It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm David Icke, Ask Me Anything

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: XxNightAngelusxX
a reply to: DavidIcke

Well, well, hello Mr. Icke.

After reading your latest post, I have a question of my own.

Why do you believe those things? Your beliefs sound pretty fascinating, albeit far fetched. My real question is, how can you believe that our reality isn't our reality? What happens if this world is, in fact, ours, and there's nothing beyond what we currently see and feel? What happens if you're wrong?

XxNightAngelusxX ... the gathering evidence even on the cutting edge of mainstream science is going in the same direction. I have been very encouraged by many programmes in the Through the Wormhole series with Morgan Freeman to see that many of these concepts of reality are being explored by professional scientists who are no doubt dismissed in the same way. But they are gethering the evidence to support these themes - even down to the fact that we live in an information matrix.

But what happens if ...? Nothing happens. Life goes on.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Why do you believe those things? Your beliefs sound pretty fascinating, albeit far fetched. My real question is, how can you believe that our reality isn't our reality? What happens if this world is, in fact, ours, and there's nothing beyond what we currently see and feel? What happens if you're wrong?

XxNightAngelusxX ... the gathering evidence even on the cutting edge of mainstream science is going in the same direction. I have been very encouraged by many programmes in the Through the Wormhole series with Morgan Freeman to see that many of these concepts of reality are being explored by professional scientists who are no doubt dismissed in the same way. But they are gethering the evidence to support these themes - even down to the fact that we live in an information matrix.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
David,

Thanks for being here.

What is the single best piece of evidence you've ever seen, heard, touched, etc. to CONVINCE you that something is going on, in relation to anything you've claimed?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Hi. I am somewhat familiar with your work, and while I think that many of the things that you say are legitimate, I have issues with a few things. Why do you think that channeling is a good or legitimate method of obtaining information when you have no way of confirming the identity of whom you think you are speaking with? I just think that such things leave the door to deception open and I suppose I wanted to know if you've already considered this, and how you feel about this. Thank you very much.

edit on 10-5-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: nonspecific

He's a fan of Leicester as I understand.
He also played for my team, Hereford United. :-)

From Leicester I think, played for Coventry and ended his short career at Hereford due to arthritis from what I understand but maybe someone can confirm this....

nonspecific ... Yes, I can still remember playing football and it was so long ago my memory must be holding. So pleased for Leicester City who I watched every week when I was a kid. They have shown that when people work for each other the sum of the parts is far greater than the parts. Big lesson there.

Leicester City as English champions? My God - they'll be saying we live in a Matrix next.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

After reading your response to my question on page 4, all I can say is thanks again from all of us, on ATS for that answer.

Mind-blown

edit on 10-5-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

i think someone needs to forward this AMA to Tom DeLonge, and he can see how a master of the craft answers question. some excellent replies from Icke, i wonder if we are all living in David Ickes consciousness, its the only logical answer to leicester winning the EPL...lol

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidIcke

Cool. Sounds very interesting. I meant, more like, would it feel like you and the others who follow this belief feel like they wasted their time thinking their time on earth didn't matter? Forgive me if I sound like I'm making assumptions, but for me, it'd be hard to see the point in regular life if I thought it was a matrix.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Do you know of Alan Watts?

He seems to have a philosophical mindset that may be closer to your own in some ways than many other philosophers.

If so - Is there anything he says that you think we should either focus on, or not distract ourselves with?

Thank you for your time.

+4 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Hello David. I am surprised you haven't been a long time member here, I have seen and read about you an awful lot here on ATS and around other media outlets online. I was curious I know other people have questions about things you write about and discuss, I am curious what do you read or do for fun when not researching? Are you an artist at all?

Brotherman ... my work is my life mostly. Some people think I live in some mansion with a big team, but I don't so there is a lot to do every day. But when I get time I still watch football and I love steam trains. I get to visit some of the preserved lines here and there. Brings back memories from my childhood in the 1950s when they were everywhere.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Hello David,

Are there any physical devices, tailored diets (other than what's considered highly nutritional), or actions one can take to further allow themselves to experience or achieve what many would consider unattainable awareness? Do our physical limitations prevent a certain level of understanding and acceptance of our surroundings? Can our senses be augmented in any way to increase this awareness or perhaps even speak or bear witness to unexplainable phenomenon at will?

Thank you

edit on 10-5-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Welcome David, it's an honour to have you here.

What are your thoughts on retired Romanian General Emil Strainu and his stance that extraterrestrial reptilians are as real as the nose on your face.

Cheers

Hello Sublimecraft ... yes, I have seen some of what he has said. Of course in theme I agree with him. In fact, I am talking in Romania on this world tour and there are a lot of people there who are open to seeing beyond the norm.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If you like steam trains you should visit my town if you haven't already! Home of the world's first ever railway journey and we have a steam train which goes on a short trip through the beautiful Brecon Beacons, highly recommended

www.breconmountainrailway.co.uk...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

From the little bit I've read so far, I definitely agree. He's actually THINKING about answers.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Dear David, do you envision evolutionary or cataclysmic change of humanity, to better or to worse, with the help of benevolent ET or against evil ones, or both? When do you envision such a change would occur?

Do you think Star Wars with all its episodes and animated serials, is a glimpse on the history of the future?

Thank you so much!
edit on 10-5-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hi David

Is the purpose of our new and improved 'smart' meters now clapped to our
cages and administering high frequency (Hz values) shocks,
to take measurements of our thoughts and minds, beneficent in design?
If so, then to who? I nearly died...initially. Going on 6 months now since horrific dreams
intersected their grim landing in our town.

Do the satellite inputs, or prompts, benefit from
the now one-way vacuum seal inherent in said system?

In my experience it seems that all electrical activity, ectoplasms of animal form, thoughts,
are thereby (by virtue of the e-seal) being easily scrutinized, and that a world
grid of excited plasma using digital signal devices (high power personal Rf collars, also kinked to our gas,
water, and electric meters) has been intentionally erected as a laboratory-zoo...so how can one escape the interference?

And then what? Walking free among the hypnotized is expensive, no?
Is this another parameter of what it means to be 'elite'?
Then count me in.

The phenomenon is fresh in my mind, as I listen always, to silence, and after 25 odd years
the event arrival was unmistakable, like an elephant herd crashing through
a Japanese tea room in Kyoto...while dead sober.

Is this just electromagnetic mumbo-jumbo to you?

I've got time. But those responsible for this..clusterfcuk, however kindly I may settle on it, do not.

I will consider your advice.

# 640

edit on 10-5-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
Hello David, it's nice to meet you.
The Chilcot Inquiry into the Iraq war will be published in July. What, in your opinion, will be the result of that?

Thanks for your time,

B x

Hello beansidhe ... I think they will protect Blair as best as they can - he is big time one of the cabal though at a gofer level - but they will not be able to protect him entirely because of what has come out already from other sources. I will be very interested to see how they play it. Chilcot, of course, was a friend of Blair.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Welcome, Mr. Icke.

I told myself that would not participate in this AMA because much of what you speak about is outside of my personal wheel-house. But I feel compelled to ask this question:

As you know, we all must pass one day. When we do, we leave a legacy behind for all to remember us.

When you pass, what is the one thing you find most important that we learn from your time on this earth?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Thats pretty rad man, may the steam lines live on forever and may there always be cold beer for football! Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Electric, gas and water meters up until recently were mechanical
devices prone to inaccurate readings. Having directly participated
and worked on an Automatic Meter Reading project for a big
company I can state that we never thought of anything but meter
reading. The wireless connectivity is the innovation that should
lower costs in the long run, have accurate billing and provide
services such as alarm monitoring.

If the signal is strong enough to reach a cell tower - that rf signal
is not above what is considered safe to humans, but the companies
generally use a low power rf unit that can be read from the street
using a wireless meter reader.

a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

edit on 10-5-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join