It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftists and Democrats Opposing America. Mexican Flag Waving & Vicente's Middle FInger.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

People are free to wave any flag they want.

And I am free to out them, oppose them, expose them, vote them out of office, Blog about them, insult them, collude against them, boycott them, even avoid them in public...

If I so choose

True, so complaining about it does nothing.

Google uses keyword algorithms...titles, headers, content, for relevant searches(Broad, Phrase, Exact) ATS is highly 'trusted' and cached by Google

WINK

Ponder that for a second
edit on 125pm3109America/Chicago15CDT09America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Honestly it would make more sense if they waved the American flag if they want to wave a flag at all. I personally wouldn't be waving any flag, but to each his own.

Waving a Mexican Flag in America is a confusing message at best. Are they saying they are invading America and claiming it belongs to Mexico???

Because if their message is that they belong here, they should be waving the American Flag. That would be a message of "Hey, we're American too and we belong here." Waving a Mexican Flag in America either means you're invading America on Behalf of Mexico or that You are loyal to Mexico in which case they should just go to Mexico since nobody is stopping them.

Flags represent a Nation, not it's people. If you're a proud Mexican Person who is a citizen of America, then you're American.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So you are proposing that they are attempting to make their votes count more than other peoples votes?

No. I"m proposing that perhaps the waving of Mexican flags is "free speech", and not unexpected of proud Mexican Americans who resent what Trump said about them.

Why don't you try going to Iran for instance and see if the whole free speech/flag waving thing works the same way there.... it would be interesting.

So you advocate for America to be like Iran and stop the free speech that allows people to wave the flag of their choosing?

And I am free to out them, oppose them, expose them, vote them out of office, Blog about them, insult them, collude against them, boycott them, even avoid them in public...

If I so choose

Go for it. Have at it all you want.

Don't complain when some of us stand-up and and tell you that the reasons you doing so is born of pure ignorance.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

One would think............

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

They do it for the same reason people in the South wave a confederate flag. It's out of pride of who they are and their heritage.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So you are proposing that they are attempting to make their votes count more than other peoples votes?

No. I"m proposing that perhaps the waving of Mexican flags is "free speech", and not unexpected of proud Mexican Americans who resent what Trump said about them.

Why don't you try going to Iran for instance and see if the whole free speech/flag waving thing works the same way there.... it would be interesting.

So you advocate for America to be like Iran and stop the free speech that allows people to wave the flag of their choosing?

If I so choose

Go for it. Have at it all you want.

Don't complain when some of us stand-up and and tell you that the reasons you doing so is born of pure ignorance.

Please, do so. This is a war. One side will win. The other won't. See ya at the finish line?

In November?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

War?

No need to be a drama queen.

Or perhaps my initial comments on this topic were not too far off.

What will you and those that think like you do if you lose in November?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

They do it for the same reason people in the South wave a confederate flag. It's out of pride of who they are and their heritage.

While they yell "F***K You", claim this land is Mexico's, claim that White people should go away, call us "Gringos", while their former leaders give an American Presidential NOMINEE the middle finger, while they invade our nation, while they attack and beat protestors and vehicles, and while they attempt to halt a caravan which includes FEDERAL AGENTS

Uh huh....

"Heritage"

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Change usually happens when it is for the good of everyone. Sometimes whining and crying about something can cause change but does not mean it is for the best.

Fundies crying about a created issue in North Carolina caused a law to be put into effect but it was something based on irrational fear, denying another their dignity is not a change for the better, it was a step back.

So, yes, whining about something can cause change.

edit on 10-5-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

War?

No, I'm perfectly clear when I say "war".

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Change usually happens when it is for the good of everyone. Sometimes whining and crying about something can cause change but does not mean it is for the best.

Fundies crying about a created issue caused a law to be put into effect but it was something based on irrational fear, denying another their dignity is not a change for the better, it was a step back.

"Dignity"?

Like attacking people and assaulting cops? While waving a flag of another nation?

Is that what dignity is?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I understand that. But that isn't what the Flag Represents. The Flag of Mexico represents Mexico and from what I can tell Mexico doesn't represent the Mexican People very well.

I wouldn't wave an American Flag myself because currently America doesn't represent me or even most of it's people either. It represents a small group of Americans and Businesses who sh*t on the American People constantly.

So I think they should make their message more clear. Make a new flag that represents Mexican/Americans or something that has to do with them as people. Because waving the Mexican flag is saying they Represent Mexico itself. Which is really strange if they're also Americans.

I know what they're trying to say, but they're saying it incorrectly.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

War?

You can claim I'm calling for violence or hinting at it all you want.

this is a 'war' of another kind, and WE are going to win.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

"Dignity"?

Like attacking people and assaulting cops? While waving a flag of another nation?

Is that what dignity is?

Why are you creating scenarios about what I actually said?

I never said I agreed with those people. Creating false narratives only means you have no real argument and need to make something up in order to try prove yourself right.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

"Dignity"?

Is that what dignity is?

Why are you creating scenarios about what I actually said?

I never said I agreed with those people. Creating false narratives only means you have no real argument and need to make something up in order to try prove yourself right.

My error. I thought you were speaking of the agitators when you mentioned "dignity"

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Sorry but your not, if it helps you to believe you are going to win, so be it.

Every time Trump opens his mouth or makes headlines, the more he loses. I like it when he does those things or his followers do it because it shows the country what an idiot he is and I believe the majority know better.

edit on 10-5-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Sorry but your not, if it helps you to believe you are going to win, so be it.

So if America, and it's Right to sovereignty and borders don't win.....who are YOU fighting for?
edit on 137pm3109America/Chicago15CDT09America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here as a reminder

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: introvert

It's their own form of political correctness. You can't call racists, racist because it hurts their feelings and violates their safe space.

No, the reality is that you shouldn't call them racists because they aren't racist. The rest is just in your head.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

So if America, and it's Right to sovereignty and borders don't win.....who are YOU fighting for?

I am for realistic plans about how to deal with those issues and not an idiot who makes wild claims about how to deal with it and other issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join