It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm David Icke, Ask Me Anything

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thank you and welcome David.

I'm glad you brought up the child trafficking issue already.
It's very hard to believe, but when you connect dots as the whistleblower kids, Tory Smith, ashkenazi tales, official governments data for missing children... too sad.

I reckon society is so stupid and disconnected from nature that it is understandable that we are controlled and dealt as cattle. I don't even have a problem with cannibalism aspects. But torture and evilness should stop as it even seems unnecessary at this point.

I still feel it is crucial to create awareness, but that's not enough. Awareness feels like a disgrace and a way to feed the monster, so many run from it. So, i feel like i'm demanding too much but here it goes: is there any course of action that you could advise us upon for stoping this?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi David, I hope you are looking after yourself, I saw you on one if your videos the other day and you looked under the weather!
Could you talk a little about how you think the world and politics will develop over the next few years. Will we get out of the EU? And what will happen to the EU if we leave. Do you think the polls are being manipulated? What's making me suspicious is that all the polls are coming out with the stay lobby being 1-3 points ahead but this is within the margin of error, so there should be more coming out with brexit being maybe, 1 point ahead (am I being clear?)
Anyway David, take care of yourself and keep away from the shell suits!

+6 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomaSempre
Hello David and thanks for taking your time to do this.

I had a very vivid dream once where someone taught me to astral project. I found myself in a strange place where I was able to move by power of thought. There were others there who were aware of me. Some seemed friendly while others annoyed at my presence. They were all very beautiful with crazy anime hair styles.

My question is do you believe we can travel to other planes of existence either actively or in a dream state and who are these others there? Okay, that's two questions.

RomaSempre ... what you say fits with some of the things I have said today. We are awareness - everything else is a vehicle for that awareness to experience itself. When near-death experiencers leave the body they tell a common story of being able to experience a massively expanded sense of reality with past, present and future happening at the same moment.

They experience not as a body but as an AWARENESS. In the density of our Matrix reality we still create through thought in the sense that people have an idea and then make it a reality - build something or whatever. Beyond this density in the realms of pure awareness the process is instant - you literally are what you think. You are in this reality, but cause and effect appear to happen much slower and so the connection is often not made.

So your experience makes perfect sense of this perspective of out-of-the-body-computer reality where anything and everything becomes possible. I think some dreams are processes of the brain and others are full blown beyond the body experiences. Depends how far out your pooint of attention - sense of reality - has moved during sleep.

We are like New York. We are the awareness that never sleeps - but computers go into sleep mode and the body computer is just the same.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Welcome, Mr. Icke.

I told myself that would not participate in this AMA because much of what you speak about is outside of my personal wheel-house. But I feel compelled to ask this question:

As you know, we all must pass one day. When we do, we leave a legacy behind for all to remember us.

When you pass, what is the one thing you find most important that we learn from your time on this earth?

The fact that there are many people who feel as you do, and I myself to a small degree, I must say that this AMA is great. It seems everybody is on their best behavior, courteous and professional to a high degree, with great questions and great answers from Mr. Icke. I did not imagine it would have gone as smoothly as it has. Good stuff! Thanks again David and ATS for hosting him!

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hello, Mr. Icke

I was wondering if you had thoughts on CERN or the LHC and if it is dangerous or not?

+12 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Icke... it's Bill, the mad-man who you've been conversing with via email.

A simple question.

If you had a magic button, then when pushed, it would change one thing, and one thing only in the world. For you, what would that one thing be?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Good evening David,

Glad to see you've sorted out the reply function! :-)

I've seen a few of your presentations (only on YouTube etc - never in actuality) but I've always wondered how you manage to speak for hours with no script or autocue. Its a very impressive feat. Do you have all your facts in your head all the time? Do you ad-lib or is there a script?

Btw, and as a total aside, we worked on Grandstand together at TVC back in 1990. I was a trainee Recording Operator in the VT Department although, sadly, we never met in person.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Mr. Icke:

Is there one thing that we can watch for that will show the true nature of those who seek to control?
A 'gotcha' tell that exposes?

So often we're "treated" to vague, blurry videos; incomplete data; and mis-read hints.

In your experience is there something that ALWAYS gives it away?

Thank you, in advance, for your response.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidIcke

Thank you for your reply to my question. I definitely agree that it is important to not let fear overtake you, that it will control you in the end. I think that you are courageous to keep speaking out for as many years as you have. That takes some determination.

Best of luck on your upcoming tour!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Mr. Icke,
what can You share (or know) about protective fields of awareness? I sometimes sense what You describe here, like being much more wider and much more understanding in a sense of knowing, but at the same time feeling like some sort of ceiling holds You from expanding more, and sometimes even pushing You down, to force an awareness contraction.

edit on 2016.5.10 by amfis because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Thank you sir!

Could you elaborate on the "Blood Rituals?"

Hello olaru12 ... blood is information and in our case information that relates to the human form. The hybrids drink blood as information - they have a totally different perception of reality and view the biological as humans view the technological. Transhumanism - a massively important subject to expose - is in fact the fusion of the technological and the biological, but to these bloodlines BOTH are technological.

I have been told by many insiders of satanism and others around the world that the bloodlines drink copuous amounts of human blood because it maintains their 'human' codes and stops them slipping to the other form of the hybrid whatever it may be.

On the subject of rituals .... they are obsessed with the energy and essence of children and this goes way back. Sacrificing young virgins to the gods was code for children and so many children - fantastic numbers - go missing every year. I researched this at length in the US in the late 1990s and the numbers worldwide are astonishing.

Many of these missing children will have other explanations but one is certainly connected to this bloodline network and the Satanic ritual network to which it is so closely and fundamentally connected.

Former Satanists have told me how the major rituals are designed to create an energetic gateway between the ritual in this reality and the 'gods' or entities in an unseen reality to allow the entities to come through mostly briefly into the ritual. I have had that described to me a number of times.

Sacrificing to the gods means triggering the energy of terror in the ritual victim that these entities feed off. Fear is their power source, hence the bloodlines are constantly manupulating world events to create ever more of it.

link   
a reply to: Drawsoho

Having directly participated
and worked on an Automatic Meter Reading project for a big
company I can state that we never thought of anything but meter
reading.

Compartmentalization is a standard tactic in genocide.

I asked David, not a salaried worker ant, without a clue.
But since you asked, now you know that there is a third party
involved linking the remote control Rf kink to the powerful active
antenna (the wiring) that used to be a utility, in your home, to quantum machines.
I have bruises to the side of my head which faces the meter, inside and out, to illustrate.
SMPS: Silence=Death
So, do try to enjoy the idiopathic quantum ride.
And think carefully, before you think.

# 641

edit on 10-5-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Hello Mr. Icke... it's Bill, the mad-man who you've been conversing with via email.

A simple question.

If you had a magic button, then when pushed, it would change one thing, and one thing only in the world. For you, what would that one thing be?

That is a great question and one that as the owner of ATS I would like to ask back at you if I may?#

David Icke has written some great books, made some great DVD's and brought a lot of information to people but what about someone that has helped to make the largest conspiracy site there is?

What is your "one thing"?

+9 more 
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn
Good evening David,

Glad to see you've sorted out the reply function! :-)

I've seen a few of your presentations (only on YouTube etc - never in actuality) but I've always wondered how you manage to speak for hours with no script or autocue. Its a very impressive feat. Do you have all your facts in your head all the time? Do you ad-lib or is there a script?

Btw, and as a total aside, we worked on Grandstand together at TVC back in 1990. I was a trainee Recording Operator in the VT Department although, sadly, we never met in person.

Hello PheonixReborn ... blimey Television Centre and Grandstand. This is Memory Lane today.

No, there is no script, it's all in my head. What I do is work for a very long time in the months before getting the something like 1,500 images and some short videos in the right order. By that I mean the order that you can tell the vast, multiple level, multiple-subject dot-connected story in a way that is simplest to follow in the sense that A leads to B and C and the picture builds into a coherent whole step by step.

I commit the order to memory and when I go on stage I ad-lib the words but with the image sequence acting like train tracks to keep the information flowing in the most effective order.

By the way, people say how do you find so much to say? I'll tell you the biggest problem I have with the talk events is having enough time to say all I want to say.

link   
Hi David,

What's the most you've ever been paid for a speech?

+21 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Mr Icke,
Do you feel that there will be 1 person appointed to providing Disclosure, that lets it all out at once, and is the go to for the facts.

Or will there multiple CREDIBLE sources filtering down tiny tid bits, over a stretch of time?

Hello Macenroe82 ... I don't know how they will play it, but I would say this for sure. If the time comes when the authorities disclose that we are not alone I would advise to be extremely wary about the what and the why.

There is an agenda here - an agenda for the total global control of the human race down to our very thought and perception processes (see Transhumanism) and so whatever they reveal about non-human life will be in support of that agenda - it always is.

Should this happen it is very important take a deep breath, take a step back and look at what is said very carefully. As always the 'who benefits?' question is crucial. Who benefits from me believing what I am being told. The answer is usually very revealing about the motivation behind the claims.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Dear David

Thanks for coming to ATS to answer quesitons.

I dont have many questions for you since you explain your theories pretty thoroughly.....

but i do have this question:

Looking back.... would you have done anything differently in your past? If so, what?

thanks

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The David Ickee? Squee!

Thanks SkepticOverloard, et. al., for setting this up!

Nonspecific beat me to it!

What would you like to ask ATS?

Thanks for the well thought out and considerate responses!

-TEOT

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Thank you sir...

That's what I surmise from reading all your work.

Looks like we're in for tough slog...eh?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
it would seem as if om DeLonge is singing from a different song sheet regarding how we should trust the government and that they have been protecting us with keeping secrets of ufos and such, im just wandering how they will react if DeLonge does release info that they have given him, and you systematically tear it apart they may not be happy about that fly in the ointment and may look to dispose of you before they release said info, unless deLonge is a wee tom crier, but i do believe he thinks he is gona get major info out there soon, be careful with that one
edit on 10-5-2016 by Davg80 because: mistake

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join