It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists and Democrats Opposing America. Mexican Flag Waving & Vicente's Middle FInger.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

So if America, and it's Right to sovereignty and borders don't win.....who are YOU fighting for?

I am for realistic plans about how to deal with those issues and not an idiot who makes wild claims about how to deal with it and other issues.

"Realistic"

Yeah, that's gotten us WONDERS so far. "Pathway to Citizenship" and free everything till we collapse and our entire culture and nation changes into the VERY nation these people come from.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

The confederate flag represents a section of this country that went to war with the US.

These people are just waving flags and being pricks.

Want to take the heritage argument, or do we want to go further?

edit on 10-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I agree. They are not doing this the right way, but it does not mean they aren't American or that their opinions are any less valuable.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

So if America, and it's Right to sovereignty and borders don't win.....who are YOU fighting for?

You know what's really interesting about that possibility???

If American loses it's Right to govern itself as a sovereign Nation, it's not because of the Mexican People crossing our boarder. They don't have the power to do that. Nor is it because of the American People because they don't have that authority either.

If that happens it is because those people in Government have knowingly made that deal happen. Most likely pitting it's populace against another populace that also isn't to blame so they can do so under that cover of deception.

This is in fact happening as we speak and it's not Mexico who we're losing to either. It's Globalist Corporations and Global Banks and Global Investors who are behind it and it's they who we should be fighting, not our neighboring nations populace. They are in fact in the same boat we are and are also going to lose right along with us as we fight each other instead of the real enemy.

Just something to think about.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

"Realistic"

Yeah, that's gotten us WONDERS so far. "Pathway to Citizenship" and free everything till we collapse and our entire culture and nation changes into the VERY nation these people come from.

So what do you think about the wall nonsense, where a ladder, rope, tunnel or plane can screw up that entire supposed deterrent. How about the Muslim issue and how he would know who is who?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

You know what's really interesting about that possibility???

If American loses it's Right to govern itself as a sovereign Nation, it's not because of the Mexican People crossing our boarder. They don't have the power to do that. Nor is it because of the American People because they don't have that authority either.

If that happens it is because those people in Government have knowingly made that deal happen. Most likely pitting it's populace against another populace that also isn't to blame so they can do so under that cover of deception.

This is in fact happening as we speak and it's not Mexico who we're losing to either. It's Globalist Corporations and Global Banks and Global Investors who are behind it and it's they who we should be fighting, not our neighboring nations populace. They are in fact in the same boat we are and are also going to lose right along with us as we fight each other instead of the real enemy.

Just something to think about.

I take that into consideration as it is factual.

I cannot argue.

The only difference may be that I see Mexico as a direct threat, on our direct border just to our South, with Nationals invading, and Cartel members literally occupying and controlling our southern most regions, inside our borders.

And people who are supposed to be "Citizens", waving the flag of said Nation, that has covered for and allowed these Cartels to thrive and poison us, behead children like ISIS, and rape girls.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I agree. They are not doing this the right way, but it does not mean they aren't American or that their opinions are any less valuable.

Absolutely. If I understand their message then I totally agree with them. Mexican Heritage certainly has a place here in America and if they're American I'm proud to be American with them regardless of what their heritage is. I'm a 4th or 5th Generation American myself with roots in Italy and Germany and who knows where else.

So if their message is that they belong here, I say great, then we're all just American People together. Put the flags down and as one people let's make a nation that represents all of us and wave that flag together. Nationalism can get pretty nasty and currently I don't know of any nation that represents it's people too well anyway. So until it does why the hell is anyone waving a flag in support of a country which is failing you?? Makes no sense at all.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

"Realistic"

So what do you think about the wall nonsense, where a ladder, rope, tunnel or plane can screw up that entire supposed deterrent. How about the Muslim issue and how he would know who is who?

1) A Wall isn't necessary
2) If it's going to be a WALL at all, it better be just how Trump described it
3) Muslims coming from hotbeds of terror SHOULD be vetted. Even the FBI director admitted they are not. That means no go for me. And if they come, they had better DENOUNCE political aspects of Sharia, or stay home

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Absolutely. If I understand their message then I totally agree with them. Mexican Heritage certainly has a place here in America and if they're American I'm proud to be American with them regardless of what their heritage is. I'm a 4th or 5th Generation American myself with roots in Italy and Germany and who knows where else.

So if their message is that they belong here, I say great, then we're all just American People together. Put the flags down and as one people let's make a nation that represents all of us and wave that flag together. Nationalism can get pretty nasty and currently I don't know of any nation that represents it's people too well anyway. So until it does why the hell is anyone waving a flag in support of a country which is failing you?? Makes no sense at all.

I'm a Nationalist

And Nationalism should embrace and encompass all races, ethnicities, within a UNI-culture.

And it means no other flags, nations, come first. Including Israel.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

So until it does why the hell is anyone waving a flag in support of a country which is failing you?? Makes no sense at all.

I completely agree. Flag-waving and ultra-nationalism has never made sense to me and it is a prerequisite of fascism, but at the same time should we ask the flag-waving confederate supporters to stop doing what they do because it hurts our feelings?

No. Let people wave their flags. Mexican or whatever.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I'm a Nationalist

And Nationalism should embrace and encompass all races, ethnicities, within a UNI-culture.

Should we ban the Mexican flag from being displayed, even in protest?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: RomeByFire
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I don't think people are toting other countries flags because they "hate America."

There is this crazy thing (I know, it's a mind-tingler) called "culture," and sometimes people are proud of their culture and their fathers fathers, and their fathers fathers and how the "family," came to be... kind of like how in American society.

So proud they abandoned that country and illegally entered another to escape it. Makes sense!

Guess what? Americans are proud of their culture too and would rather not see it turned in to Mexico? Screw us, right?

I'd like to see what would happen if I invaded ANY other nation in the world and adorned my vehicle with American flags, and tried to stop a caravan with a Presidential hopeful and Federal agents, with said vehicles.

Shot? Prison? Tortured? Hung? Beaten to a pulp?

And not necessarily in that order.

Let them or any foreign national even show up at a protest in the Philippines and see how fast they are out of the country.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I don't think people are toting other countries flags because they "hate America."

There is this crazy thing (I know, it's a mind-tingler) called "culture," and sometimes people are proud of their culture and their fathers fathers, and their fathers fathers and how the "family," came to be... kind of like how in American society.

So proud they abandoned that country and illegally entered another to escape it. Makes sense!

Guess what? Americans are proud of their culture too and would rather not see it turned in to Mexico? Screw us, right?

I'd like to see what would happen if I invaded ANY other nation in the world and adorned my vehicle with American flags, and tried to stop a caravan with a Presidential hopeful and Federal agents, with said vehicles.

Let them or any foreign national even show up at a protest in the Philippines and see how fast they are out of the country.

So are you saying we should allow these people to wave their Mexican flag to uphold the constitutional principles of liberty and freedom of speech, or should we be more like the Philippines and Iran?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I'm a Nationalist

Should we ban the Mexican flag from being displayed, even in protest?

What are they protesting? Why would they be waving a flag of another nation in the first place?

For 'Heritage"? Mexican is a Nationality, not a race or ethnicity.

But if people want to wave a flag, which is legal, prepare for the political consequences. I say, keep waving the Mexican flag. It does more for people like me, than they realize.

Please, by all means

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Dude, if I literally went to FRANCE, and waved a US flag, and tried to stop French rallies and vehicles and cars, and attacked people....I would get the CRAP kicked out of me and end up in interrogation.

In France!!!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What are they protesting? Why would they be waving a flag of another nation in the first place?

Why would someone display, defend and wave the Confederate flag? It is not the US flag.

The Confederacy went to war with the US. Why would we allow that?

But if people want to wave a flag, which is legal, prepare for the political consequences. I say, keep waving the Mexican flag. It does more for people like me, than they realize.

I'm sure. You admitted to being a nationalist. You support slightly-veiled fascism.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's generally not a smiled upon practice throughout the world, to wave a flag of a foreign nation, in ANGER, inside a different host nation.

People of all cultures don't respond to that well.

Call me crazy

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Why would someone display, defend and wave the Confederate flag? It is not the US flag.

The Confederacy went to war with the US. Why would we allow that?

I'm sure. You admitted to being a nationalist. You support slightly-veiled fascism.

My being a Nationalist means I'm a Fascist now? Because you say so?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Nationalism should embrace it's nation and it's nations rules absolutely. Otherwise that would be pretty bad Nationalism.

It should represent it's people as well, if in fact that is one of it's principles. It may not be however, it all just depends.

I'd be much more Pro-Nationalism if Nations that are supposed to represent it's people wouldn't break that rule so often.

I find it very difficult to be Pro-America when America the Nation doesn't give a damn about it's own citizens, Invades other nations in our name, kills other nations citizens in our name and promotes laws that go against the American People. Because I'm not Pro- Any of those things and I would rather my country not do them, especially in my name. But America doesn't seem to care what I think, nor do the people running the show.

In the case of Mexico and it's people, I don't blame the people who want to come here, illegal or not, for a better life and are willing to get along with everyone else. In fact I'd rather have an illegal here that wanted to be here and help out than a citizen born here who just wants to be a douche bag and screw off all the time.

All that aside, I really think it's important for People do know the difference between a Nation and It's People and whether or not they are acting for mutual benefit. Because from what I can tell, Nations and those in charge of them are doing very well, while the People of those Nations are basically taking it on the chin repeatedly.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Funny how accusations of racism are quick to fly when it comes to Mexico.

Ignoring the fact that almost half of Mexico carries European blood. (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, etc)

And it's 'bigoted' to not want a certain CULTURE being promoted. Yet Gangsters in Detroit are part of a 'culture' and we're allowed to oppose that right?

Face it, some CULTURES suck, and devalue other host cultures. Fact

I'm not going to apologize for that social truth.

That's right.

Not all cultures are equally good.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join