It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists and Democrats Opposing America. Mexican Flag Waving & Vicente's Middle FInger.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Gryphon66

Question:

When is it acceptable to say someone is being racist, or to highlight that their motivations are based on skin color?

This is a quote from the first reply in the thread:

It is disgusting how the Democrats are openly supporting these brown/Mexican supremacy groups who's goal it is to take parts of America over for Mexico.

Apparently the color of their skin plays a role in how some think.

Can we pull the race card yet, or do we have to wait for official approval to state the obvious?

Well, apparently, anything we say and do is automatically unAmerican and should be stamped out ...

Isn't that the modern right-wing version of the Golden Rule "Do unto others as I say not as I do unto others."

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: introvert

Question:

When is it acceptable to say someone is being racist, or to highlight that their motivations are based on skin color?

This is a quote from the first reply in the thread:

It is disgusting how the Democrats are openly supporting these brown/Mexican supremacy groups who's goal it is to take parts of America over for Mexico.

Apparently the color of their skin plays a role in how some think.

Can we pull the race card yet, or do we have to wait for official approval to state the obvious?

This would be like somebody talking about a white supremacist group, and then you complaining that labeling it a white supremacist group is racist. They are a brown supremacist group. Why can't you deal with reality?

Which brown supremacy group? In particular, specifically?

The OP failed to clarify. Just curious. And yes - it does matter.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Get over it.

Racism is an outmoded evolutionary adaptation, it was a survival mechanism that really has no function in the modern world. The number one factor involving racist sentiment is low IQ, the majority groups who hold racist sentiment are the decedents of white debt bondage servants and black slaves; these two groups share one thing in common- lack of access to quality education.

Would you call someone who speaks out against white supremacy as racist? I mean, if we are color coding supremacy groups, what difference does it make?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Not really.

Every act of genocide, first started by dehumanizing the target population.

Every single one. So, the genocidal murderer says; it's ok, they aren't human.

Over simplified for the most part, but, sure let's entertain it for a moment.

"Dehumanizing the target population" ... you mean like the OP and many of you following up in the thread?

Liberal scum should die and all that?

I see your point.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The quote is from the post you are referring to:

Groups like Mecha, Aztlan and La Raza.

Which was the very next sentence....

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: RomeByFire

a reply to: TinfoilTP

I don't think people are toting other countries flags because they "hate America."

There is this crazy thing (I know, it's a mind-tingler) called "culture," and sometimes people are proud of their culture and their fathers fathers, and their fathers fathers and how the "family," came to be... kind of like how in American society.

There are some countries where it is not allowed - and punished by courts - to tote/wave other flags, this is what makes America so damn great. We can have a culturally-mixed background with a myriad of different cultures that bring different food, art, literature, style, etc etc for EVERYONE to enjoy.

If you'd prefer the former, consider joining ranks with a country that only allows "their kind," and "their culture."

That sort of # will not be missed.

No, they come here illegally and support wacky ideas of claims to the lands of New Mexico, Arizona, S California, Texas etc. You cannot compare them to people who immigrated here legally and proudly display their heritage that has no annexation agendas attached to them. It is stupid to expect people to fall for such a ridiculous comparison.

A ridiculous comparison?

You just said that Mexicans come here illegally. Are you seriously under the belief that ALL Mexicans have come here illegally?

Man - do a bit of research and come to realize that Mexican illegal immigration makes up about 6/10-6.5/10 of ALL illegal immigration.

And not for a second do I support illegal immigration - but why bother when others can simply put words in my mouth and inisist I am?

I absolutely believe that there are protocols to be met in order to gain citizenship and become a legal citizen - however, and this is important, there are people who don't believe in this. I don't believe people should smoke crack but alas - people do. And by no means do I agree with this nor do I support it - but I certainly am not willfully ignorant to the extent to say that ALL Mexicans are illegal immigrants, that's fantastical at best.

Whether it be Korean, Chinese, Brazilian, Mexican, Spanish - if they're illegal, I absolutely don't support that. However - I'm not going to make the claim that ALL Koreans living in the US are "illegal."

While we're at it, I also don't believe that Americans are "illegal," for what happened centuries ago. If - If I had I say in the matter, perhaps it'd be different. But I wasn't alive back then, and I can do no more than to attempt to better myself and those around me with the things that we've collectively (as a SPECIES) learned throughout thousands of years of existence.

This same notion applies to the land that was - in fact - taken via military force that was originally the Spanish colonies, but again - I was not alive nor had any say in that matter.

It is ridiculous to expect illegal immigrants to be treated as anything other than illegals - but I digress, for the word wizards of ATS have already come along to twist and distort others words to fit their own personal-agendas.

The ones that came here legally did so following a legal path to citizenship. That shows an effort to assimilate not to annex. Why would they be included in discussion about illegals and their radical supporters who wave Mexican flags because they hate America?
Common sense stuff that flies over a mind jumbled with political correct double speak.

Do you not read the threads you participate in cowboy...

Here is what the OP said verbatim...

I repeat,

DEMOCRAT leaders and voters, are embracing foreign nationals here legally, and foreign aligned LEGAL citizens...who wave flags

Why in the hell are you discussing illegal immigrants???

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Get over it.

Racism is an outmoded evolutionary adaptation, it was a survival mechanism that really has no function in the modern world. The number one factor involving racist sentiment is low IQ, the majority groups who hold racist sentiment are the decedents of white debt bondage servants and black slaves; these two groups share one thing in common- lack of access to quality education.

Would you call someone who speaks out against white supremacy as racist? I mean, if we are color coding supremacy groups, what difference does it make?

Get over what?

The fact that you're establishing that racism exists as a human evolutionary trait and then trying to deny it exists NOW among the throngs of right-wingers (at least as imagined by OP) you're rather ham-handedly trying to "protect" ... in favor of low-IQ Blacks and those of mixed race?

Wow. Just ... wow.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Full retard.

Did it ever occur to you that many in this thread started the race baiting long before the "race card" was pulled...

Far from failing, Tinfoil, you're just in desperate backtracking attempt after you brought up Muslims an Mexicans.

I didn't start the conversation with you, it was the other way around.

No, you pulled a useless race card in response to my post, thanks for providing such an easy win. Next time go a few pages before imploding.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Not at all, liberals have the mentality of a child, and are simply treated as such.

With that said, which party is currently involved in the mass genocide?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I don't think people are toting other countries flags because they "hate America."

There is this crazy thing (I know, it's a mind-tingler) called "culture," and sometimes people are proud of their culture and their fathers fathers, and their fathers fathers and how the "family," came to be... kind of like how in American society.

There are some countries where it is not allowed - and punished by courts - to tote/wave other flags, this is what makes America so damn great. We can have a culturally-mixed background with a myriad of different cultures that bring different food, art, literature, style, etc etc for EVERYONE to enjoy.

If you'd prefer the former, consider joining ranks with a country that only allows "their kind," and "their culture."

That sort of # will not be missed.

No, they come here illegally and support wacky ideas of claims to the lands of New Mexico, Arizona, S California, Texas etc. You cannot compare them to people who immigrated here legally and proudly display their heritage that has no annexation agendas attached to them. It is stupid to expect people to fall for such a ridiculous comparison.

A ridiculous comparison?

You just said that Mexicans come here illegally. Are you seriously under the belief that ALL Mexicans have come here illegally?

Man - do a bit of research and come to realize that Mexican illegal immigration makes up about 6/10-6.5/10 of ALL illegal immigration.

And not for a second do I support illegal immigration - but why bother when others can simply put words in my mouth and inisist I am?

I absolutely believe that there are protocols to be met in order to gain citizenship and become a legal citizen - however, and this is important, there are people who don't believe in this. I don't believe people should smoke crack but alas - people do. And by no means do I agree with this nor do I support it - but I certainly am not willfully ignorant to the extent to say that ALL Mexicans are illegal immigrants, that's fantastical at best.

Whether it be Korean, Chinese, Brazilian, Mexican, Spanish - if they're illegal, I absolutely don't support that. However - I'm not going to make the claim that ALL Koreans living in the US are "illegal."

While we're at it, I also don't believe that Americans are "illegal," for what happened centuries ago. If - If I had I say in the matter, perhaps it'd be different. But I wasn't alive back then, and I can do no more than to attempt to better myself and those around me with the things that we've collectively (as a SPECIES) learned throughout thousands of years of existence.

This same notion applies to the land that was - in fact - taken via military force that was originally the Spanish colonies, but again - I was not alive nor had any say in that matter.

It is ridiculous to expect illegal immigrants to be treated as anything other than illegals - but I digress, for the word wizards of ATS have already come along to twist and distort others words to fit their own personal-agendas.

The ones that came here legally did so following a legal path to citizenship. That shows an effort to assimilate not to annex. Why would they be included in discussion about illegals and their radical supporters who wave Mexican flags because they hate America?
Common sense stuff that flies over a mind jumbled with political correct double speak.

Politically correct double speak? That's actually a compliment, I'm planning on writing a book so I must have some writing skills. Thanks!

You ask, why would they be included?

Uh, why are you asking me? I'm not the one who included them, at all. Posters who made the claim that "all Mexicans are illegal," did and I was attempting to show them that (this should be common sense) not all Mexicans are illegal.

As for radical supporters who hate America? They come in all sorts of sizes.

The one that worries me the most is the one who essentially controls (our) the United States government. I'm much, much more afraid of the reach, power, influence, and control of cabals of government officials and corporate-vested interests than illegals or some boogeyman terrorist orginization.

And if any one/group were to try to annex (as you say) the USA.... Hahahahahah, good luck! With a population that we have with a firearm registry at the numbers we have (not including unregistered), including military might - we, by far, have the worlds largest standing army.

Except for we're sitting, and have been for decades. And we debate politics with strangers over the Internet who have more in common with each other than they do the forces that are manipulating them against their will to fight, bicker, and argue.

It's a shame, really.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Get over it.

Get over what?

The fact that you're establishing that racism exists as a human evolutionary trait and then trying to deny it exists NOW among the throngs of right-wingers (at least as imagined by OP) you're rather ham-handedly trying to "protect" ... in favor of low-IQ Blacks and those of mixed race?

Because as a smart, well-educated White guy you are not racist???

Wow. Just ... wow.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Formatting

link   

When have I denied it exists? Did you not read my post, I specifically identified two major groups that are predominantly racist.

link   

Full retard.

Did it ever occur to you that many in this thread started the race baiting long before the "race card" was pulled...

Far from failing, Tinfoil, you're just in desperate backtracking attempt after you brought up Muslims an Mexicans.

No, you pulled a useless race card in response to my post, thanks for providing such an easy win. Next time go a few pages before imploding.

No you were racist.

There is a big difference.

Own your flaws.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Not at all, liberals have the mentality of a child, and are simply treated as such.

With that said, which party is currently involved in the mass genocide?

I bet your eyes are brown, aren't they?

And it has nothing to do with your racial distinction.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

When have I denied it exists? Did you not read my post, I specifically identified two major groups that are predominantly racist.

Work with me.

You claim that racism is a human evolutionary trait. Present in humans. Right, left, middle, etc.

Then you claim that being racist is a characteristic of low-IQ Black people ...

You really can't see the rampant cognitive dissonance there ... can ya?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Full retard.

No you were racist.

There is a big difference.

Own your flaws.

Wow, you double dipped.

Go for the trifecta!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Ok scrap racist...

You were being prejudiced.

& you brought Muslims into a debate that had nothing to do with them. Yawn.
Not surprisingly.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Ughh!!!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I said the two major groups who are predominantly racist, are the descendants of white debt bondage workers and black slaves. The main characteristic of these groups, and all people holding overt racist sentiment have the commonality of low IQ(ie lack of quality education).

Of course, someone like you, would attempt to twist my statement to fit your narrative. I know many white people, most of the stupid white people are racist of varying degrees. Same goes for all the other groups, which apparently I cannot identify because you will scream racism.

"Cry me a river"
edit on 10-5-2016 by GodEmperor because: added for clarity

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Tagging out here all.

Dinner with the family.

Enjoy the mutual bash-fest; we all get so much out of it, don't we?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I said the two major groups who are predominantly racist, are the descendants of white debt bondage workers and black slaves. The main characteristic of these groups, and all people holding overt racist sentiment have the commonality of low IQ.

Of course, someone like you, would attempt to twist my statement to fit your narrative. I know many white people, most of the stupid white people are racist of varying degrees. Same goes for all the other groups, which apparently I cannot identify because you will scream racism.

"Cry me a river"

Oopse. One more before I go and then you can show everyone how smart you are in peace:

Here's the math:

Human Evolutionary Trait ----> Humans

Racism -------> Human Evolutionary Trait

Racism ----->Humans

"Most Black People and Liberals are Low IQ" ------> Racism

Your Threads -----> Sweet, sweet irony.

'Nite.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join