It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm David Icke, Ask Me Anything

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hi David.

Do you have any information about the humans before the alien intervention. Or the human race before the new human race. That would before around 200.000 years ago. You have briefly mention this or did you mean the antediluvian age and cilviation such as Atlantis and hyperborea?

''There was a race here before modern human'' Could you tell us something about this race?
edit on 11-5-2016 by xXxFiles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
This was a very disturbing read. So civilization has come this far, yet some reptilian race still practices child sacrifice for energy. The Mayans believed that too, where did that get them? I believe people are either Good or Bad. Sorry but I cannot believe that 911 was agovernment conspiracy committed by the US. Just remember this God takes care of those who take care of his animals and children. I pray you have been misinformed.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

This was a very disturbing read. So civilization has come this far, yet some reptilian race still practices child sacrifice for energy. The Mayans believed that too, where did that get them? I believe people are either Good or Bad. Sorry but I cannot believe that 911 was agovernment conspiracy committed by the US. Just remember this God takes care of those who take care of his animals and children. I pray you have been misinformed.
I hope I haven't offended you!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidIcke

Hi David

great to see you active here on above top secret

Just one question, from your understanding is there anyway through technology or chemistry to disrupt or change the holographic shroud from which these controlling reptiles hide.

Can we change the baseline of our consciousness through hallucinogens to see them in their true visage or is there some form of technology which exists where we can see them like in "they live" with a pair of high tech goggles !

thanks

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Thanks for coming David and thanks for being the first step in awakening many of us here.

You're an important human!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hey David,
Big fan of yours.

Can I ask you please for your opinion on the EU referendum and how it fits into the NWO - is it better for Britain to leave or to stay?

Personally I think we should leave, but I have a sneaky suspicion that even in 99% of us voted to leave the result will still be that we're staying.

Maybe something is going to happen to try and shape people's opnions?

Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I understand you can see them if you are unlucky on hallucinogens( watch fear and loathing in las vegas )..which are gifts from God...however they are very psychic and know your thoughts before you do, so it is very unlikely you would get to sneak up on them whilst trippin your balls off..and they hate the smell of us mammals too. As for tech to do the same thing, it is probably possible, but not human tech. There simply are not that many of them about. Probably safe underground somewhere.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hello Sir,

It is a pleasure to read your thoughts and thank you for taking time to engage this community. The Flat Earth has taken over the truth community, splitting it down the middle. What are your thoughts on the current influx of Flat Earth information spewing forth?

Best Regards! Clark

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Hi David.

Quick question for you - about an experience i had when I was 17 (I'm now 34).

I was resting in my bed, inside my secure room in a hostel here in North West UK. I was drifting off to sleep, and went into a hypnopompic state before actually getting into the land of nod. Immediately, I felt the manifestation of a 'woman' materialise on top of me (like a sexual position), and she leaned forward - I could feel a sense of her wanting to kiss me, and being young & inexperienced in the ways of other-worldly stuff, I obliged. As she kissed me, from her mouth into my own, a large ball of hard jelly-type material was passed, which seemed immediately to somehow self-propel down my throat, into my stomach. I panicked & the hypnopompic state dissipated. I was confused & worried, I could feel something inside me wriggling somewhat. Over the next few hours, and into the following day, I was racked with severe pain in my abdomen, coupled with the wriggling movement of whatever was inside me. It was severe enough to get me thinking that whatever it was was trying to kill me - knife-like, intense, poking and pulling. Eventually, late in the next day, the pain subsided a little, despite repeated incidents since. as I will describe below. I concluded that whatever had entered my stomach, had managed to surgically cut its way through into my abdomen, sealing the path it came through as it passed (it has always remained roughly in the same place in my abdomen, though it has moved quite significantly on a couple of occasions, leading me to suspect it is residing in the abdominal cavity proper).

At various times over the next weeks and months, years, and now extending to over a decade, the 'worm-like implant' pulsates & pokes violently at me, internally, causing severe pain, just as it did on that first night - leading me (until I became spiritually awakened) terrified that I was living with a 'sword of Damocles' over my head, thinking that the 'thing' would one day rupture my abdomen, like in the Alien movies, causing my death. It hasn't, and I don't think it will. I believe it is a semi-organic parasitic/symbiotic implant, designed to mimic worm-like parasites. I believe it has a thought-reading capacity, and at times I have sensed it 'talking' to me when it goes through one of the fear-inducing pulsating pain-causing events. These events often occur concurrently with OOBE & false awakening dreams, leading me further into a belief that it has the ability to perceive & manipulate brain activity/ thought. I have come to the conclusion that it was implanted to induce fear, to make me so insecure about my life that I remain ineffectual in the sphere of spirituality, wider manifest destiny, etc.

As an extra nugget perhaps relevant, it was implanted around six months prior to the release of the first Matrix movie; when Neo is initiated into the resistance movement, a worm-like biomechanical device is removed from his abdomen in a dramatic scene. I was shocked when I saw this little element of the film, and wondered whether there was any parallel between the dark rulers of this earth perhaps implanting people for real. I have researched far & wide over the net for the many years since the initial implantation event, but I have never come across anyone who has had a similar experience. I have since had x-ray scans of the abdomen & chest, and hips. On one occasion I heard the radiologists exclaiming in a shocked & intrigued way about 'that thing' which they could see clearly wasn't natural. I later put in a request under the relevant laws to be given copies of my medical imaging results, but the ones showing my abdomen, chest & hips were witheld/ claimed as 'lost'. Although I cannot presently afford it, I hope to be able to have a private ultrasound scan at some point, to finally determine if there is anything that can be proven. My only hesitation is that clearly, matter manipulation was achieved during the implantation (woman phased in & then out of this reality) - it is possible that the device is so technologically advanced that it can hide itself by raising its 'vibrational frequency'. I look forward to being able to test the theory all the same.

My question to you is - have you heard of anything similar? I really cannot find any evidence of anything quite like this happening to anyone else, ever.

Many thanks,

FITO.

edit on MayWednesday1615CDT07America/Chicago-050015 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, clarification

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hello David! I've been listening to you for some times and I've always been on the fence about you. One thing that I no longer am on the fence is the 9/11 incidents and the towers. What is your opinion on Dr. Judy Wood's research on the collapse, and the aftermath of the collapse, of the towers?

Do you believe, as I do, that the 9/11 truth movement was hijacked by the PTB and created the A&E911 group who when you mention Judy Wood's name they run and hide or tell awful lies and bull#?

Yes.. this is a litmus test if you didn't figure that out.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Reptilians? Where is the proof? Sounds like that smith dude from NH who found some plates and created Mormonism.

I truly do not believe that all people with a certain bloodline are reptiles, or that the Queen of England hurts children.

There is good and bad in everything. Sadly, there seems to be some really sick thinking out there. I wish more people could know the power of LOVE!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplarI guess I'm the resistance in the Matrix

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicJourney

My girlfriends mother confessed to me and my girlfriend one night that she saw a man on the train shapeshift into a reptile for a brief moment , she was on her way home from a quick lunch with her friend.
She hadnt had anything to drink and she doesnt smoke or anything else.

She is quite a spiritual person and she was shocked by the things visage
she said this wasnt the first time she had witnessed such shape shifting

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

yes theres evil everywhere even the bible
skepticsannotatedbible.com...

now these secret societys like the skull and bones and such like to worship satan, i dont think its to far a stretch to think that these high up and powerful men would stoop to murdering and drinking the blood of of innocent children, its certainly possible, it has been done before, its a horrible thought i know, but lets not disregard such claims without trying to find out more about such serious accusations.

edit on 11-5-2016 by Davg80 because: mistake

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

well i was firstly thinking that the Government would have more control of us and we wouldnt have the european law of human rights to fall back on if we feel unfairly treated, but me being from scotland it would possibly mean an independence referendum if there is a brexit so nicola sturgeon says anyway, so im torn. ultimately i dont think it is gona matter either way, the people at the top are not interested in the average joe, every government uses machiavellian techniques to control the masses anyway, keep them in fear and keep them in order. were damned if we do and were damned if we dont imo, all we can do is guard our thought and remain positive and strong, i like Ickes thoughts on awareness, i believe we should always make that effort to being aware of whats happening, thats my mantra anyway, " I AM AWARE "

love this clip......
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Dear David.
I have two quick questions:
1-How do reptilians harness dimensional transport?
2-Is it possible for someone to be a reptilian and not know it?
3-Do reptilians come from a dimension where everything is on an evolutionary thread different from our own or is it just the dominant species?
Thanks and I look forward to all future works!
DB

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Deadbird

mate he left yesterday, i can answer your questions if you like, my names David

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
No questions David. But I think you have a sticky L button. Try some WD40

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

If I punched you in the mouth I bet you would change your mind.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I just want to say that you've always seemed like a genuinely good person to me.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join