It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Photos of a Giant Hole at North Pole Via Satellite

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Can the stars be hollow too, that would be so cool.....

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helenamatias
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The video shows strong evidence

No it did not.... notice they never linked to the actual photo's they claimed to exist....

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
ATTENTION

Just a reminder....go after the ball and not the player.

Please do not reply to this message

Thank you

bigfatfurrytexan
Forum Moderator

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Helenamatias

I too enjoy the hollow earth theory, but it seems to have many flaws. Recently something called the "Honeycomb Earth" has come to my attention. I'll try to rustle up the proper explanation, I am not a science guy. Basically, it looks how it sounds, and this was formed as the earth was spinning and cooling, yet unformed. Heavier(or lighter?) bits of material were flung about towards the crust from the core, creating a web/honeycomb network covering the span of the earth. Not uniform mind you.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Sourcery because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I just dropped a 5 lb weight on the handy nearby ground and am waiting, with a stethoscope to earth, for any echo that might indicate hollowness...

(hours later...)

Strangely, no echo was detected... though I thought I heard a whale speaking Balinese.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helenamatias

The following video shows a compilation of photos of a giant hole at Noth Pole.

There isn't a land mass at the North Pole. So the oceans would just empty into the hole.

And they don't. So, no hole.

See? Easy.

eta: Another kick to the nards for "hollow earth" theorists is that they always depend on a 'center sun' of some sort.

You can forget that, too.

Leaving aside the sad truth that it couldn't be big enough to fuse, co-axially orbiting bodies are unstable. In other words, even if you DID have a 'sun' floating in the middle, it's going to drift and hit the inside. Pretty quick, too. And that's the end of the hollow Earth.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
At the end of the video there was a misspelled X-files quote "The trurh is out there".
So the video creator was probably influenced by the cryopod scene at the end of "fight the future".
Maybe a cloaked reference to "T is your position" ?

I'm getting a "weak ephemeral DH public key" error for this one.

edit on 10-5-2016 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

The fact that we are even talking about the hollow earth is silly. But there are some that believe in a 6,000 year old earth , a flat earth , that man has never been to space. So apparently it's not that silly.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

The fact that some ignorant people have incredibly silly (and stupid) beliefs doesn't make those beliefs any less silly (or stupid).

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: Joecanada11

The fact that some ignorant people have incredibly silly (and stupid) beliefs doesn't make those beliefs any less silly (or stupid).

either that was a deeply profound and pensive comment and im too stupid to understand or that just came out too fast to make its point. either way, i think im with you on silly beliefs.
some people also think the moon has a machine put by aliens which feeds on our souls after we die; i think that falls in line with your statement.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
With all the people looking at the Earth from various satellites and space ships, it would be pretty hard to hide a huge hole.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

some people also think the moon has a machine put by aliens which feeds on our souls after we die; i think that falls in line with your statement.

That on the other hand is not completely silly..

While I don't know about the feeding on souls story, it possibly may be partly hollow and metallic.

When NASA crashed a craft onto it on purpose, it rang for several hours like a bell.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Ah, sir, your points are easily countered by dams, micro black holes embedded in the hole's mouth (or a just a hole as large as the Earth's diameter!) and wires stabilizing the drifting inner sun.

Gotta watch these dis-dis-info agents... you guys tend to block my protective shading from the stark light (lite?) of truth.

Erm... got sidetracked by the 2:28 a.m. phenomena, where everything may be considered as food for the brain, rather than cerebral poop.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

My thoughts are, the video isn't accurate and isn't scientific.

Also, if the Earth were hollow, which it isn't, wouldn't it collapse/crush under the intense mass of itself? And wouldn't all the water flow into the hole...?

Or is it being supported by the Reptillian underground cities, which are under the control of the Annununununkakki who work with the Greys...?

"We're through the looking glass, people...."

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sourcery

I too enjoy the hollow earth theory, but it seems to have many flaws. Recently something called the "Honeycomb Earth" has come to my attention. I'll try to rustle up the proper explanation, I am not a science guy. Basically, it looks how it sounds, and this was formed as the earth was spinning and cooling, yet unformed. Heavier(or lighter?) bits of material were flung about towards the crust from the core, creating a web/honeycomb network covering the span of the earth. Not uniform mind you.

Here is a hint dropped worldwide in important places like the vatican and the UN and on desktops of important people.

Shucks I don't get why people can't discuss an idea (in skunkworks no less) without on line dissenters. Why not take it as it is and talk about it, that is the way to gain ground on a subject not just words like "idiotic'

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
As the Actual north pole is covered in water, I doubt it has its own hole, Perhaps Mr Phage can enlighten us?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Water does flow through the hole, but it flows in through once side and back out the other. The Annunaki have a technology in place which recycles that water through their artificial "inner star." (it also feeds a bunch of really cool lakes, rivers and "oceans," but I digress. The reason the earth doesn't collapse on itself is that the earth is not completely hollow. In fact, it is riddled with voids thousands of miles in diameter, tunnels and rivers and pockets that -- together -- comprise the entirety of this "secret world."

These facts have been known for aeons, and are passed down through various secret societies throughout history. The realm below has always been -- like the surface world -- fraught with tension and strife. The "Grays" are not a species, but rather a nationality. The "grays," as we know them, are a type of robot, which are used by the Grays (and others) to explore the outer world without interference from "exo-terrestrials" like us.

The inner world has its own history, and its own unique blend of cultures, and species, --though the primary species is Nephilim -- which is to say, "human-like," or similar to human (often, close enough to pass with some modification).

The inner world has its own history, which -- by the way -- includes "mythological" stories about contact with various above ground terrestrial humans, as well as a roughly parallel but slightly advanced techno-industrial arc, their own "space program (they go "in," obviously!) and have even explored the hollow inner core of our moon. Those born below deck (our US Navy has such a great sense of humor! The Nephilim have written entire books about some of the code-names the Navy use to describe the inner world and its inhabitants, and they are hilarious!) often possess a kind of psi-ability or "magic," and the native flora / fauna there occasionally gets loose on the surface, interacting with our own ecosystem in such a way as to provoke infectious disease, plagues, and various "Bigfoot," "Goblin" and "Dragon" sightings, throughout the ages.

The Nephilim / Annunaki resemble exo-humanity, except for a few notable differences. In their natural state, they are covered in thick fur, and -- they prefer to wear black clothing, when they bother at all.

Over the past 125 years, they have eradicated war on the underside, and are currently united in their direct opposition to top-siders like us, who they believe are slowly sabotaging their inner Sun via increased acidity in outer ocean water.

All of the above is true and correct as of this date, with the exception of two items, satisfying both section 3125.551 and 3125.552, under the uniform code of information exchange and coordination, "Illigulis Frato" (the Great Ape Society), Revision 9.

Hail Eris!
edit on 11-5-2016 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
The Nephilim / Annunaki resemble exo-humanity, except for a few notable differences. In their natural state, they are covered in thick fur, and -- they prefer to wear black clothing, when they bother at all.

That pretty much describes every male in my family.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Aha! The plot thickens!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

I too believe that there is an amazing world of honeycomb like structure to our earth. Look at places like Carlsbad Caverns.. Having been there numerous times, I cannot think that it is one of very few such places in earth. I mean, there have been cave systems found that have their own ecosystem, such as Son Doong Cave in Vietnam. In the first picture on this page, there is a person standing inside and he looks small as an ant.

edit on 5/12/2016 by Menrva because: Fat finger syndrome

edit on 5/12/2016 by Menrva because: .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join