It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists and Democrats Opposing America. Mexican Flag Waving & Vicente's Middle FInger.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I don't think people are toting other countries flags because they "hate America."

There is this crazy thing (I know, it's a mind-tingler) called "culture," and sometimes people are proud of their culture and their fathers fathers, and their fathers fathers and how the "family," came to be... kind of like how in American society.

So proud they abandoned that country and illegally entered another to escape it. Makes sense!

Guess what? Americans are proud of their culture too and would rather not see it turned in to Mexico? Screw us, right?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Full retard.

Did it ever occur to you that many in this thread started the race baiting long before the "race card" was pulled...

Far from failing, Tinfoil, you're just in desperate backtracking attempt after you brought up Muslims an Mexicans.

I didn't start the conversation with you, it was the other way around.

No actually he was talking about a country, then the rest of you converted that to "Race". It's what you're trained to do.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Isn't it kind of "anti-American" to be hostile towards people, simply for waving a foreign flag?

I thought America was supposed to be all about upholding an individuals right to freedom of expression... even if you don't personally agree with it.

This sums it up

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Funny how it's somehow not seen as unpatriotic to wave confederate flags around.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Funny how it's somehow not seen as unpatriotic to wave confederate flags around.

Well you see, it's a part of American history. We are a rebel culture.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That statement is highly inaccurate

Your statement is flat out false.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's their own form of political correctness. You can't call racists, racist because it hurts their feelings and violates their safe space.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: introvert

It's their own form of political correctness. You can't call racists, racist because it hurts their feelings and violates their safe space.

No, it's calling out clear hypocrisy. Nobody is suggesting they be silenced, that's what the left wing SJWs do.
edit on 10-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

That's not true at all. People who are not racists do not like being called racist by the insincere. If you cannot prove they are racist, you have no right to slander people.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

It's exactly what you're suggesting or are you all just having a whine fest?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

In other words stop committing micro aggressions?

Is the OP not slander?

I have no right to say what I want? Is that what you're saying?

LOL gotta love SJWs.

ETA: You said this on just the previous page:

But surely these people are progressives, who, like any progressive, has no clue what they are progressing to.

Was that slander or free speech?

edit on 5/10/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

It's come down to the final realization for me that the "Left" and "Progressives" in this country, oppose America and our laws.

Well - I don't think this is a good thing. I smell panic in the air...

Your own side (if you want to call it that) has abandoned you, and rather than fix it you've decided to make it fit and then wear it proudly. Instead of taking personal responsibility (that stuff you all try to sell like soap and the Bible) you blame that which you most fear for your own shortcomings

Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

Maybe that goes for layabouts and cowards too

Enjoy what's coming - you're as much to blame as anyone

"My own side" has abandoned me? Which side is that?

Panic?? No, as a Los Angeles native who has seen this up close and personal, this isn't panic, this is disgust what we as a nation have become acclimated to.

My own shortcomings? Bible? Huh??

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

1) Yet not one LEADER in Government or candidate is embracing or promoting "Confederacy"

2) That flag, though symbolic of hatred to a lot of people, was part of OUR history

3) That flag, is not the flag of another country

4) Nobody with Confederate flags is disrupting the free speech of either Hillary or Bernie voters.

5) Nobody is blocking the caravan of a Presidential candidate, and the Secret Service, with Confederate flags on their vehicles...as they are with MEXICAN flags

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
P.S. I myself have not mentioned race or ethnicity in this thread, once.

This is about allegiance to NATIONS

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I don't think people are toting other countries flags because they "hate America."

There is this crazy thing (I know, it's a mind-tingler) called "culture," and sometimes people are proud of their culture and their fathers fathers, and their fathers fathers and how the "family," came to be... kind of like how in American society.

So proud they abandoned that country and illegally entered another to escape it. Makes sense!

Guess what? Americans are proud of their culture too and would rather not see it turned in to Mexico? Screw us, right?

I'd like to see what would happen if I invaded ANY other nation in the world and adorned my vehicle with American flags, and tried to stop a caravan with a Presidential hopeful and Federal agents, with said vehicles.

Shot? Prison? Tortured? Hung? Beaten to a pulp?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Funny how accusations of racism are quick to fly when it comes to Mexico.

Ignoring the fact that almost half of Mexico carries European blood. (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, etc)

And it's 'bigoted' to not want a certain CULTURE being promoted. Yet Gangsters in Detroit are part of a 'culture' and we're allowed to oppose that right?

Face it, some CULTURES suck, and devalue other host cultures. Fact

I'm not going to apologize for that social truth.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

That flag is exactly the flag of a foreign country. Are North Korea and South Korea the same country just because they once were or share the name Korea? No.

The Confederate States were not the United States, they had their own government, their own military, their own laws, their own money... their own flag. Just because you were allowed to rejoin the United States doesn't make you less immigrant and you still, nearly 200 years later, want to wave your flag. Good, do it, it's your free speech just as it is Mexican Americans to wave Mexican flags... just keep them off government buildings.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

That flag is exactly the flag of a foreign country. Are North Korea and South Korea the same country just because they once were or share the name Korea? No.

The Confederate States were not the United States, they had their own government, their own military, their own laws, their own money... their own flag. Just because you were allowed to rejoin the United States doesn't make you less immigrant and you still, nearly 200 years later, want to wave your flag. Good, do it, it's your free speech just as it is Mexican Americans to wave Mexican flags... just keep them off government buildings.

1) I've never owned a Confederate flag, nor will I...ever

2) I said it was part of our HISTORY...OURS

3) "Mexicans" cannot be Americans. As MEXICAN denotes a NATIONALITY.

There is no such race or ethnicity as "Mexican". I.E. "Mexican American" is an oxymoron, unless you have dual citizenship.

edit on 083pm3108America/Chicago15CDT08America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yah I thought that libs were against all the NAU and such... guess not after all, as long as its their guy in power...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

well that's interesting another double post
edit on 10-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: double post

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join