It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So proud

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamjar

We have the same one, but EA has the flap up, Fellowcraft has the right corner tucked up, and master mason flows free.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

The mark of a good father is when his son is proud to follow in his footsteps.

My dad, who passed when I was 7. I have thought about joining K of C because he was a member. I remember school dances at the K of C and they had a plaque with deceased members and I always would look at it when I went.

Buy that is not something I want to do because I am no longer Catholic, don't take oaths of loyalty other than yes or no. And I am not going to join under false pretenses.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TefarimCanin

Thank you for the compliment, I'm sure you follow in your fathers footsteps in other ways, he must have been a great man to have left such an impression on you at the young age of seven.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'll try my best, but it is down to everyone regardless of their affiliation to ensure that we inspire the next generation to better themselves and the world for the betterment of all.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

There might be no secret handshake club I don't give a F about by now, but on that we agree without any sign of doubt.
Have a great time, dear ATSlien! You might be too old for Aesop with Rock, but anyway...

Best wishes to you and your breed of beer!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Thanks. He was a good Catholic and I know being a Knight of Columbus his honor and morals earned him the kind of admiration that only character and personality can produce. My relatives are wealthy but my father worked hard not for the family business but on his own.

He wanted me to have an easy stress free life and to not labor my life away. This I have accomplished, retiring at the age of 27 and having been a man of leisure.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Congratulations to you and your son!

a reply to: Alphaz
I'm pretty adorable in my costumes.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I'm pretty adorable in my costumes.

Pics or it didn't happen! And besides... I don't think that's the costumes fault.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Congrats Brother. We just put our JW's son through his degrees throughout the last year and a bit. Was really special for the father and son.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join