It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists and Democrats Opposing America. Mexican Flag Waving & Vicente's Middle FInger.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: Hazardous1408

1) I'll type how I please

2) Blocking Federal agents while adorning said flag on cars, is not 'free speech'

3) Blocking the speech of others, is not 'free speech'

4) Shutting down roads, is not 'free speech'

5) Shutting down rallies by blocking roads, is not 'free speech'

But you said this is about the Mexican flag, not the things you listed.

That's why I responded with "what's your problem with the Mexican flag"...

Because you said "And you miss the whole point....of MEXICAN FLAGS being waved....a foreign NATION. This isn't about Illegal Immigration per se. This is about NATIONS."

So enlighten me.

Star for number 1), that was funny.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TechniXcality

LOL nice thinly veiled threat

It's not a threat. It's a declaration that I will protect myself and my neighbors if and when people such as the OP try to act on their un-American beliefs.

Yes, it's un-American and anti-American.

Not you or anyone else get to pervert what it means to be American because of your twisted and ignorant political views.

but I warn you to carefully choose your side, I know I would die for what I believe in.

If the type of thinking in the OP keeps spreading to more of the ignorant, you'll have to.

Are you accusing me of inciting violence?

No.

I'm accusing you of being anti-American.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Saying "Make America Great Again" is pretty damn un-American.

It's totally unpatriotic.

When I hear "Make America Great Again" what I hear is someone who cleverly is saying, "America SUCKS!"

Yep, the slogan is a clever disguise for un-American, un-patriotic sentiments.

And everyone is being brainwashed by this clever re-wording into becoming un-American, America-hating people who think America sucks.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It's not a threat. It's a declaration that I will protect myself and my neighbors if and when people such as the OP try to act on their un-American beliefs.

Not you or anyone else get to pervert what it means to be American because of your twisted and ignorant political views.

but I warn you to carefully choose your side, I know I would die for what I believe in.

If the type of thinking in the OP keeps spreading to more of the ignorant, you'll have to.

No.

While you and your cohorts wave the Mexican flag...no doubt

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's funny, where are you protecting your neighbors while they are accosted and attacked for supporting the system and a candidate who is running? No, instead you wish to talk about this fictitious civil war and the honor you'll most defiantly have, let me tell you something about you tough guys, your tough all the way up until the point that your not, I've answered my call to service before and I would answer it again, you have no clue what you are talking about, and of course I don't want a civil war brother on brother it appears that you do. To all you who want to have a go, just remember there isn't nothing but air and opportunity.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

When I hear "Make America Great Again" what I hear is someone who cleverly is saying, "America SUCKS!"

And everyone is being brainwashed by this clever re-wording into becoming un-American, America-hating people who think America sucks.

Make America....America Again

Make Mexico....Mexico Again

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Weren't people who opposed the invasion of Iraq labelled as un American and anti American. Yet they were the ones who proved to be right and the world is still paying the price for the shocking and awful actions of bush and these pro American liberators? You guys went full retard by creating the freedom fry after protesting against the French for their rational and logical position on the invasion, but I forgot 9/11 was done by saddam and Iraq and all the pro American chest beaters fell for it.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

J, do these American citizens have the right to fly any flag they want?

That's the question being asked.

That's the whole "un-American" accusation floating around.

1st amendment thoughts?

If this was about Nazi flags or Confederate flags where would you stand?

I have no doubt BatheInTheFountain would quickly change his/her tune.

You, on the other hand, are staunchly pro rights for everyone, which I admire.

So don't mind me, I already know the answers to my questions.

I just think it's important to point out that you and Introvert are coming from the same place.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Auto-Correct!

edit on 10-5-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Name!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

It's funny, where are you protecting your neighbors while they are accosted and attacked for supporting the system and a candidate who is running? No, instead you wish to talk about this fictitious civil war and the honor you'll most defiantly have, let me tell you something about you tough guys, your tough all the way up until the point that your not, I've answered my call to service before and I would answer it again, you have no clue what you are talking about, and of course I don't want a civil war brother on brother it appears that you do. To all you who want to have a go, just remember there isn't nothing but air and opportunity.

It's okay man. They are the ones pushing for this to go deeper. And when it does, they'll have nothing in response.

Let them kick and scream for now

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

It's funny, where are you protecting your neighbors while they are accosted and attacked for supporting the system and a candidate who is running?

I've denounced those violent actions. It's wrong. Plain and simple.

No, instead you wish to talk about this fictitious civil war and the honor you'll most defiantly have

I truly believe that is what many want. They want to "cleanse" America so it fits their ethnic and political utopia.

let me tell you something about you tough guys, your tough all the way up until the point that your not, I've answered my call to service before and I would answer it again, you have no clue what you are talking about, and of course I don't want a civil war brother on brother it appears that you do. To all you who want to have a go, just remember there isn't nothing but air and opportunity.

I'm not a tough guy. I'm an American. It's my duty as it is anyone else's to stand-up against threats and it is the ideology found in the OP that is a threat.

And I thank you for your service.
edit on 10-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You have the "Right" to fly any flag you want.

And there will be political, social...consequences.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

No.

While you and your cohorts wave the Mexican flag...no doubt

Let them wave the flag. It's just a symbol on a piece of fabric...probably made in China with all the US flags.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

OH PLEASE!

I can list dozens of videos showing violence toward Trump supporters by Bernie fans, Hillary fans, Anarchists, Communists...if I chose to take the time. I could literally do it all day and have plenty of video backing it up.

And you omit the fact the MOST of the violence at Trump rallies were initiated by aggressors on the other side.

Compared to maybe THREE videos of Trump supporters attacking someone unthreatened.

And you miss the whole point....of MEXICAN FLAGS being waved....a foreign NATION. This isn't about Illegal Immigration per se. This is about NATIONS.

Sure sure it's all the evil lefties.

I guess you've never seen an Irish flag on St. Patrick's Day? Or better yet, what would we find if we tracked your posts for "Confederate Flag" which was, as you so ludicrously phrase it "a Foreign Nation"

Give me a break with the selective outrage ...

Why not answer the question. Where do you draw the line? What speech is okay and what is unAmerican?

Can you give us a list of what you don't like?

link   

Oh I am. Don't get me wrong. I ABSOLUTELY want them to wave the flags more. Nothing makes me happier with the end effect than all these videos showing the world and America, what really is afoot.

Please, let's keep waving those Mexican flags. Don't take my thread to mean I want them to stop.

I really don't want that.

link   

Dont be ignorant to the power of symbolism.

I wish I could go back in time when life was as black and white as it is for you.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I agree. When did America stop becoming so great?

1913? 1949?

Why is Donald Trump the only hope to "make it great again."

Political pandering 101.

link   

Rights don't belong in inverted commas, you've just demonstrated where you truly stand on that.

Secondly, what consequences???

Online outrage?
Counter protest?
Violence?

Where do you draw the line exactly!

link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

It's okay man. They are the ones pushing for this to go deeper. And when it does, they'll have nothing in response.

Let them kick and scream for now

And who started the thread and has been kicking and screaming ever since?

Oh, that'd be you.

You're starting to look a bit hypocritical.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Make America....America Again

Make Mexico....Mexico Again

How about this one?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Rights don't belong in inverted commas, you've just demonstrated where you truly stand on that.

Secondly, what consequences???

Online outrage?
Counter protest?
Violence?

Where do you draw the line exactly!

More of the Left will be voted out. More will flock to the Right. More will economically and politically boycott. More will join counter movements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join