It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists and Democrats Opposing America. Mexican Flag Waving & Vicente's Middle FInger.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I like how you added quotes on something I never said.

Just goes to show.

Can't argue with stupid.

FYI: The decendents of the white debt bondage servants, just so happen to be majority right leaning.

DERP!!!!
edit on 10-5-2016 by GodEmperor because: DERP

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Can't argue with stupid.

You ain't tellin' me nuthin' friend.

/really gone this time taa!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Ok scrap racist...

You were being prejudiced.

& you brought Muslims into a debate that had nothing to do with them. Yawn.
Not surprisingly.

Predudice is just another word for bias.
After examining the facts of what waving a Mexican flag at a Trump rally could possibly mean, I am going for hatred of America along with a pro Mexican annexation agenda. Since they want to be able to come here illegally with no ramifications, suckle off our economic teats with no strings attached, I willfully form a bias that they are pro Mexican and anti American. Maybe if they weren't waiving that Mexican flag at POTUS nominee gatherings they could hide their agenda more efficiently.
They see the writing on the wall that is soon to be there, the free ride is over.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I wouldn't say these people are liberal by any means, at least not by any non-US standards. But surely these people are progressives, who, like any progressive, has no clue what they are progressing to.

The waving of foreign flags is a slight against the US, that's for sure. If they cared about the country, they'd be waving her flag. But obviously they care about their specious identities.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Not only flags, but flags of a NARCO TERROR State which sends us it's rejects, on our border.

I'm not trying to counter your argument here. But you keep using "NARCO TERROR State" as if the US is something completely on the opposite side of the coin. But you realize that is only because you live here.

Our Government and Elite members of our Society are some of the biggest Weapons Dealers/Manufacturers, Drug Producing/Dealing, Crooked Ass, Double Dealing MotherF*ckers on this planet. Not as much with our own people or perhaps on our own territory as some other places but to act like it's not happening or that our own leaders are so different is a joke. We train and organize rouge groups of terrorists all over the earth. Or send our own Private Ones to take down other governments around the globe. We just don't call it terrorism because it's us doing it somewhere else. But you can bet your ass it's terrorism to those who live in those other countries.

Don't take this as I'm siding with people who hate America either. But let's keep it real here and stop acting like we are some kind of angels and everyone else is the problem here.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Can't argue with that...

US foreign policy has led to the creation of many of those narco terror states.

Just look at heroin production in Afghanistan pre/post-intervention... or Iran-Contra...

The politician that actually addresses this is the one I would most likely support, and watch lose by a landslide.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

After examining the facts of what waving a Mexican flag at a Trump rally could possibly mean, I am going for hatred of America along with a pro Mexican annexation agenda

Or, maybe they are proud, legal Mexican Americana who resent Trumps implication that Mexico send us their worst. "They're rapist, criminals and drug dealers, and some, I suppose are good people."

edit on 10-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

This is where the whole idea of Nationalism becomes ignorant and pointless in my opinion. Just like these morons who are Americans themselves waiving the Mexican Flag. They are just as confused as all the Ultra-Pro American waivers who think America is some Great Land of Truth and Justice. They're both playing in to some kind of fantasy idea that isn't even true.

All those people waiving the Mexican Flag don't give a damn about Mexico and don't represent Mexico and Mexico couldn't care less about them either. They wave that flag around as if they represent the Mexican Nation which is BS. They don't even live there and are probably citizens of the US.

But then the flip side is all the Pro-American Radicals who are almost doing the same thing but in reverse. They're claiming America to be something other than a nation of diversity. But that's what we've always been.

Both sides of this argument are correct which is why nobody can win. Those who are here have become xenophobic and don't want outsiders coming in forgetting that they were once outsiders themselves and those coming here for some reason don't want to be a part of America like in the past but want to change it into something else. Both sides have somewhat of a valid argument while also being in the wrong at the same time. People need to check themselves first before trying to put others in check even if they might also need it.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

The title of your OP ans the text of the OP is highly inaccurate.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
But surely these people are progressives, who, like any progressive, has no clue what they are progressing to.

That statement is highly inaccurate.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

After examining the facts of what waving a Mexican flag at a Trump rally could possibly mean, I am going for hatred of America along with a pro Mexican annexation agenda

Or, maybe they are proud, legal Mexican Americana who resent Trumps implication that Mexico send us their worst. "They're rapist, criminals and drug dealers, and some, I suppose are good people."

So you are proposing that they are attempting to make their votes count more than other peoples votes? I agree, their militant approach is an attempt at intimidation, to bolster their losing vote count by trying to scare people away from casting their votes.
It will have the opposite effect, then they will have to ask their communist masters why such tried and true techniques that work so well in Europe fall flat here.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I think you are painting the left with a pretty broad brush. You can be left leaning on workers rights and the environment but still be against illegal immigration. You can love your country and dislike corporatism. I think there are a lot of left leaning people who are NOT America haters. And there are definitely some who are, but we cant generalize on a group to the degree that they are ALL bad because of the actions of a few.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

So you are proposing that they are attempting to make their votes count more than other peoples votes?

No. I"m proposing that perhaps the waving of Mexican flags is "free speech", and not unexpected of proud Mexican Americans who resent what Trump said about them.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So you are proposing that they are attempting to make their votes count more than other peoples votes?

No. I"m proposing that perhaps the waving of Mexican flags is "free speech", and not unexpected of proud Mexican Americans who resent what Trump said about them.

I am going with voter intimidation, mostly because they are not silently standing with their flags peacefully but enacting road blocks and raging at people who think differently than them.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Exactly. All this Group Affiliation sh*t needs to end. For one because it's not true and is only pushing a false narrative. Second because it's not working.

One way I think it can be said, as a person who's considered by most to be on the left, "I am proud to be an American, But I'm not always proud of America."

These protesters should also know the difference between being Proud Mexican People or Proud Mexican American People and being Proud of Mexico.

Because it's really a one sided deal for the most part. If you're Mexican and you Love Mexico so much you should ask yourself, what has Mexico and the Mexican Gov. done for Mexican People that makes you want to love it so much??? Same goes for Americans. Because let's face it. America isn't the American People anymore. We just rent here while other people make all the decisions.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

It's come down to the final realization for me that the "Left" and "Progressives" in this country, oppose America and our laws.

Well - I don't think this is a good thing. I smell panic in the air...

Your own side (if you want to call it that) has abandoned you, and rather than fix it you've decided to make it fit and then wear it proudly. Instead of taking personal responsibility (that stuff you all try to sell like soap and the Bible) you blame that which you most fear for your own shortcomings

Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

Maybe that goes for layabouts and cowards too

Enjoy what's coming - you're as much to blame as anyone

edit on 5/10/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I disagree.

It is working, think about what the real end goal is.

It's still the narrative of left vs right, with most of our fissures based on non-issues.

The left wants the illegals to stay, the right wants the illegals to go. What good are addressing symptoms? US policy has been propping up brutal dictators and staging coups against democratic nations for a long time now, with not a peep from either side on addressing the actual cause to the influx of Mexican/OTM illegals.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

You're right. My bad choice in words there.

What I meant was, "It's not helping".

By helping, I mean helping us the People. The 99.99% of us.

It is working as far as what it's designed to do, you're correct.

Good point.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I'm accusing you of being anti-American.

Criticizing these agitators is anti-American, but people who clearly hate this country and would like it to be Mexico is something you would defend with violence? Are you American or Mexican?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Google "Tea Party Protests" for more of same ... and worse.

Interesting that there is so much hate and media demonetization of this group and yet they were not violent and were mostly comprised of working families. Yet these people are violent, they start fights, they promote communism, they promote anti-white racism, they promote the taking of American states for Mexico and yet those people remain untouched by the same media.

A great example of this contradiction:

You're being manipulated for a purpose.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join