It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic traits we Inherited from Extraterrestrials

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreInterior

originally posted by: Rapha.

Angels are IRON hence more metallic in heavy metals.

What has led you to that belief?

In contact with a repented fallen seraph and basic physics concerning static electricity when wielding 2 L-shaped steel rods and walking across land.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Nope nope nope... I call BS, sorry.

Evolution and Adaptation says otherwise.

If persistent, then love to see his peer viewed reports in real Science Journals.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamarckism

en.wikipedia.org...

When Charles Darwin published his theory of evolution by natural selection in On the Origin of Species (1859), he continued to give credence to what he called "use and disuse inheritance," but rejected other aspects of Lamarck's theories. Later, Mendelian genetics supplanted the notion of inheritance of acquired traits, eventually leading to the development of the modern evolutionary synthesis, and the general abandonment of the Lamarckian theory of evolution in biology. Despite this abandonment, interest in Lamarckism has continued as studies in the field of epigenetics have highlighted the possible inheritance of behavioral traits acquired by the previous generation.[1][2][3][4][5] However, this remains controversial as science historians have asserted that it is inaccurate to describe transgenerational epigenetic inheritance as a form of Lamarckism.[6][7][8][9]

www.technologyreview.com/s/411880/a-comeback-for-lamarckian-evolution/

www.technologyreview.com...

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Wow, and this kind of "logic" is making all these threads about we're all gonna diez cuz methane n stuff....

Do you know that when a bee stings you it dies as well?

Do you have no understanding of group survival in the process of evolution?

Just wow, man.. and you honestly think you discredited evolution, LOL!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: MoreInterior

originally posted by: Rapha.

Angels are IRON hence more metallic in heavy metals.

What has led you to that belief?

In contact with a repented fallen seraph and basic physics concerning static electricity when wielding 2 L-shaped steel rods and walking across land.

"Basic physics" and dowsing in the same sentence. Smh.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
"Basic physics" and dowsing in the same sentence. Smh.

Then you obviously cannot do it can you.

The earth is one big ball of static electricity or electrons. Sun rays cause protons to rise. Sooner or later, if there is enough potential difference between 2 points (ground / sky) protons are neutralized by rising electrons in an arc of lightning.
BTW - before the dumb trolls start - the FBI have a photograph of lightning coming out of the ground, nano seconds before it arced to the sky.

Same thing occurs on a smaller scale when a person walks over a mineral vein filled with Cu++, Zn++, Fe++ ores, holding 2 L-Shape steel rods, one in each hand. They cross into an 'X' shape from '||' at the tangential point when the electrons in the rods are directly above the positive valency elements in the mineral veins.

Basic physics. This is how mineral veins were detected in the Tin Mine industry, Cornwall, UK during the 18th Century.

A perfect example are the tin mines Geevor, near Lands End in Cornwall where the mineral veins were mapped to the cliff face. Then at high tide, miners would come in by boat and literally mine at the cliff face following the tin vein inland.

i can do it and so did ordinary mortal peasants do it 2 centuries ago. They simply have nephilim blood hence more copper in their blood-stream.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
So genetic diversity = Aliens. Makes sense.

Before ET got here we were all the same guy/girl.

Probably where the myth of Adam and Eve started.

Harte

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

so umm, what about the other creatures on Earth that have copper based blue blood instead of Iron? Like the horseshoe crab for instance, Is it possible these are organisms brought here from wherever the Nephilim originated??

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
so umm, what about the other creatures on Earth that have copper based blue blood instead of Iron? Like the horseshoe crab for instance, Is it possible these are organisms brought here from wherever the Nephilim originated??

The fallen watchers corrupted every one of Gods creatures DNA.

That is why He had to terminate all imperfect life on earth with the Great Flood.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I don't know man, this thing was designed to live in, so I don't think the flood had any effect on it. There are literally only a handful of creatures on Earth though with copper based blood instead of iron. I am just thinking they could be remnants of another world were left behind/brought over ???

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: Rezlooper

Wow, and this kind of "logic" is making all these threads about we're all gonna diez cuz methane n stuff....

Do you know that when a bee stings you it dies as well?

Do you have no understanding of group survival in the process of evolution?

Just wow, man.. and you honestly think you discredited evolution, LOL!

Nope. Just saying science can't explain it. It has yet to be explained. And what does a bee have to do with it?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Over the years of debating the reality of ET - concluding that there is enough anecdotal evidence to support that aliens are both real and have been interacting with our planet for a long, long tiime - I reached the conclusion that all of so-called Evolution is a genetic experiment that so-called aliens began a long time ago.

And the logic, if not the proof of this, is rooted in the simple observation of what in fact has been happening during the years that Evolution has been ongoing - It is conceivable that biological life may have begun by accident - But the odds that two sexes would appear to interbreed and create genetic variations are incredibly small.......

We are, and have always been, part of a genetic experiment conducted by a race of beings few of us are yet to meet.

So to say we have inherited traits from Extraterrestrials is in a sense true - But is is possible that they simply bred us
to have some of their traits - Another words the inheritance is not directly from Humans breeding with them - But from
them giving Man some of their traits - But I will admit it is possible that our alien creators are humanoid and 'may' have
interbed with Man.

The New American Bible commentary draws a parallel to the Epistle of Jude and the statements set forth in Genesis, suggesting that the Epistle refers implicitly to the paternity of nephilim as heavenly beings who came to earth and had sexual intercourse with women.[19] The footnotes of the Jerusalem Bible suggest that the biblical author intended the nephilim to be an "anecdote of a superhuman race".[20]

See whole article here:
en.wikipedia.org...

"The Case for Alien Control of the Planet Earth"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
And the logic, if not the proof of this, is rooted in the simple observation of what in fact has been happening during the years that Evolution has been ongoing - It is conceivable that biological life may have begun by accident - But the odds that two sexes would appear to interbreed and create genetic variations are incredibly small.......

Yeah, well, that happened a billion years ago with microorganisms. Even before what we would consider to be animals existed.

Harte

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Lets, see...My GF has blue eyed, blond hair and lanky, and she mated with a brown eye, dark haired, stocky simian like moi...And our boy has hazel eyes, with reddish-blond hair...So he must be half human, or half super sayian then considering his mom an Alien and that she mated with a monkey.

Also, the fact she didn't graduate high school, shows the alien intelligence. I guess brain power a recessive gene for blonds too.
edit on 13-5-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yes, you often see it on internet forums - the regressive traits in Evolutionary progress that deny all progress, demand a
meaningless universe as if meaning scares them - the skeptics skeptic.

You see I too am a skeptic - I'm skeptical of these people and their skepticism. Skeptical about religion - understood - but skepticism about hypothetical concepts that are, if nothing else, interesting - this I don't understand.

And Evolution without meaning is meaningless - so go back to theism - Or, as some of you would like accept that you are
alone in an empty meaningless universe - Maybe you are ?!?!?

"I Am Existence - I Exist because without me nothing can exist - And nothing can not Exist"
-AlienView [aka, UniversalAlien]
edit on 13-5-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wouldn't alien genes coming from a superior life form that some how just popped up, able to come here since the cradle of life, aeons up on aeons ago, played with some apes DNA to make autonomous slaves or use our souls as fuel, be more prominent?

So if the dominant(Such an angry word, dominate), primitive genes are supposed to be so active and prudent, then why is it if only a white couple is the only way to make a white baby? If a white person mates with the opposite sex of another ethnic, those ethnic features would be more noticeable. Sure one could still see some white features, but one could see black, or asian features.

And if Blue Eyes and Blonde or Red hair are Recessive and European, then why can it appear in other races, whose gene are more active in the makeup and still mix and mingle? Wouldn't that mean the blue/green eyes and other hair colours are more dominant then what considered to be dominant, where it should of been more dormant after generations of breeding.

edit on 13-5-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Wouldn't alien genes coming from a superior life form that some how just popped up, able to come here since the cradle of life, aeons up on aeons ago, played with some apes DNA to make autonomous slaves or use our souls as fuel, be more prominent?

Any genetic incursion being spliced into our own genetic code would be readily apparent. Especially in the last decade now that we've mapped not just the genome of Homo Sapiens Sapiens but our closest genetic relatives including 2 extinct archaic populations, Chimpanzee, Bonobo and the Easter and Western Gorilla's. Any manipulation of our DNA would be more prominent than the chromosomal fusion event on human chromosome 2. With that said, I should also point put that if a non-terrestrial species were to make its way here, their technology would clearly be superior,to ours but it wouldn't necessarily make them superior as an organism. I might even argue That if they were so superior to us, why would they need us as slaves in the first place?

So if the dominant(Such an angry word, dominate), primitive genes are supposed to be so active and prudent, then why is it if only a white couple is the only way to make a white baby? If a white person mates with the opposite sex of another ethnic, those ethnic features would be more noticeable. Sure one could still see some white features, but one could see black, or asian features.

I honestly think this is a matter of cultural perspective. Many Asian cultures look down at children, for example, who's mother were say Japanese and the father were a white American, would marginalized the "half breed" child and look down on them as lesser because the child's Caucasian phenotypic presentation was overpowering their superior Japanese genetics.

And if Blue Eyes and Blonde or Red hair are Recessive and European, then why can it appear in other races, whose gene are more active in the makeup and still mix and mingle? Wouldn't that mean the blue/green eyes and other hair colours are more dominant then what considered to be dominant, where it should of been more dormant after generations of breeding.

Not necessarily. It would depend on which of the parents were carrying the gene in question. You can have two brown eyed parents have a blue eyed baby when both are carrying the gene for it. My son has blue eyes. I have blue eyes and his mother has brown eyes. She also carries the OCA2 gene as her mother and sister are blue eyed. There are a multitude of variables that can determine which traits present phenotypically and even when you chart out all of the possibilities and variables, it still won't always predict the outcome. Genetics are really crazy when you get down to the details. It's why I stuck with physical anthropology and left the genetics to the pencil pushers and lab rats.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Even though it is probably a useless argument as Human egocentricity is still the main problem:

Scientists have found an Alien code in our DNA: Ancient Engineers

According to mainstream scientists: Alien code found in our DNA. Extraterrestrial beings created our species. Researchers who worked for 13 years in the Human Genome Project indicate that they came across an amazing scientific discovery: They believe that the so-called 97% of non-coding sequences in the human DNA is nothing less than the genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms. Originally referred to as “Junk DNA” its functioned remained a mystery for researchers. Now researchers believe that our DNA is extraterrestrial in origin. After extensive analysis with the help of other researchers in diverse fields such as mathematics, chemistry and programming, Maxim A. Makukov of the Fesenkov Astrophysical Institute have ventured out and asked if there is a possibility that, what we call “junk DNA” is actually some sort of extraterrestrial code, created by an “Alien” programmer. According to researchers from Kazakhstan, “Our hypothesis is that a more advanced extraterrestrial civilization was engaged in creating new life and planting it on various planets. Earth is just one of them.” The researchers indicate that “What we see in our DNA is a program consisting of two versions, a giant structured code and a simple or basic code.” The team of researchers believe for a fact that the first part of our DNA code was not written on Earth and according to them it is verifiable. Secondly and most importantly, genes alone are not enough to explain the evolution/abrupt evolution process and there must be something more in ‘the game’. According to Makukov “Sooner or later,” “we have to accept the fact that all life on Earth carries the genetic code of our extraterrestrial cousins and that evolution is not what we think it is.” The implications of these scientific findings reinforce claims by other individuals and observers that claim to have had contact with aliens that look like humans. Human-like aliens could have provided some of the genetic material necessary for human evolution. Quote from News.Discovery: This interpretation leads them to a farfetched conclusion: that the genetic code, “appears that it was invented outside the solar system already several billions years ago.” This statement endorses the idea of panspermia, the hypothesis that Earth was seeded with interstellar life. It’s certainly a novel and bold approach to galaxy conquest if we imagine this was a deliberate Johnny Appleseed endeavor by super-beings......

See whole article here:
www.ancient-code.com...

But they could be wrong - maybe those who believed in spontaneous generation ["Spontaneous generation or anomalous generation is an obsolete body of thought on the ordinary formation of living organisms without descent from similar organisms. Typically, the idea was that certain forms such as fleas could arise from inanimate matter such as dust, or that maggots could arise from dead flesh". were right afterall - Maybe if you put enough stupidity together intelligence will arise out of it - But I'm a skeptic debunker - I can not see itelligence arising out of stupidity and/or nothing.

I believe alien life is quite common in the universe, although intelligent life is less so. Some say it has yet to appear on planet Earth.
-Stephen Hawking

edit on 14-5-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

This makes me hate biology. So much psuedo-science.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

This makes me hate biology. So much psuedo-science.

I'm sorry you feel that way. The fact that there is so much diversity is an obvious indication that we inherited genes from other species, whether its Neanderthals or extraterrestrials who knows? but it definitely seems like there have been some cross breeding going on some thousands of years ago. According to scientists blue eyes and fair skin can be traced back to a single ancestor.

edit on 14-5-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join