It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists and Democrats Opposing America. Mexican Flag Waving & Vicente's Middle FInger.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Probably mostly Democrats !!!

Yes sir ree

+1 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This was in the funny picture thread, thought it might fit in here.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

If I misunderstood your intentions, I apologize.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I don't think people are toting other countries flags because they "hate America."

There is this crazy thing (I know, it's a mind-tingler) called "culture," and sometimes people are proud of their culture and their fathers fathers, and their fathers fathers and how the "family," came to be... kind of like how in American society.

There are some countries where it is not allowed - and punished by courts - to tote/wave other flags, this is what makes America so damn great. We can have a culturally-mixed background with a myriad of different cultures that bring different food, art, literature, style, etc etc for EVERYONE to enjoy.

If you'd prefer the former, consider joining ranks with a country that only allows "their kind," and "their culture."

That sort of # will not be missed.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
propaganda and paid dis-info

shame

if "the right" had all the answers, they wouldn't have to resort to these measures

Goebbels would be proud

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Donald Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the Democrats as he continues to drive away moderates, women and minorities.

Trump does have a strong core but it's not enough to win as he continues to insult people and fracture the GOP into an ineffectual minority party.

politics isn't about reality, it's about perceptions; do you honestly think you are winning converts to the conservative cause with your insults?

I can guarantee you that Trump will eventually pander to the Hispanics...He's not stupid, he knows with out the minority vote he's SOL.
edit on 10-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

And the Irish on paddies day???

Anti American?

I bet you have a confederate flag belt buckle.

How do the Irish hate America? They seem to have integrated quite well after legal immigration. Mexicans could learn a thing or two there along with every young male Muslim jihadi prospect stepping off the boats and planes into foreign lands. The Irish don't want to carve out land masses here or impose some medieval archaic judicial system by force onto the subhumans they are forced to dwell with.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This was in the funny picture thread, thought it might fit in here.

Stupid people come in all sorts of colors and sizes.

People sometimes shoot up elementary schools. The color of their skin has no regard to (in these cases) insanity.

Saying that a VERY cherry-picked example in the form of a meme (I hate this trend) applies to "everyone," is ridiculous.

I live in a very small town and there is an authentic Mexican joint a walk distance away, and I go there all of the time - it's fantastic.

Does that mean that every single person of Spanish decent is pleasurable and can cook a mean chimichanga? Of course not.

Just not like how all old-white Republicans are alcoholics (like George Bush was/is). Or saying that all young-kids support Bernie because they want "free stuff."

These constant one-liners are wearing down the content level on ATS.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Yep, that's right I'm pro-abortion because I hate liberals and I know who gets aborted more times than not.

LOL ... really?

Abortion Rates Highest Among Christian Women, but Why?

I'm not sure that facts will matter to you as you're ranting about your hatred of about half of America ... but just for kicks.

That is rich, but facts are facts.

www.theatlantic.com...

www.guttmacher.org... jyBoCiIzw_wcB

You may notice, the rates are higher among traditionally democrat voters: the young, urban poor, and minorities. If we were to call a spade a spade, abortion is technically Black genocide; no wonder liberals support it.
edit on 10-5-2016 by GodEmperor because: spelling

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Basic B1+ch3s my friend!

They are on both sides of the line

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

That meme illustrated a point.

Sorry you didn't like it.

But I'll still not delete it, no matter who gets offended by it.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Star for you.

How many generations of black people have been aborted since legalization?

Its genocide alright, why cant they see it?

70 years of voting Democrat, what do they have to show for it?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yeah, you really f**'d it all up. My ingenious plan to get conservatives on board with abortion has been foiled.

I would also like to note, which is going way off topic, thanks to abortion the crime rate dropped considerably 20 years after Roe v Wade; all those liberals never had a chance to grow up and commit their heinous crimes.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: RomeByFire

That meme illustrated a point.

But I'll still not delete it, no matter who gets offended by it.

Yes it does. That there are stupid people in this world (shocker).

And who said ANYTHING about being offended? That's called pigeon-holing. No one - anywhere - has mentioned to delete it, except for yourself.

If you think that represents all folks of Spanish descent (not too sure what other point what be "made" here) then I truly feel sorry for you. I have close Mexican friends and I consider them family.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yep, that's right I'm pro-abortion because I hate liberals and I know who gets aborted more times than not.

LOL ... really?

Abortion Rates Highest Among Christian Women, but Why?

I'm not sure that facts will matter to you as you're ranting about your hatred of about half of America ... but just for kicks.

That is rich, but facts are facts.

www.theatlantic.com...

www.guttmacher.org... jyBoCiIzw_wcB

You may notice, the rates are higher among traditionally democrat voters: the young, urban poor, and minorities. If we were to call a spade a spade, abortion is technically Black genocide; no wonder liberals support it.

Are you saying that Blacks and/or Democrats can't be Christians? LOL

Your notion of "facts" is a bit skewed. Good quick Google though ...

You're calling for the deaths of your fellow Christians, but that's okay because they're African American?

Yet, you want to portray liberals wholesale as genocidal? You're calling for the deaths of millions ...

You guys really really don't think anything through before you post it, do you?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Ahh so it's only the Mexicans & Muslamics you have a problem with.

If it's white Irish people waving a flag it means nothing.

If it's a brownie, tsk tsk.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

It has been enough to keep the percentage of African Americans relatively the same over the years. Had abortion been illegal, the African American population would be closer to 25-30% instead of 18% as it is today. I'm really surprised, which is probably why liberals are promoting massive illegal immigration, to make up for the loss of a huge voting bloc.

link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Star for you.

How many generations of black people have been aborted since legalization?

Its genocide alright, why cant they see it?

70 years of voting Democrat, what do they have to show for it?

More than they had with Jim Crow Republicans winking and nodding with the Southern Dixiecrats ... and, gee ... which states are now Red?

Would it be the old Confederacy?

Psssht.

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Nice to see you again today

Everyone has a right to be heard in the marketplace of free Ideas, in the same breath ideas that are found wanting should naturally be shunned however when any side creates dogmas and "sacred cows" this process of progress is stunted, further this leads to violence and extreme responses on both sides. Recognizing this is important, and it's something I talk to many people about in different avenues, dogmas, whether religious right or progressive left are destructive and ultimately lead to unrest.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Ahh so it's only the Mexicans & Muslamics you have a problem with.

If it's white Irish people waving a flag it means nothing.

If it's a brownie, tsk tsk.

"If it talks like a duck, and walks like a duck,..."

All of this talk about "anti-this," or "anti-that," it's funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join