It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Hacked Hillary's Email; Kremlin Debating Whether to Release 20K Emails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think Russia and China were trashing U.S. State Department servers, forcing personnel to resort to other means of communications. The U.S. State Department is closely linked to the CIA, in the embassies of some nations. a reply to: MysticPearl

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
um its really only people holding onto old hate from cold war propaganda or just ultra nationalists that like to fan flames these days it seems with the public going wtf?

If anyone were to go onto ebay and search russian 80s or 90s practically every single russian thing youre gonna see is going to mirror the culture of things seen in the US at that time too... so basically hold up a mirror and aside from politics and location? The people themselves grew up in cultures not much different.

Russia and the US are tight as ticks on the same dog... we have natural disasters and theyre like hey need some help? Just the same thing in Canada with the large fire last week, and the only people having a kaniption? are people paranoid of invasions and all this other stuff that basically cant happen unless the government leaders turn backs and cease agreements to cause tensions... like bush wanting to leave the UN go strictly NATO boot russia reignite the cold war by ceasing disarmament. Well Russia was like hey know all that security? And practically docked a nuclear sub at the florida keys... meaning quit posturing were friends... if not that sucker could have wiped out everything without any way to stop it.

So Obama which a lot of flame fanners hate met the disarmament protocols, and now ahead of the treaty for it with both nations pressing forward and closer together its beyond ally status btw.

Now, of course NATO doesnt make any sense whatsoever because it was formed to ease tensions and build trust between the nations that fought in WWII basically to say we both ad a rough go of it against the Nazis, the then called Allies and Russia too... Um Russia trust couldnt get any higher at this point, and well NATO has done its job... time to dismantle it and move the resources to the very poorly funded UN so the same can occur there, to build trust and partnership between the rest of the world the same as NATO did for the US and Russia... but basically mission accomplished yay NATO now youre drunk go home, put all the funds where it belongs into the UN as a global peace keeping force.

Of course bush didnt get his way of going rogue bow out of the UN increasing tension and igniting another cold war and turn NATO allies against its own former statehood... buzzt wrong answer, this isnt a game of risk lets dominate... lets not forget this crap is all to eventually bring peace not perpetuate war, meaning its working together and respecting the identities and heritages that all have fought and died to bring about peace and a united world... not turn the flag of every nation into one by conquering one after the other... history has shown that to be an absolute failure time and time again, but hey we all are united under the banner called earth, so its just a matter of bringing trust and equality to the entire world instead of totalitarian iron fist one world ruler business, weve seen what that does in history time and time again as well.

So its one of those things that says ok well your computer is updated, and if you want to use the drive to install something else well take the old disk out. Clinging to NATO when mission accomplished doesnt make sense any longer as its like having 2 UNs but less members, and since trust exists everywhere but those clinging to old what if propaganda, and ultra nationalists? Why keep that tension around?

Russia playing tipsies with NATO planes right near their border is the same as hey a russian sub is offically a conch or a local of the florida keys for those not familiar with the term... its not posturing for war, its like walking up to a relative with a beer gut and poking them in the belly and seeing if he makes the pilsbury dough boy sound.

Of course the paranoid are gonna see it differently, and well thats like an old dog that barks at ceiling fans...

edit on 11-5-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have seen a video of Hillary stating publically that ' the only emails on my private server are emails between Bill and I'. So how is she running for president still, she clearly lied to everyone hoping it wouldn't get this far? Soooo....has everyone forgotten this?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Is everyone just making things up as they go along these days

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
If this is the case I hope Putin releases the lot and simply puts a copy of the emotive and corrupt stuff with a nice highlighter through it to help reading it.

I see Hilary has been given more millions from Wall Street. I rather wonder if that isn't reverse psychology to many voters though who hate the elite.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Don't worry, the regressive left is already in full swing being useful idiots for the establishment. We crumble from within.

Here is a fun quote, don't know if it is legit or not, but I agree.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Whether any hackers release and verify that they indeed could read Hillary's emails, does indeed leave one to question blackmail options. If she obtained the presidency, how much more powerful that blackmailing power would be against her!

Admittedly, it is a valid concern, whether her fans want to deny it.

That is really a good point, something I have never even thought of.

Actually just on that note alone she needs to drop out.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: draoicht
The name Sorcha Faal may be the source for this story.

Disinformation from Langley is quite possible.

Seems the possibilities are too hard to resist.

Wait til it's on Russia Today I think...

Why would you doubt it?

No seriously if some lone hacker could it im more than certain the Russians could do it..

You know the first people in space...

Are you an authentic poster?

I'm waiting to be convinced. I still have seen zero proof that one lone hacker did it. I can say I hacked the cia mainframe but I could say anything I wanted. Until we have proof, it's all speculation.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Explain to me how you want someone to prove a negative. Prove that something didn't happen? The burden of proof is on the accusers, not the other way around.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If Russia and China did hack Hillary's emails and have some information on her that could put her in jail I suspect they will WANT her elected. Why would they release this information? Better to have her elected and then use what they have to get her to play ball.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
this is priceless. if hillary wont release them russia will! is russia the good guy? this is amazing!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

What's amazing is that people think Sorcha Faal is a legitimate source.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: DISRAELI

Thats the real question.

Whats their motive?

The motive. The one motive we all share on this board.

To stop the ancient families and their global conquest. The banks tee families HATE Putin. They also hate Trump because he will stop the immigration which is in their interest. They NEED the immigration as birth rates in the west are falling and SOMEONE has to make babies as collateral for all of those central debt collectors.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

What's amazing is that people think Sorcha Faal is a legitimate source.

What's even more amazing...they believe it.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Its classic disinfo. A little truth mixed with a big lie.

Kremlin style.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

A little truth

Very minuscule truth if any at all.

Kremlin style.

I would have to look up at the sky if the Kremlin said it was blue, just to make sure they aren't pulling a fast one.

edit on 11-5-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: burntheships

Very minuscule truth if any at all.

There is a little truth in it...Guccifer, Russia hacked the Pentagon...

Funny thing is that the Russians are good at it.

INFEKTION

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'd just like to throw this out there for what it's worth. I'm an IT engineer and I've worked in the medical, higher education and technology industries. I know what HIPAA compliance requires. There is no way that her running a private email server was an accident or a reasonable accommodation. What she did violates so many technology standards and policies in regards to government IT there's no way that someone didn't bring it up and some kind of side stepping was allowed to happen.

I can't even formulate a coherent description of the level of BS involved with this whole situation and the attitude of so many democrats in regards to it. If she were anyone else she'd be locked up, fined, and would have lost her security rating.

FYI.
www.hhs.gov...

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I have feeling if the Russians will come out with this - and I have no doubt that they have full copies of it - it will actually benefit Hillary because if the Russian have that information - the actual value of the information is already compromised.

I highly doubt that she will ever be prosecuted and I hope that I will be proven wrong.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Just like when some claimed Russia was going to prove 9/11 was an inside job. It will never happen. Some tend to worship Russia like a god. It is always laughable.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join