It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gender Choice and BEYOND...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

edit on 10-5-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well...I mean...

There ya have it. =)
Thanks for the info.
I'll have to re-read through everything. I just skimmed for the moment, but it looks fairly solid.

I'll just discreetly leave with this: Why is everyone so offended by everything? When did we stop just being people? Hell, I don't care WHO is next to me in the bathroom, man or woman; so long as they're not intending me harm. People who are wont ever be stopped by any law. We should quit worryin so much about who's in the bathroom with who, and worry about weeding out the destructive elements of society. Those are two different things.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Really?

I can't wait for the accountability for those responsible for this mind bending crap being shoved on our kids.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Really?

I can't wait for the accountability for those responsible for this mind bending crap being shoved on our kids.

Oh yes, think of the children. Why is that always the go to argument for when there is no argument left other than "What if" hypothetical ones???

Because from what I can tell it's not the children who have trouble understanding it. It's the adults who just can't seem to grasp that not everyone fits in what they think everyone should be.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Curious who you think that might be? Sounds quite conspiratorial! Care to elaborate?

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
nm

edit on 31-12-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think that personally, you need to accept your physical, tangible reality.

Who *you* are is who *you* are, but your body is the physical, tangible reality of your existence, and that will also be a part of you for the rest of your days. To me, it's a fool's errand to try to force it to be what it demonstrably isn't. You need to find a way to come to peace with that, not mutilate it or sicken it by forcing its systems to operate in ways they weren't naturally designed to. None of that will ultimately be good for you whoever you actually are.

Trust me, I am in the process of watching both my parents deal with the onset of old age. You will see enough trouble in your later years without adding to it by altering your physiology in ways it was never naturally intended to be altered, and I mean that in all ways. It doesn't matter how advanced medical science is; it can't make you what you're not. So it's best to resort to it only in times of emergency need.

I also find it highly ironic that those who are often part of the "reality based community", who often call themselves atheists and shun God because there's no tangible proof of his existence, and scoff at anyone and everyone who says they might be making a mistake to do what they're doing, are also denying the tangible reality of their own physical bodies because they'd prefer them be other than they are. In fact, they *believe* they should be other than they are, and in that, they are no different than those they despise.

posted on Dec, 31 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It's not a pack of kids trying to tell me that because I'm a tomboy that I simply can't be a normal straight woman. That I am actually gender non-conforming.

No. No. I am pretty sure I'm a regular straight women who just decided she doesn't want to play the girly game is all. That's what it means to be a tomboy. But hey, since they adopted me, I guess I get an official opinion on alphabet people matters now. They just won't like it.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

EVERY person who gets gender reassignment surgery has likely been through YEARS of therapy. It's not something one "jumps into"...

Has likely??

You might want to go and watch people on yt who have changed their minds and tell their stories.
I have and many say that all they needed was therapy.

Can you provide anything that backs this up?
"Every person who gets gender reassignment surgery has been through years of therapy."
I couldn't find anything.

Detransitioning stories are so sad..... there's no going back.

edit on 1-1-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join