It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm David Icke, Ask Me Anything

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Brett83

i dont think you would even look me in the eye if you were close enough, never mind throw a punch pal.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hi Mr. Icke and thank you for helping us to understand what meets the eye.

I have some questions:

1) Did you ever come to answers to the "why" questions? What I want to say is, it's pretty obvious that there are a lot of lying, a lot of evil and (thankfully) a lot of people fighting them, however, I never found out why we must go through so much conspiracy: why we're lied to? why doesn't the media expose the truth (whichever truth we may be talking about)? why would a so-powerful race that could destroy us so easily keep just kidnapping, bringing buildings down, feeding wars? well just, why? Did you ever find it out?

2) The answer to this question is maybe the one I'm most interested in:
For what I've seen, all secrets (secrets agendas, governments, etc) are hidden in plain sight. Actually, if you look close enough, they can't be even called "secrets", so what is it behind these secrets that aren't secrets at all?
Is this intended, reclessness, or mere contempt?
Do they care if we find out the truth?

3) Last but not least: if there are so many against us, who is there for us? I mean: reptillians, aliens, media, devils, zombies, brain-depleted ordinary human beings, warlords... what do they want from us? And whatever it is, who is there to tell them they can't have what they want? Can we fight this war alone? Can we ever win it? Or are we just struggling uselessly/endlessly. Is there any reward at the end of the day or just frustration?

Thank you for your time and dedication.

edit on 11-5-2016 by tsctsc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: CosmicJourney

My girlfriends mother confessed to me and my girlfriend one night that she saw a man on the train shapeshift into a reptile for a brief moment , she was on her way home from a quick lunch with her friend.
She hadnt had anything to drink and she doesnt smoke or anything else.

She is quite a spiritual person and she was shocked by the things visage
she said this wasnt the first time she had witnessed such shape shifting

Sorry I was kind of jesting, but it is a serious subject. I try to stay in a place of love and happiness when thinking of the dark scary stuff. After all it is our fear that they feed on, check out Mr David Wilcock and the idea of LOOSH. Maybe this one was hungry and made a brief appearance to scare the willies out of a nearby human, just to get a quick fix. Other people who have shed light on the reptilians is Simon Parkes ~ who was brave enough to bring up the subject on TVs This Morning..The BBC censored him and allowed him to speak about other aliens but not the reptilians. David Icke is for most people,I guess, the first person they come across when talking about the reptiles, and I must recommend watching his lengthy interviews with Mr Credo Mutwa. In African folk law they are called "Chitauri" and were said to look like Darth Maul from Star Wars. Also check out Mr Dan Winter as he does a good job relaying how the reptilians ended up here in the first place, and how they had a big part to play in creating us..
www.youtube.com...

Many people have claimed to see the shape shifting. Simon Parkes explains this by explaining that we each have different mixes of soul groups( alien types ) that go in to making us. Some have a higher percentage of the reptillian in them. Under certain circumstances that can dominate a person and literally manifest in their DNA expressing reptillian features, even if only briefly. So it does stand to reason that if some one is psychic (someone can be spiritual and not psychic, or psychic and not spiritual, or both,or neither) they may be able to "see" with their inner eye, the different soul types overlaid onto what the physical eyes see.

So I praise Mr Icke for his service to Humanity, being unshakeable in his convictions, he has helped enlighten us on what is inherently a fearful subject. It helps to understand too that all reptilians are not pure evil incarnate. There are different types/factions. They have souls too, its just unfortunate that we are lower down the food chain than them. I battle with this myself as I love all life, and have had many meaningful encounters with all sorts of animals ie. cows. But I love to eat them. It sucks and I wish I was stronger to give up meat, but eating meat is so ingrained in my psyche I believe I must have a fairly large percentage of reptilian in me.

Also I recommend checking out Mr Randy Cramer. He talks about Mars, and how the indigenous reptilians there are working with earth humans to ward off the Draco reptilians who were trying to invade. So it is specifically the Draco reptilians that are seen as evil. What is known however is that they are only as bad as they are because they got infected by AI. It is the AI (the Archons) that is the most evil because it does not possess a soul, and seeks to convert all life to its own kind..(the BORG)...

Wow sorry went on a rant there. It is a fascinating subject though.

I need a cup of tea!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: KTemplar

yes theres evil everywhere even the bible
skepticsannotatedbible.com...

now these secret societys like the skull and bones and such like to worship satan, i dont think its to far a stretch to think that these high up and powerful men would stoop to murdering and drinking the blood of of innocent children, its certainly possible, it has been done before, its a horrible thought i know, but lets not disregard such claims without trying to find out more about such serious accusations.

I just can't picture George Bush doing this is all! Could these sightings of the Reptiles be tulpas?

I am a fierce protector of children so I don't even want to think this could be happening in this day and age; because if it is - we are all really in Hell

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

yeah mate, i cant watch the news, to many reports make me feel angry, sad and all manner of negative emotions.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidIcke

Blood-letting is done to take advantage of the persons (or animals) energetic connection to the world.

Our physical construct and conscious focus have a 'connection' to the (perspectively) higher dimensional 'self' that we are a part of.

Young children have a very strong and pure connection to this 'well of life', which is why they like to use them.

The spilling of their 'internalised' life essence, externally (especially on stone), creates a rupture in the energies which used to form their strong connection to the world.

This is 'bathed in' and used as a gateway by those who perform such rituals to 'connect to higher energies'.

They do this to seek knowledge, understanding. Englightenment. Whatever.

Some just like the feeling of bathing in the innocent light.

That is the problem with many inside organisations such as the Church, they become 'addicted' to the bleeding of that light.

The purest light essence and 'connection' to the higher forms of conscious self and existence, exist in children. That is why those who desperately seek 'God' externally, become attracted to children.

As blood holds and circulates the 'life essence', draining blood in rituals, is the fastest way to externalise, and create a pathway out of that energy.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Unfortunately missed the AMA
Stopping by so far to say thanks and thanks to
edit on 11-5-2016 by dreamingawake because: removed the

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Do you believe that open contact is soon? This question applies to inner earth people and off world beings.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Sorry mr Icke. I know very little about you. Almost nothing to be honest. Now I read some things about you and I’m glad there are popular people who dare to put authorities in question. In fact I honor you for that. Even if you would be wrong.
I had a lot of questions myself. So I wrote it down. But I have a different theory than yours. Maybe one day you will have the time to read it. Maybe not. Or maybe you find it unworthy to read it. No problem. But when you have a meaning about it, could you let me know? I would be grateful to you.
I think the so called gods came from a passing star system (Scholz’s star system?). They landed on earth and experimented a little too much with life on earth. By the way I don’t think you are wrong if you say there once was a reptilian race, but I also think there were many genetic engineered humanoid species, not only reptilian.
The gods also had their illuminati (the good guys, not the bad ones), who decided all sins had to be wiped out by the great flood. And in my opinion the moon plaid a very big role in the cleaning of the earth.
Anyway it’s a long story, but I don’t think the illuminati are the bad guys. If you would let humanity go its own way without a leadership that thinks in a non-egocentric way, something that is totally opposed to the rule of life on earth, humanity would be far worse than it is now. Egocentrism leafs everything in a much greater chaos than it is doing now.
It’s a very long and difficult evolution, but in the end I think the good will prevail.
By the way: the Real God exists but that’s another story.
Just one chapter of my site: www.evawaseerst.be... (at the end of the chapter you can click to see the other translated chapters).

edit on 12-5-2016 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hi David,

I was wondering have you heard of psy-trance? Its kind of an underground scene, but there are many sympathizers of your work to be found there (I have actually heard tracks using your voice samples). And they have created, and are creating this particular sound. Its all related to consciousness expansion, awakening, letting go of ego, alien visitation and so forth. If you have some spare time I would like you to listen to it. Just as a fair warning, its a dark sound. There are gatherings and festivals all over the world where they play this kind of music for 4,5 days straight in remote places, forests, mountains etc. I don't remember exactly the chronological order, if first came this music and then "conspiratorial topics" but anyhow they are deeply connected to me. One guiding the other.

edit on 12-5-2016 by MindFever22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2016 by MindFever22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidIckeMr Icke, thanks for being there, and here.

I have a couple of stories to share with you, but first a little background.

I have been here at ATS virtually since its inception, and have read, seen, and felt more than I care to remember, or can, due to me getting older lol lol. At any rate....

I have found that ancient history is by far the most unbelievable subject imaginable. Oh, not that it didn't happen, but because it has for the most part been converted into fairy tales and mythology, and in my personal opinion, intentionally. BY WHO, the most unbelievable. Why? I suppose the hardest question to answer. I have my theories...

"They do not have our eyes, we have theirs"

Humanity has been abandon and left in ignorance for at least 10,000 years. We were allowed to think and do anything we wished, as long as it was in "Their" intellectual box, they created. To step out of the box too far and you were labeled a heretic, lunatic, or a trouble maker.

Unraveling the past I have found that Technology is nothing new, and when it comes to that, we truly are smart monkeys. But something else that isn't new is Mind manipulation, and emotional manipulation. I find that these are ancient, and as ancient as DNA itself. WE, present humanity come from a long line of life forms, and if anyone cares to look into the family tree one will see many many test models. I have lost count as to all the pre mordern man models discovered. "Lucy" is but one. Human beings are still born with tails and scales on the rare occasion. A genetic throw back to our genetic creation.

Now I'm going to teleport back in time, back before the floods, before the expansion of the planet started. Back when the giant Terrible lizards roamed the surface. Before 70 million years. We know of many of the life forms that were here, we found their bones. Scientist can only comment on what is found, not what isn't. And just because we have found no bones of, lets call them the smart lizards, doesn't mean they didn't exist, or still do..

Now that I got all that out of the way, Ill share two Testimonies with you.

While working for a Security firm as a armed guard, a elderly lady approached me while guarding a store and told me something quite unusual. It wasn't uncommon for people to chit chat with me as I was affectionately known as "Officer Friendly". In my mind I was there to oversee a nice, orderly, peaceful store, not crack the proverbial whip.

She was retired from the State of Ohio and in her 70s I would guess. She told me one day before retiring while sitting at her desk two state big Whigs walked by her. As she casually glanced up at them, she said "They turned into Dragons", then back to normal. Now, I have seen many things in my days but never anything like that. I had no reason to doubt her, and, she had no internet. Well back then very few people did, and even less in the elderly. Why she told me, I suppose, is she wanted to tell someone, who she could trust. Again, I have absolutely no reason to doubt her.

The next time was from one of the employees at one of the stores shared a similar event. She stated that she had married a African who shared a story with her. This African man was working on a oil rig somewhere off the coast, not sure where exactly. One day he was taking a break and leaning over the side and saw two workers on a platform near sea level. The workers stripped off their clothing, transformed into reptilian type creatures, dove into the water and performed some type of maintenance on the rig, underwater. A few minutes later they resurfaced, transformed back into humans, put their cloths back on. By this time the guy watching stopped watching. The worker said her X husband called them "Sea Hags". Again, there was no reason to doubt her story.

So ,Mr Icke, you ever hear of anything similar?

Thanks in advance.

ASE

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Hello Mr. Icke!

Thank you for answering our questions.

1. Aside from awareness/no longer identifying with the body self, and based on what you know, what do you believe we should be focusing on to liberate ourselves from this matrix, there is soo much information, and it can get quite chaotic, and confusing, everything from pending economic collapses/dooms days, to creating our heaven on Earth? How can we speed up our ability to remember our true identity, and act from that place? What does it really mean to be multidimensional?

2. Which one of your books, has the most up to date, and greatest amount of information as to what is going on, on this planet based on your findings, which one would you recommend to read above all?

3. Lastly, there are many tragic things happening, but from my perspective I also see many amazing things happening even at a subtle level, everything from more people pursing their passions career wise, and leaving ordinary jobs, to large amounts of people having an awareness ETs, psychic abilities, and so forth, where do you see us going in the next 5 years in general, and among those who have awakened somewhat?

Thank you replies on this forum are greatly appreciated. XO
edit on 12-5-2016 by Atlantean22 because: Misspelled words.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Can't believe that I take a break from ATS and it's when David Icke does a AMA!

He's someone I have an equal amount of respect and scepticism for.

Respect for being seemingly spot on in his claims about our former PM Edward Heath.

Respect for being one of the first people to openly 'come out' and tell the world without shame what he believes is happening.

But also scepticism as I think he can be too over the top and lacks any evidence on what he says.

I have a lot of reading to do tonight!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Question 1: How and who built the pyramids and places like Stonehenge?

Question 2: How come there's no mention of pyramid construction in ancient Egyptian texts and hieroglyphics?

If none, then it's obvious that the pyramids were not built by the Egyptians for their pharaohs! Am I right?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
So many people are still asking questions. lol

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

My opinion is yes 9/11 may have been key to many things, but the illegal election of Bush immediately before that was a test run to see if we were ready for 9/11 and all that followed. What are your thoughts on this.

Thank you for being here.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alphaz
So many people are still asking questions. lol

I wish someone would have warned us it was going to be a one day AMA lol lol lol

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I remember following a lot of what you said David many years ago,you posed some very interesting questions about the world. It is very interesting for you to be here on this site, that one I never saw.

I am reading your replies to others but my constant thought is, you speak very generalized.

I never did see evidence for the things you pointed out. Would be great to something you said in your time seeking truth, with backed up information.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

do you think zika virus will come to America?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidIcke
You are not your body you are awareness - the state of being aware - experiencing through the body.

Awareness and the body melding into one is a far higher state of being....you will soon see.

Awareness itself is not so easily understood, the connection between the body and the awareness fed through the mind must be precisely balanced, and is not currently in ALL humans , before they are even born.

This will be rectified, or a certain part of "Awareness" shall become far more angry, than angry......

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join