It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists and Democrats Opposing America. Mexican Flag Waving & Vicente's Middle FInger.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So...

You are calling me genocidal, because I support abortion?

Thank you, I've made my point.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I don't think people are toting other countries flags because they "hate America."

There is this crazy thing (I know, it's a mind-tingler) called "culture," and sometimes people are proud of their culture and their fathers fathers, and their fathers fathers and how the "family," came to be... kind of like how in American society.

There are some countries where it is not allowed - and punished by courts - to tote/wave other flags, this is what makes America so damn great. We can have a culturally-mixed background with a myriad of different cultures that bring different food, art, literature, style, etc etc for EVERYONE to enjoy.

If you'd prefer the former, consider joining ranks with a country that only allows "their kind," and "their culture."

That sort of # will not be missed.

No, they come here illegally and support wacky ideas of claims to the lands of New Mexico, Arizona, S California, Texas etc. You cannot compare them to people who immigrated here legally and proudly display their heritage that has no annexation agendas attached to them. It is stupid to expect people to fall for such a ridiculous comparison.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

That's the problem.

So many who are progressive, see no difference between the illegals and those that come here legally.

They don't think that the rule of law should apply.

Ironic, that they are actually the ones calling for more laws on actual citizens than illegal aliens.

hahahahahahaha

link   
I don't think this type of hatred toward minorities is a wise political move by conservatives. It will just drive more moderates and people of color to register to vote because you scare the **** out of them.

Keep it up and expect to lose...again!

You really need to think this through. You are working for Hillary and can't even see what you are doing with you hate.
edit on 10-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

So...

You are calling me genocidal, because I support abortion?

Thank you, I've made my point.

Well, good. Give yourself a cookie.

Abortion is not genocide. Fetuses are not humans. What about the 50% or so that God flushes away naturally?

Here's the flaw in your logic: you do (apparently) believe that fetuses are humans.

Therefore, you're the one calling for the deaths of millions of people you don't agree with politically.

So yeah, you're calling for genocide, though somewhat ignorantly ... /shrug

edit on 10-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Ahh so it's only the Mexicans & Muslamics you have a problem with.

If it's white Irish people waving a flag it means nothing.

If it's a brownie, tsk tsk.

When backed into a corner after failing miserably, pull out the race card.
Yours is all worn out and torn, it has no effect any longer after seven and a half years of overuse and abuse.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Yours is all worn out and torn, it has no effect any longer after seven and a half years of overuse and abuse.

Oh my god ... pull out the race card????

Did you READ THE OP?

It's about race and ethnicity from the beginning. What utter BS.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Probably mostly Democrats !!!

Yes sir ree

.... aaand a quick meaningless drive-by snipe from the Old Fox ...

Now it's a party!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

And the Irish on paddies day???

Anti American?

I bet you have a confederate flag belt buckle.

How do the Irish hate America? They seem to have integrated quite well after legal immigration. Mexicans could learn a thing or two there along with every young male Muslim jihadi prospect stepping off the boats and planes into foreign lands. The Irish don't want to carve out land masses here or impose some medieval archaic judicial system by force onto the subhumans they are forced to dwell with.

Breathtaking ignorance!

Ever heard of the IRA?

That means that about 0.17 percent of the Irish population were active IRA members, at least in its heyday. Now compare that with Islamic terrorism. If we take the most generous estimates for ISIS’ numbers (250,000 people according to a Kurdish estimate) that still only represents 0.015% of the total 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. You know, I get that there are more of them than there are us, but we’re proportionally more than 10 times as terrorist-y as the Muslims! Does that mean nothing to you people?
-----------
Plenty of Irish-Americans used to regularly give donations to the IRA with the go-ahead of the local police and even politicians. Can you imagine what would happen if people found out everyday Muslim-Americans were donating money to ISIS?
-----------
Well, I don’t know. I guess there must just be some unknowable reason that Muslims get a reputation for all being violent terrorists and the Irish don’t.
www.dukechronicle.com...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Not really.

Every act of genocide, first started by dehumanizing the target population.

Every single one. So, the genocidal murderer says; it's ok, they aren't human.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

And the Irish on paddies day???

Anti American?

I bet you have a confederate flag belt buckle.

How do the Irish hate America? They seem to have integrated quite well after legal immigration. Mexicans could learn a thing or two there along with every young male Muslim jihadi prospect stepping off the boats and planes into foreign lands. The Irish don't want to carve out land masses here or impose some medieval archaic judicial system by force onto the subhumans they are forced to dwell with.

Breathtaking ignorance!

Ever heard of the IRA?

That means that about 0.17 percent of the Irish population were active IRA members, at least in its heyday. Now compare that with Islamic terrorism. If we take the most generous estimates for ISIS’ numbers (250,000 people according to a Kurdish estimate) that still only represents 0.015% of the total 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. You know, I get that there are more of them than there are us, but we’re proportionally more than 10 times as terrorist-y as the Muslims! Does that mean nothing to you people?
-----------
Plenty of Irish-Americans used to regularly give donations to the IRA with the go-ahead of the local police and even politicians. Can you imagine what would happen if people found out everyday Muslim-Americans were donating money to ISIS?
-----------
Well, I don’t know. I guess there must just be some unknowable reason that Muslims get a reputation for all being violent terrorists and the Irish don’t.
www.dukechronicle.com...

Wow, talk about Islamic terror justification taken to the extreme.
I bet you have an ISIS flag on your basement wall.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Question:

When is it acceptable to say someone is being racist, or to highlight that their motivations are based on skin color?

This is a quote from the first reply in the thread:

It is disgusting how the Democrats are openly supporting these brown/Mexican supremacy groups who's goal it is to take parts of America over for Mexico.

Apparently the color of their skin plays a role in how some think.

Can we pull the race card yet, or do we have to wait for official approval to state the obvious?
edit on 10-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Yep. Mexico is a horrible, horrible country! Gosh your right!

Errrrrr....

Yeah it's so great their citizens cross deadly deserts to escape it by the millions!
edit on 10-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I don't think people are toting other countries flags because they "hate America."

There is this crazy thing (I know, it's a mind-tingler) called "culture," and sometimes people are proud of their culture and their fathers fathers, and their fathers fathers and how the "family," came to be... kind of like how in American society.

There are some countries where it is not allowed - and punished by courts - to tote/wave other flags, this is what makes America so damn great. We can have a culturally-mixed background with a myriad of different cultures that bring different food, art, literature, style, etc etc for EVERYONE to enjoy.

If you'd prefer the former, consider joining ranks with a country that only allows "their kind," and "their culture."

No, they come here illegally and support wacky ideas of claims to the lands of New Mexico, Arizona, S California, Texas etc. You cannot compare them to people who immigrated here legally and proudly display their heritage that has no annexation agendas attached to them. It is stupid to expect people to fall for such a ridiculous comparison.

A ridiculous comparison?

You just said that Mexicans come here illegally. Are you seriously under the belief that ALL Mexicans have come here illegally?

Man - do a bit of research and come to realize that Mexican illegal immigration makes up about 6/10-6.5/10 of ALL illegal immigration.

And not for a second do I support illegal immigration - but why bother when others can simply put words in my mouth and inisist I am?

I absolutely believe that there are protocols to be met in order to gain citizenship and become a legal citizen - however, and this is important, there are people who don't believe in this. I don't believe people should smoke crack but alas - people do. And by no means do I agree with this nor do I support it - but I certainly am not willfully ignorant to the extent to say that ALL Mexicans are illegal immigrants, that's fantastical at best.

Whether it be Korean, Chinese, Brazilian, Mexican, Spanish - if they're illegal, I absolutely don't support that. However - I'm not going to make the claim that ALL Koreans living in the US are "illegal."

While we're at it, I also don't believe that Americans are "illegal," for what happened centuries ago. If - If I had I say in the matter, perhaps it'd be different. But I wasn't alive back then, and I can do no more than to attempt to better myself and those around me with the things that we've collectively (as a SPECIES) learned throughout thousands of years of existence.

This same notion applies to the land that was - in fact - taken via military force that was originally the Spanish colonies, but again - I was not alive nor had any say in that matter.

It is ridiculous to expect illegal immigrants to be treated as anything other than illegals - but I digress, for the word wizards of ATS have already come along to twist and distort others words to fit their own personal-agendas.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Question:

When is it acceptable to say someone is being racist, or to highlight that their motivations are based on skin color?

This is a quote from the first reply in the thread:

It is disgusting how the Democrats are openly supporting these brown/Mexican supremacy groups who's goal it is to take parts of America over for Mexico.

Apparently the color of their skin plays a role in how some think.

Can we pull the race card yet, or do we have to wait for official approval to state the obvious?

This would be like somebody talking about a white supremacist group, and then you complaining that labeling it a white supremacist group is racist. They are a brown supremacist group. Why can't you deal with reality?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Full retard.

Did it ever occur to you that many in this thread started the race baiting long before the "race card" was pulled...

Far from failing, Tinfoil, you're just in desperate backtracking attempt after you brought up Muslims an Mexicans.

I didn't start the conversation with you, it was the other way around.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Put the males in prison and abort the new ones.

Sounds like something people would accuse Trump of

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Oh my god ... pull out the race card????

Did you READ THE OP?

It's about race and ethnicity from the beginning. What utter BS.

Judging entire demographs and potential millions of people, and lumping them together into one over-generalized blanket statement = not racist

I'm not one to call people racists (my father is incredibly racist and I find great humor in its uselessness) and it's honestly not that big of a deal. I have a friend who I would always give # for, I'd call him "the Hershey's kiss midnight edition," because he is black as night and he would always call me racist but we're good friends.

There are however different types of racism. The more in your face "I haven't told anyone in five minutes how much I hate *insert color here* people," that have had too much to drink, who can at times be violent.

Like the point I was attempting to make earlier, there are stupid people in this world. And no - it is not bound to a single religion, ethnicity, or cultural background.

link   

A ridiculous comparison?

You just said that Mexicans come here illegally. Are you seriously under the belief that ALL Mexicans have come here illegally?

Man - do a bit of research and come to realize that Mexican illegal immigration makes up about 6/10-6.5/10 of ALL illegal immigration.

And not for a second do I support illegal immigration - but why bother when others can simply put words in my mouth and inisist I am?

I absolutely believe that there are protocols to be met in order to gain citizenship and become a legal citizen - however, and this is important, there are people who don't believe in this. I don't believe people should smoke crack but alas - people do. And by no means do I agree with this nor do I support it - but I certainly am not willfully ignorant to the extent to say that ALL Mexicans are illegal immigrants, that's fantastical at best.

Whether it be Korean, Chinese, Brazilian, Mexican, Spanish - if they're illegal, I absolutely don't support that. However - I'm not going to make the claim that ALL Koreans living in the US are "illegal."

While we're at it, I also don't believe that Americans are "illegal," for what happened centuries ago. If - If I had I say in the matter, perhaps it'd be different. But I wasn't alive back then, and I can do no more than to attempt to better myself and those around me with the things that we've collectively (as a SPECIES) learned throughout thousands of years of existence.

This same notion applies to the land that was - in fact - taken via military force that was originally the Spanish colonies, but again - I was not alive nor had any say in that matter.

It is ridiculous to expect illegal immigrants to be treated as anything other than illegals - but I digress, for the word wizards of ATS have already come along to twist and distort others words to fit their own personal-agendas.

The ones that came here legally did so following a legal path to citizenship. That shows an effort to assimilate not to annex. Why would they be included in discussion about illegals and their radical supporters who wave Mexican flags because they hate America?
Common sense stuff that flies over a mind jumbled with political correct double speak.

link   

I bet you have an ISIS flag on your basement wall.

If you see something, say something.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join