It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emory Committee Finds that pro-Trump Messages are Protected Speech - Decaturish.com

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

We've gone over this THOUSANDS of times. Anecdotes mean nothing to me.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
Well... Duh?

The only issue I can imagine is that the chalk messages might constitute graffiti, depending on where they're placed. I know that at my High School we weren't allowed to write stuff on infrastructure anywhere, regardless of what it said.

I think it was like at my alma. Every group out there advertised their upcoming events by writing periodic slogans on the sidewalks in chalk all throughout campus. They all did it. Clubs, political, sorority/fraternity fundraisers, what have you ... It was normal to look down and see something scrawled in chalk.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

We've gone over this THOUSANDS of times. Anecdotes mean nothing to me.

And as we showed you in other threads, university have classes that are indoctrinating kids in to believing this crap which manifests in all the insanity we're seeing now. There is nothing anecdotal about it.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Actually that has never been shown ever. It's only been heavily speculated about by people on the right trying to demonize higher education because facts and reality usually don't align with their chosen narrative. So they blame education as "indoctrination centers" instead of places that actually educate. Of course they'll still send their kids to one, because even they know deep down that the narrative of universities being indoctrination centers is a bunch of idiocy.

Plus it's not like every kid that enrolls in a college has to take these classes (that are usually vastly misrepresented by biased right wingers such as yourself) you are alluding to either.

Of course all this disregards the fact that while Liberalism is heavily prevalent among higher education institutions, Conservatism also exists there too. But y'all usually have a cop-out to explain that. So I'm sure you won't disappoint in that regard either.
edit on 11-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Actually that has never been shown ever. It's only been heavily speculated about by people on the right trying to demonize higher education because facts and reality usually don't align with their chosen narrative.

No, I and another guy posted all kinds of stuff that you never replied to.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Duh. Because I don't waste time with that silly narrative you are pushing. If you want to believe that colleges are liberal indoctrination centers (lol) then go ahead. Don't send your kids to college and let them be dumb. I'm sure they will have such a wonderful and easy life without a degree. But you and I know you will send them there (if you haven't already) and you are just full of talk right now.
edit on 11-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join