It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm David Icke, Ask Me Anything

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Well, he kinda, sorta answered mine.

Sortof-ish.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

AugustusMasonicus ... where do I start? I say that there are bloodlines which are a hybrid genetics between reptilian and human and that this is the origin of the belief in certain families through history having the so-called divine right to rule. We are really talking about hybrid information fields or consciousness fields in that there is no 'physical' as it is perceived only holographic illusions of the 'phyiscal'.

Like you said:

Well, he kinda, sorta answered mine.

Sortof-ish.

But still, I would have liked to see something more consistent than vague belief... My whole impression of all the answers he gave is given by two words: vague and evasive.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

That is how the man makes his money, via surrogates.

Jane Q Wackadoodle claims the Queen is a baby-eating lizard person from Zeta Reticuli and he puts that in his book. When asked if he believes it he make as many vague comments as he wants to never really settle the issue which allows him to publish more woo.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nathan-D
Is this guy really David Icke? I mean, seriously?

originally posted by: Pyrrho
How do we know that is the real David Icke? Has ATS staff verified the account?

Obviously you guys don't really know Icke now do you? If you had, you would know that everything that was said in this thread by him, he's been saying for years.

Why is there so much questioning of the integrity of ATS staff? If I was a mod I'd come in and clear this up ASAP.

(post by lavatrance removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidIcke

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I read your book (children of the matrix) my mates uncle gave it to him to read but because I dropped your name, if he has heard of you, he got up immediately and showed me your book like I was meant to read it 1st,, so I did!! At the time my mate who's a mcgyver giant legend said that when he was young he's uncle was a former priest at the Vatican but had come back to Australia done a full 360 became a hippy then they opened a brothel together lol, now days he's a professional medium /clairvoyant, also my mate who was 38 at time (I'm 24 now) who I met outback qld when I was mining old school for sapphires let me live with him in exchange to help build and dig for this guy like his father figure an independent blue steel investor millionaire who did old school mining when he was young and poor lol also my giant mates two older brothers, one works for Halliburton & the other was a former SAS soldier, my mate is the true black sheep anomaly,,, anyway now to my question, can you please help provide me more evidence or locations where I might be able to search and find more aboriginal phonecian artifacts within Australia?? I'm aboriginaI but my dad was also a cool blonde hair blue eyed white fella but he died last Xmas, and anywho I feel like I need to travel all around Australia one day too find these phonecian artifacts what you wrote to connect the truth to history cause it was a bit frustrating knowing how you said only outback qld and not a precise location cause I felt like back then I was I arms reach but now days I'm in sydney also is there any new updates on new artifactsf connecting or pre dating Atlantis?? Thank you if you read that haha

(post by Brett83 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
as mr icke has " left teh building " - is there any point in the continuation of this thread ?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I guess standing up for yourself is a serious terms and violation something something. No there is no point continuing this thread. Probably not for the past 40 posts or so.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Sorry, but this "doing it for money" crap does not work. Its obvious that this has nothing to do with making loads of money, because obviously he has not. But you guys seem to think that he has a money tree in hus garden, so he has no reason to make money on essentially is his job.

If you dont believe him, fine. But please stop using this money excuse all the time as your argument against him

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Sorry, but this "doing it for money" crap does not work. Its obvious that this has nothing to do with making loads of money, because obviously he has not. But you guys seem to think that he has a money tree in hus garden, so he has no reason to make money on essentially is his job.

If you dont believe him, fine. But please stop using this money excuse all the time as your argument against him

Well, according to celebnetworth.com he is worth $500,000. Not a lot for someone his age...so I would agree.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brett83

Well, according to celebnetworth.com he is worth $500,000. Not a lot for someone his age...so I would agree.

Well, its the argument alot of these people use, that he is doing this for money. People seem to forget that he was a well known tv sports presenter in the uk, So he has a cery successful tv career, and he woke up one morning and thought

" i know, let me throw this career away and take a chance on talking about stuff that will make me look crazy and get ridiculed, and maybe i will make money"

Its clear he believes what he is preaching, so msking money it not the point here. Off course he has made money, but this is his job.

edit on 30-6-2016 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Sorry, but this "doing it for money" crap does not work.

Where did I mention money? Any other words you want to put in my mouth?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry, but this "doing it for money" crap does not work.

Where did I mention money? Any other words you want to put in my mouth?

What makes you think he was addressing you in particular?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

originally posted by: Nathan-D
Is this guy really David Icke? I mean, seriously?

originally posted by: Pyrrho
How do we know that is the real David Icke? Has ATS staff verified the account?

Obviously you guys don't really know Icke now do you? If you had, you would know that everything that was said in this thread by him, he's been saying for years.

Why is there so much questioning of the integrity of ATS staff? If I was a mod I'd come in and clear this up ASAP.

Maybe because we all know power corrupts.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The message in my reply box was linked to his post.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The message in my reply box was linked to his post.

I think he was talking about other people in general though. David Icke is supposedly worth $500,000. My parents are worth $3,000,000 and they are still only middle class. So his point about David Icke being money motivated (or not) was correct.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Brett83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

edit on 30-6-2016 by Brett83 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join