It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists and Democrats Opposing America. Mexican Flag Waving & Vicente's Middle FInger.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
And some, I assume, are good people."

How you don't see that as an insult is beyond me! But then again, I don't seem to understand the whole "Trump Supporter" mindset.

Hahaha, so instead of address the TRUTH, that you got caught with your pants down...

Attack me personally.

Nice try, but blatantly, ultra blatantly, transparent

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
"And some, I assume are good people"

=

He said ALL?

Nope, try again

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

WTF? You're trying to attack my chastity? Typical Trump Supporter. "And, some, I assume are rapist"

My pants are up and fit just fine, thank you.

edit on 12-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

WTF? You're trying to attack my chastity? Typical Trump Supporter. "And, some, I assume are rapist"

My pants are up and fit just fine, thank you.

You should quit while you're behind. You're making yourself look stupid.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

They all look like a bunch of left wing extremist nut jobs. Screaming while foaming out the mouth like irrational imbeciles.

They remind me of those loons in the Turkish mental asylum who were walking in a circle in the movie Midnight Express. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Hahaha, so instead of address the TRUTH, that you got caught with your pants down...

You should quit while you're behind. You're making yourself look stupid.

You can't stop making this about sex and rape, can you? Typical Trumpeteer!

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Isn't it kind of "anti-American" to be hostile towards people, simply for waving a foreign flag?

I thought America was supposed to be all about upholding an individuals right to freedom of expression... even if you don't personally agree with it.

Your comment points out a problem with the right wing. They have there own view of what America is/was/should be. They seem to really like using the phrase " my America", not our America but my America. If you have views or opinions that don't match to their own personal view of America then to them you are anti-American even if in reality those views are,not in anyway actually anti-American.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Isn't it kind of "anti-American" to be hostile towards people, simply for waving a foreign flag?

I thought America was supposed to be all about upholding an individuals right to freedom of expression... even if you don't personally agree with it.

The point is that these people hate this country. If they loved America they would be waving our flag. These people are mostly affiliated with 1 of 3 brown supremacy groups bent on taking parts of this country for Mexico. They hate white people. They hate America and Trump embodies both of those things. There is nothing positive going on here.

I don't hate America, I love it.l. But you will not find me waving any flags because I do not worship a flag. I find flags and waving them silly.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

How is waving a sign that says 'Make America Aztlan Again' not anti-American? ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That is not treason. We are not at war with Mexico, Mexico is a US ally. Those people where braking the law but it is no where near being treason.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

When was the last time you see a Chinese guy down the street waving a flag of China?

Chinese Immigrants Already Tops Out Mexican Immigrants

Case in point.

You don't see it, because the Chinese immigrants understands what is good vs. bad under the ruling of the Communist parties. They, at the very least, somewhat appreciate what this country known as America has to offer. Unlike the a good number of Mexican immigrant folks who somehow magically believes that they are living in "The United States of Mexico".

I don't even want to go into the topic of immigrants legal and illegal that's practically taking over California for the longest time. Nor how many are using "Loop Holes" to take advantage of the system in general, such as going into the Emergency hospital over a flu, or falsifying tax return info to squeeze more out of uncle sam... the list goes on and on.

Perhaps to word it correctly, I hold no hostility towards a certain race of people, but rather a certain "Type" or "Group" of people.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: introvert

More will join counter movements.

Isn't that exactly what is happening on the Right as they continue to fracture?

By 'fracture' you mean gain more voters than ever in the history of the Party?

Have the largest majority in Governorships?

Have the majority in Congress?

Have MILLIONS more registering as?

That's a bizarre definition of 'fracture' ya got there

But those new people joining the party are not really conservatives. This is what I don't get about conservative Trump supporters. By bringing in all these non-conservatives it only makes the Rebublican party less conservative. Your party is being stolen from right under your feet.

Also I don't think the Republican party will pick up any new seats in Congress, they will most likely lose seats. This happens just about every presidential election.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Harte

I don't see it as anti-American in this context, seeing how Trump called all Mexican immigrants criminals, drug dealers and rapists. I see it as a cultural push back.

Apparently, it's an inability to understand the English language, or possibly Trump's accent.
You on the other hand don't have that excuse.

You can't put up a video that shows Trump saying "all Mexican immigrants are criminals" because in the clips you can find, the people he's talking about are all criminals - they are illegal aliens, not "immigrants."

No, the worst part of that clip is Trump claiming Mexico is "sending" these people to us. While they may be glad to see them go in some cases, they are not sending anybody here.

Regarding what other crimes these illegals might be committing, other than illegal entry, Trump is no doubt making reference to a report concerning just that topic that was current at the time that video was made. I'm sure you can dig up a thread or two about it here at ATS.

There's lots and lots of Mexican criminals crossing over into the U.S. these days.

Harte

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

There's lots and lots of Mexican criminals crossing over into the U.S. these days.

No doubt.

But there's also far more hard working Mexicans crossing the border, who're willing to do jobs that most naturalized Americans don't want at the ridiculously low federal minimum wage.

In other words, Mexican (or south American) immigrants are the only reason US produced products are able to remain competitive in the international export market, well also maintaining the high strength of the US dollar.

If Trump actually has any understanding of basic economics as he claims to, he'd know how vital these immigrants were to the US economy... so he's anti-immigrant rhetoric either proves his incompetent on the issue of economics, or that his just pandering for votes from uneducated racists.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It's a pretty famous quest.

Yes, my mistake, I should have said illegal. However, I live in Southern California and have worked with "illegal" Mexican immigrants, and the only crime these people are guilty of is being here.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No doubt.

But there's also far more hard working Mexicans crossing the border, who're willing to do jobs that most naturalized Americans don't want at the ridiculously low federal minimum wage.

In other words, Mexican (or south American) immigrants are the only reason US produced products are able to remain competitive in the international export market, well also maintaining the high strength of the US dollar.

If Trump actually has any understanding of basic economics as he claims to, he'd know how vital these immigrants were to the US economy... so he's anti-immigrant rhetoric either proves his incompetent on the issue of economics, or that his just pandering for votes from uneducated racists.

I agree to a certain degree, but I also agree with statistics and math.

As I pointed out earlier, immigrants from other countries are now beginning to topple in terms of sheer numbers, compared to that of the Mexican or South American immigrants be it legal or illegal. Then how come "Loop Holes" and the "System" is still continuously being abused by a higher number of such races?

There is never a doubt in my mind that there are a lot of good, hard working, decent Mexican folks and South American folks out there. I honestly would shed a tear for them being labelled into the same groups that are causing problems. BUT, the whole issue goes back to this ... "Cultural" thing where we have to look at numbers.

Now, I hate to detract the topic, but in my mind, it all goes back to the whole hating the Muslims issue. Again, there is never a doubt in my mind that there are good, honest, decent, even saint like Muslim folks in this world. I would never think otherwise, then why is it that most suicide bombings or crazy terrorism attacks are almost always from that culture or race of people?

It makes no sense to me. Unless, as a CULTURE, our fundamental thinking process is just different and some cultures tend to breed radical ideas. Surely, some will not be affected by these.. "radical ideas" or teachings, but a lot will and what happens then?

If certain Muslim fanatic groups breeds terrorism, then are we not allowed to address it or call them out? If certain Mexican or South American groups are taking advantage of the system, should we just overlook it? If Asian folks are destroying the real estate market in the U.S., should we all just look the other way or should we stop it?

So my question would always be, if you are not willing to adapt to the American Culture, then why come to America in the first place? What is the point of waving a Mexican flag on the street and screaming Viva La Mexico"? This again, isn't targeting a single race or culture of people either, the same could be said to Chinese, Japanese, Brits and/or anyone else.

While America is a big melting pot of various races and cultures, we certainly have our own unique perspective on how to live our lives and how our own unique culture should be. For instance, we love our Dunkin' Donuts, White Castle and we love our In & Out and Krispy Kreme. People dress a bit more formal in the East Coast and live lives at a fast pace, while folks in the West Coast likes shorts, sandals, Hawaiian shirts and a chillax attitude. You got your New York Stock Exchange and you have your Silicon Valley but we all fall in place somewhere. Can people that are so fixated on how their own culture from their own countries think like us?

A lot of Asian friends around me (mostly American Born Chinese) always joke around and say this: "You can take a person out of China, but you can never take China out of said person." Even the Chinese folks behave differently depending on their upbringing and cultural teachings. ABC's will never defecate in the streets, not unless they're sh*t smashed faced drunk or on drugs. A Chinese immigrant will let their children do it here on U.S. soil, because they don't know better or worse yet, they have not yet assimilated into our American culture therefore they do not consider it an absurd thing to do. Generations and decades of cultural upbringings, teachings, CAN fundamentally warp your view on reality, as well as what's right or wrong.

Honestly, when it boils down to it, I hold no hostility towards a certain RACE of people but only TYPES or GROUPS. If those said TYPES/GROUPS are always coming out of a certain CULTURE/RACE of people, I tend to raise my eye brow and reserve the right as an American to call them out about it.

edit on 5/12/2016 by truthseeker84 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
twitter.com...^tfw

"Make America Mexico Again" hats for sale now.

If that isn't 'treasonous' in language, what is?

trea·son
/ˈtrēzən/
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons

The crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
"they were convicted of treason"

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

No doubt.

1) Where were these "Immigrants" (ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS) before when the U.S. was thriving?

2) Hard working? And low skilled, lower educated, lower finances, lower savings, lower purchase power

3) Pssst, not to ruin your narrative, but under 4% of Illegal Immigrants work in fields and provide us with produce.

4) Cost of goods and selling them internationally is mostly affected by tariffs, trade restrictions, and currency devaluation compared to ours.

5) Yes, in many industries, most notably CONSTRUCTION, Illegals have lowered wages by undercutting former AMERICAN workers. Where do you think suppressed wages over decades come from. Slave labor being ALLOWED

6) If we're dependent on Illegals for cheap labor, that PROVES there is a problem, since American workers cannot MATCH that low wage to survive.

For someone who says Trump doesn't know what HE is talking about.....you sure are one to talk

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
BatheInTheFountain and neo96 seem to share a lot in common, their extreme conservative views and CAPITALISING every other WORD in their POSTS.

Not saying they're the same person just that they seem to share the same sort of tactics.

These are the kind of threads that divide the community.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
BatheInTheFountain and neo96 seem to share a lot in common, their extreme conservative views and CAPITALISING every other WORD in their POSTS.

Not saying they're the same person just that they seem to share the same sort of tactics.

These are the kind of threads that divide the community.

I CAPITALIZE for EMPHASIS. But my TYPING habits aren't the SUBJECT.

And 'divide' what community? The Mexican community? El Salvadoran? Guatemalan?

Which imagined community are you speaking of? Do you serve punch? Cookies?
edit on 038pm3106America/Chicago15CDT06America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join