It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists and Democrats Opposing America. Mexican Flag Waving & Vicente's Middle FInger.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
I guess I'd be labeled as a liberal due to supporting Bernie, but I support him for his stance on corruption. I tend to think I lean more right than left on most issues. For example: All illegal immigrants need a fast track out of the country. So I guess we kind of agree on this topic. I hear people make excuses that it would tear families apart, but they should have thought of that before entering the country illegally.

Free Speech: Well your here and saying what you want right? Good on ya, but just because someone disagrees with your stance doesn't mean they are suppressing freedom of speech.

2nd Amendment: I like my guns as well as any conservative and own many. Only difference is I am not paranoid of them taking them away.

Small Government: I know supporting Bernie is an oxymoron to that statement, but tell me a president in the past 3 decades that reduced the size of government. They may reduce the size in certain areas, but always expand in others.

I do support social programs, but I also look past the waste and know many people actually need these programs to survive. I'm sure many conservatives themselves have used these programs as well.

There you go OP, hopefully I stayed on topic and gave a decent non-partisan opinion. I don't think "all liberals" as you said support these actions. Hell, I'd go as far as to say most don't. That's just my opinion though.

"All Liberals" would not be factually correct.

But they ARE supporting Hillary and Bernie. Which DO support these ideals.

Vicente now supports Hillary, he has her ear now politically. And PELOSI is uniting with him to make 'changes' and consider legislation.

"Guilt by association"? Maybe on my end. But it's gotten that pervasive that those of you on the Left are not doing enough to thwart this. You guys see Trump as the 'aggressor' but LEADERS on your own side won't foreign flags being waved on cars that are attempting to block FEDERAL AGENTS?

edit on 866pm3102America/Chicago15CDT02America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There is a video floating around out there of an anti-Trump rally chanting "Fu%k free speech". I can't seem t find it at the moment. Does anyone here have a link? These are the people we're dealing with! They are straight up foot soldiers for totalitarians!

UPDATE: Here it is. I'm not embeding because the videos appears in another video about half way through.

Bernie supporters chanting "Fu%k free speech": youtu.be...

edit on 10-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

We can't accept this as the norm anymore or we will find ourselves on the losing end.

Ok.

What are you going to do about it?

Well, they probably are going to vote in the man you hear that can't win an election, and not that everyone agrees with everyone of his policies or his bellicose rhetoric, but more that they don't agree with the often violent anti american sentiment spreading like a wild fire through the ranks of the left, and almost certainly will lead to the destruction of the SJW progressive party, the right wing is also being redefined as well, Interesting times for sure.

+8 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So ... the folks in these videos really and truly represent every liberal, leftist, progressive and Democrat in America?

Geez, I can understand why some of you really don't like us.

What was it someone said the other day though ... you can't judge millions of people based on the actions of a few extremists?

Oh well. Carry on!

Well aren't Trump supporters "all racists" and "sexists"??

Yet the LEADERS on the Left are embracing foreign nationals here illegally/legally, shouting down American citizens, blocking them, blocking Federal agents, while waving MEXICAN flags....and aligning with a former President of MEXICO, to influence our political process.

Under ANY other nation, any other time, this would be the definition of treason.

But look how far the frog has been boiled. To where we accept this as normal.

Name ANYTHING Trump has done as an equivalent.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

You guys see Trump as the 'aggressor' but LEADERS on your own side won't foreign flags being waved on cars that are attempting to block FEDERAL AGENTS?

I've stated numerous times in numerous threads that I disagree with people protesting at Trump's rallies. Everyone deserves to hear what their candidate of choice has to say. It sounds like you are just angry to be honest and doesn't seem you want to discuss anything, just broadly accuse everyone of hating America so I'll see myself out.

+3 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I repeat,

DEMOCRAT leaders and voters, are embracing foreign nationals here legally, and foreign aligned LEGAL citizens...who wave flags while blocking Secret Service and a Presidential candidate...attacking U.S. citizens at rallies...and working with foreign LEADERS.... to change policy here in America...simultaneously.

That...is tantamount to treason.

+4 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Well, they probably are going to vote in the man you hear that can't win an election

That is their right. I wonder though, if one feels so strongly about the issues laid-out in the OP, why would they vote for a man that has profited from illegal labor?

and not that everyone agrees with everyone of his policies or his bellicose rhetoric

Of course they don't agree with everything he says. Just like not every Leftist agrees with what Hillary, Bernie or the protesters say. Seems to be a double standard in play here.

violent anti american sentiment spreading like a wild fire through the ranks of the left, and almost certainly will lead to the destruction of the SJW progressive party, the right wing is also being redefined as well, Interesting times for sure.

It is not spreading like wildfire. There are instances in which what you describe has occurred, but it is not widespread.

The overall point is this: We may disagree on politics and how people conduct themselves, but you and others do not get to define what it is to be American and hijack patriotism for your own perverted causes. I am just as American as you and so is my immigrant neighbor.

I reject the OP's ignorant assertions and I asked what you were going to do about it because I truly believe you guys want to start a civil war in order to carry out your fundamental desire for ethnic and political cleansing.

When you do, be careful. Us Leftists also take our 2nd amendment rights seriously and you may find yourselves on the wrong side of what it means to be patriotic.

With all due respect, of course.
edit on 10-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Well aren't Trump supporters "all racists" and "sexists"??

Nope. And I've never said that.

Yet the LEADERS on the Left are embracing foreign nationals here illegally/legally, shouting down American citizens, blocking them, blocking Federal agents, while waving MEXICAN flags....and aligning with a former President of MEXICO, to influence our political process.

You know that the immigration issues are not that simplistic. Funny thing about those "American citizens" being shouted down ... you're alledging that it's the L's that are doing it ... who also happen to be American citizens, right?

So the attitudes of some "American citizens" (those you agree with) are okay (surely you're not implying that all righties, conservatives, Tea Partiers and Republicans are always well-behaved and non-aggressive ... correct?)

The attitudes of other "American citizens" (those you don't agree with) are treasonous and unAmerican though.

Hmmm ... I'd say generally that's not how free speech works.

Under ANY other nation, any other time, this would be the definition of treason.

But calling for insurrection, secession, and in some cases, the murder of the President of the United States is a-ok???

I'd say that's a swing and a miss ...

But look how far the frog has been boiled. To where we accept this as normal.

Name ANYTHING Trump has done as an equivalent.

You accept that Americans have the right to speak out against the direction they see their country going in?

Just not all Americans? Not those you disagree with?

Trump is just getting started. I'd mention the violence at his rallies and his calls for violence, but that'd probably just result in string of "no he didn't/yes he dids" and frankly, no one cares to see that carried out again.

Where do you draw the line of free speech? That might be more informative.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

You guys see Trump as the 'aggressor' but LEADERS on your own side won't foreign flags being waved on cars that are attempting to block FEDERAL AGENTS?

I've stated numerous times in numerous threads that I disagree with people protesting at Trump's rallies. Everyone deserves to hear what their candidate of choice has to say. It sounds like you are just angry to be honest and doesn't seem you want to discuss anything, just broadly accuse everyone of hating America so I'll see myself out.

That's really odd. I thought I've responded to you respectfully and directly.

+2 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yep. Mexico is a horrible, horrible country! Gosh your right!

Errrrrr....

Except for spring break. We like Mexico when it's time for spring break. Don't you dare touch our spring break!

God Americans make me depressed.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

LOL nice thinly veiled threat, I assure you and I speak for myself but respecting smooth transition of power is paramount to protecting our freedoms, I don't think anyone wants a civil war, you could make the argument though with the amount of violence seen towards trump supporters that MANY in the far left would like to see nothing more than the dismantling of smooth transition of power, if that is the case they may get that, but I warn you to carefully choose your side, I know I would die for what I believe in.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Anyone else hear the grating echoes in here...

As a side note I had an anti right wing thread removed the other day...

You can all sleep safely in your safe space knowing it goes both ways.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

OH PLEASE!

I can list dozens of videos showing violence toward Trump supporters by Bernie fans, Hillary fans, Anarchists, Communists...if I chose to take the time. I could literally do it all day and have plenty of video backing it up.

And you omit the fact the MOST of the violence at Trump rallies were initiated by aggressors on the other side.

Compared to maybe THREE videos of Trump supporters attacking someone unthreatened.

And you miss the whole point....of MEXICAN FLAGS being waved....a foreign NATION. This isn't about Illegal Immigration per se. This is about NATIONS.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Yep. Mexico is a horrible, horrible country! Gosh your right!

Errrrrr....

Except for spring break. We like Mexico when it's time for spring break. Don't you dare touch our spring break!

God Americans make me depressed.

Wait, is THAT your argument? I Cancun photo?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Oh please what's your problem with MEXICAN FLAGS???

It's protected in the FIRST AMENDMENT for them to do as they please IN DEMONSTRATION!!!

By the way, IS IT NECESSARY FOR YOU to type like this...

YOU DO KNOW THERE IS BOLDING SO YOU CAN EMPHASISE SPECIFIC POINTS!!!

Even ITALICS!!!

OR PERHAPS YOU PREFER TO UNDERLINE YOUR WORDS!!!

Seriously though what's your problem with the 1st Amendment???

The fact that it encompasses even those you disagree with???

Tough s# buttercup.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

LOL nice thinly veiled threat

It's not a threat. It's a declaration that I will protect myself and my neighbors if and when people such as the OP try to act on their un-American beliefs.

Yes, it's un-American and anti-American.

Not you or anyone else get to pervert what it means to be American because of your twisted and ignorant political views.

but I warn you to carefully choose your side, I know I would die for what I believe in.

If the type of thinking in the OP keeps spreading to more of the ignorant, you'll have to.

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

1) I'll type how I please

2) Blocking Federal agents while adorning said flag on cars, is not 'free speech'

3) Blocking the speech of others, is not 'free speech'

4) Shutting down roads, is not 'free speech'

5) Shutting down rallies by blocking roads, is not 'free speech'

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Why not?

You like to party, right?

As the Beastie Boys once said...sometimes you have to "fight for your right to par-tay!"

Don't you touch my white sand, bikini-clad female Cancun dreams with some silly wall.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

LOL nice thinly veiled threat

It's not a threat. It's a declaration that I will protect myself and my neighbors if and when people such as the OP try to act on their un-American beliefs.

Yes, it's un-American and anti-American.

Not you or anyone else get to pervert what it means to be American because of your twisted and ignorant political views.

but I warn you to carefully choose your side, I know I would die for what I believe in.

If the type of thinking in the OP keeps spreading to more of the ignorant, you'll have to.

Are you accusing me of inciting violence?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Why not?

You like to party, right?

As the Beastie Boys once said...sometimes you have to "fight for your right to par-tay!"

Don't you touch my white sand, bikini-clad female Cancun dreams with some silly wall.

In other words you have nothing, so you're just going to post nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join