It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gender Choice and BEYOND...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

edit on 10-5-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well...I mean...

There ya have it. =)
Thanks for the info.
I'll have to re-read through everything. I just skimmed for the moment, but it looks fairly solid.

I'll just discreetly leave with this: Why is everyone so offended by everything? When did we stop just being people? Hell, I don't care WHO is next to me in the bathroom, man or woman; so long as they're not intending me harm. People who are wont ever be stopped by any law. We should quit worryin so much about who's in the bathroom with who, and worry about weeding out the destructive elements of society. Those are two different things.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Really?

I can't wait for the accountability for those responsible for this mind bending crap being shoved on our kids.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Really?

I can't wait for the accountability for those responsible for this mind bending crap being shoved on our kids.

Oh yes, think of the children. Why is that always the go to argument for when there is no argument left other than "What if" hypothetical ones???

Because from what I can tell it's not the children who have trouble understanding it. It's the adults who just can't seem to grasp that not everyone fits in what they think everyone should be.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Curious who you think that might be? Sounds quite conspiratorial! Care to elaborate?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join