It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of course, Pearl Harbor happened first

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Well that was the cost of doing business with Hitler. Can't exactly expect our help to profit for an ally that has attacked and waging war with our allies. A miscalculation on the part of the emperor or whoever made such decisions at the time. They should also be just as ostracized for their use of weapons of mass destruction with plague, cholera and other deliberate biological attacks and experimentation on all of their Western neighbor states. Why America always gotta catch flak for that nuke. They did not seem to hesitant in war to authorize Unit 100 and 731 .

Oh, if you ask me, the next Pearl Harbor I suspect will be on a direct asset inside of Asia somewhere. Perhaps Phillipines???

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: forthelove

Pearl Harbour was a false flag.

The Australians saw the Japanese fleet steaming for Pearl Harbour but did not engage them because they were running low on fuel and had head back Cairns to refuel. The Australian Govt advised the Americian Govt who ordered the Admiral at Pearl Habour to get the brand spanking new Aircraft Carrier out of the harbour and send away from Pearl Harbour to keep it safe.

They then let the Japanese take out 3,000 men and the old battle ships whose use by date had expired anyway so they could get into WW2.

The Pentagon had the intelligence the Australians had given them but chose not to pass it on to the Admiral at Peal.

In the words of Henry Stimson Secretary of War who said:

The question was how should we maneuver them into firing the first shot. It was desirable to make sure the Japanese be the one to this so that there should be no doubt as to who were the aggressors Henry Stimson Secretary of war.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
2 anomalous events during that time..

1. Japan deciding to go to war with the 'West' attacking and occupying their territories in the Pacific, during the Pacific war. "Hey lets go to war with the West.. hey sure we can win.. no problem."

2. (Supposedly) United States higher ups were aware of the coming attack on Pearl Harbor, and still allowed it to happen.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The way I see it is this -

The West was in tight relations with Japan prior to WW2 -

Prince Hirohito and British Prime Minister Lloyd George, 1921

----

You see his uniform and honorary badges? That is not a Japanese uniform, nor are the badges Japanese.

They look similar to these badges:

Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi

and these..

Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor

You dig?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
Pearl Harbour was a false flag.

The Australians saw the Japanese fleet steaming for Pearl Harbour but did not engage them because they were running low on fuel and had head back Cairns to refuel.

Stop making things up.

The Japanese fleet left from far northern Japan on Nov 26th, it was no where near Australia or the Australian fleet.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
The poor Japanese. Forces by US sanctions into a war they did not want, then deliberately nuked and firebombed into the nineteenth century -- all because some white folks didn't like economic competition from uppity 'Asiatics'.

Some history Americans are never taught.

Off topic: what FDR did to the Japanese is pretty much what Trump wants to do to the Chinese. Where will the next Pearl Harbour be, I wonder?

Ya them poor innocent Japanese who were slaughtering people all over Asia expanding their Imperial Empire since before Hitler even rose to power in the 1930's. The same ones who raped Nanking and used prisoners of war for target shooting training etc.

Your false narrative says the civilized world should have left them alone to expand their evil and should not have adopted any policies to oppose it, such historical rewrites are pathetic liberalism to the extreme.
edit on 11-5-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I love it when historical images prove connections to the past empires. So why did Japan ally with Hitler then?? Hitler was actually rising against the established ancient bloodlines in his conquests (this is not to be taken as praise) If the Japanese Emperor was loyal to the ancients due to the British proxy ownership from earlier century, why did they join Germany in an attempt to overthrow that same global ancient hegemony?? They did seem to be developing very rapidly with technology, maybe they really thought they could take on the ancients??

Hehe, otherworldly beings may not be so far fetched...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: forthelove

King Kalakaua wanted to marry royalty from Japan and tried to marry Princess Kaiulani to the prince, but he was already set to marry.
We have a lil joke saying that the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor because they were trying to save us from the Americans.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Can't exactly expect our help to profit for an ally that has attacked and waging war with our allies.

So provoke them into war and drop nukes on them? This helps how?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

So provoke them into war and drop nukes on them? This helps how?

They were already at war since 1931.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Your false narrative

Show me a word that isn't true.

says the civilized world

Are you suggesting the Japanese are not part of the civilized world?

should have left them alone to expand their evil and should not have adopted any policies to oppose it

Really? The only alternative to economic strangulation is to do nothing? Seriously?

such historical rewrites

Like I said, these are facts.

are pathetic liberalism to the extreme.

I bet you watch a lot of WWII GI movies.

edit on 12/5/16 by Astyanax because: of quotes

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

With China. A quarrel that was old before America was born.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

They also invaded and subjugated Korea, Taiwan and Mongolia.

Whether you want to admit it or not they were aggressively expanding their Empire and slaughtering civilians wherever they went long before the conflict (both real and economic) arose with the United States.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Korea, Taiwan and Mongolia.

True. But the same comment applies to these countries.

I'm not condoning Japanese aggression. The point is they didn't want to attack America. At least not yet. They weren't given the choice.

It's good strategy, to make a foe act before he is ready. But it is reprehensible all the same.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

True. But the same comment applies to these countries.

Really? Taiwan, Korea and Mongolia were raping and slaughtering Japanese civilians?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

eh, Im sure it happened at some point in there history, like when they were first building a Taiwan, Korea, and Mongolia. Did not all civilizations both present and past get its start by raping, pillaging and looting, then consolidating what was left into the beginning of a new Empire?

All I am saying is, that the Japanese killed more civilians with their Chemical/Bio weapons programs along The Asian East Coast and Islands than we did with our nukes. Why can't they get blasted for those atrocities alongside with condemning USA for our nukes??

The Germans had concentration camps, Japan had its bio/chem program, and we dropped two nukes. I am sure the British were guilty of something too, but the only conspiracy I can remember they may have been responsible for was denying safe passage to fleeing Jews which was offered by the NAZI's . In war, every party is guilty of some crime.

Lets make sure the blame gets spread equally, because nobody was innocent in WW2. Hell much of the factual history is still being suppressed to this day.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Japan had no domestic sources for oil. Japan was and still is heavily dependent on imported things for survival, being an island and all.

England never was 100% cut off in WWII. The American still were able to send supplies/men to aid them.

We could have quarantined Japan with a naval blockade them and cut off any and all supplies to the islands. They would have surrendered eventually.

EDIT: To clarify, that would have meant the deaths of untold civilians on Japan. The military took all resources for themselves first. The leaders at the very top in Japan weren't going to give in easily, and would have no doubt allowed a lot of civilians to suffer before eventual surrender.

What it comes down to: the cost of soldiers during an invasion or blockade vs the lives lost in the two cities and aftermath?

It wasn't a clear cut or easy decision. That's for sure...
edit on 12-5-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

If the Japanese Emperor was loyal to the ancients due to the British proxy ownership from earlier century, why did they join Germany in an attempt to overthrow that same global ancient hegemony??

My theory is that most of the developed world is controlled/highly influenced by a multi-national super-compartmentalized control structure that may decide go to war ('with each other') within their own territories.

The way I see the West is like the remnant of the Roman empire, then Holy Roman Empire.

Germany was not always at odds with Britain/US.

One example is where German/Holy Roman Empire troops were used to aid the American Revolution - Link

Americans *are* in essence Germans; in fact, the greatest part. They are the ethnic majority of Americans.

Some notable German Americans:

Dwight D. Eisenhower
Norman Schwarzkopf
Herbert Hoover
Henry Kissinger
John D. Rockefeller
J. Robert Oppenheimer

You can almost say in WWII, Germans were basically fighting each other with both sides (including the 'American' side) led by Germans.

edit on 13-5-2016 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

No, Taiwan and Korea were also part of that centuries-old quarrel.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

No, Taiwan and Korea were also part of that centuries-old quarrel.

Answer my question. Where Mongolia, Taiwan and Korea subjugating and slaughtering Japanese civilians?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join