

"The time for your questions has passed." The disembodied voice boomed "You've taken from the cavern something that which your kind has been forbidden." The walls of the chamber shook.

"You can search me, I have taken nothing." Travis responded.

"What you have taken cannot be quantified physically. " came the response. "What you have taken is knowledge."

"So thats what that f#@*ing tree was." Travis thought aloud.

"Now that the knowledge is yours, the choice is yours." Boomed the voice. "Return the knowledge and suffer eternally for your transgression or let your kind pay the toll and use the knowledge to unlock the gates for yourself." Travis just stared, to stunned to respond.

"Now step through the arch and make your choice" ......

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: coven83

Great writing!!!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thx Q..I've enjoyed your poetry binge as well

new topics

join