It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm David Icke, Ask Me Anything

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

Thanks, but that's Bob Frissell, and I have it, along with a couple of similar books: "Breaking the Godspell" by Neal Freer, and "God Games: What do you Do Forever?" (also Freer).
edit on 10-5-2016 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow!

I am really impressed with this AMA!

Thank you Mr. icke for your profound presence.... And thanks to the ATS community for being so inquisitive and well behaved!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I wouldn't try to connect the dots to everything. We are all individuals who are in their own world exercising their free will.

Not all events are connected, they can be disjointed and unrelated in fact. The world is more rudderless than anything but that doesn't negate that there are a select few who do scheme and plot an agenda.

Just throwing my two cents out there. As a conspiracy theorist I'd like to note that not everything is a conspiracy. Coincidences do happen and I think some level of crtical thinking and skepticism is neccessarry to not jump to too many assumptions. Occam's Razor should be applied sometimes

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidIcke Hello Mr. Icke, welcome to ATS... With your personal background studies & understandings of the various Reptilian groups.
Do you feel the theorized over-all influences throughout time upon Humans and activities with Humans of the Reptilians to be Benevolent or Malevolent?

Thank you for your time

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Oh ok, never mind. I don't know much about David Icke except for buying a cd that had him on the label. He has some interesting information on this thread.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lizards

So hilarious! That's how I was imagining his expression to!

I don't have a question, but I would like to say hello @DavidIcke big fan here.

I know he's way gone but maybe he'll come back and read our posts.

Bit I just had to comment when I saw that pic you posted of his annoyed, soon to be pretty pissed off, expression, I was rolling! So funny to imagine.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Some interesting things about Dave Icke

Dave Icke reminds me of the author Phil Dick and looks like him as also their names have a weird connection.

Dave Icke’s association with the color turquoise may have to do with a spiritual movement that he didn’t even know about would exist called Integral Spirituality propounded by the Pandit Ken Wilber, “the Einstein of consciousness”: They would use color coding to illustrate spiritual levels and turquoise was one of the highest stations of awareness.

A myth about Icke is that he’s rich. This is not he case. He lives in a very modest apartment.

And his books one should think in the thousands of dollars not millions.

As any self published author knows well.

When Icke was going through what many think is a period of “craziness” in the 90’s it appears he was actually going through a deep spiritual elevation. Transformation of his personality and a battle with his ego

Though I haven’t read much of Icke’s recent works I think he has evolved the reptile idea into the ongoing concept of the Archons, a Gnostic version of the devil. A more refined and less controversial idea about evil.

I wanted to ask him about that but didn’t think I could get through to him

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Bwhahahahaha yeah ummmmm I see what ya did there Liz
Bwhahahahaha

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Though I haven’t read much of Icke’s recent works I think he has evolved the reptile idea into the ongoing concept of the Archons, a Gnostic version of the devil. A more refined and less controversial idea about evil.

I wanted to ask him about that but didn’t think I could get through to him

Maybe, maybe not but the same thought occurred to me too. That wasn't what grabbed my attention though, rather his brief mentioning of "hacking the Matrix". Immediately my mind raced to Vallee but more specifically....Skinwalker Ranch.

Let's have a thought exercise shall we?

Vallee likens the phenomenon to a control system. Like any system it generally must have certain things: Power (Source); a circuit, pipe, track, etc for energy to flow, and of course resistance. You can also look at it like a computer simulation, I.e. You still need power, you still still need a path (code) and you still need resistance.

If you can accept that this is a program, then you can begin to work in your own software. As David says, "hack the Matrix". Isn't that what they were testing at Skinwalker Ranch? Did Vallee not conclude AFTER his experience there, of said control system?
edit on 10-5-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

If you look at the layout of an ICB, it is no different than how society is ran. Technology is a reflection of nature and natural processes.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidIcke
You are not your body you are awareness - the state of being aware - experiencing through the body.

So then, we are a spirit.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hi David!

I don't know if you'll reach to this point of the thread but I wanted to share that your are a direct inspiration to a song I wrote, which is one of my most popular ones on Spotify. It's called Save Me and it's about people born into bloodlines that want to escape the physical and metaphysical grip that is on them.

"Somewhere out there someone feels you
You only gotta dig the sky
Far and near stretching forever
Rewiring the path to your soul

Remembering your pre-existence
Before you we're realigned
Lusting for deliverance
While sacrificing your own life

Save me do whatever it takes
Save me
Save me with no wings i'll just break
Save me

Life of never ending pleasure
A host with no other home
A victim of rare possession
Aged descendants wine

Controlling it's every movement
A legacy of petty lies
Choking your own creation
No happiness until you die

Save me do whatever it takes
Save me
Save me with no wings i'll just break
Save me"

Here is the link from Sound Cloud, Save Me from Versus The Rest
My "band" name is also a direct reference to being against "The powers that Be".
I don't have any particular question but I want to thank you for doing what you are doing that's all.

edit on 10-5-2016 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
whats your favorite color, banana or avacado?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for being kind to our guest this time. Very successful AMA. Thanks also to Bill for setting this up.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
David,

I don't ask this question to disprove anything, but rather, because I ask myself the same question. If your understanding of the matrix has come to the point you are at now, how come you are currently incapable of transcending its limitations? What is holding us back on the individual (and population) level from escaping this mental slavery induced by these parasitic archons? You talk of Being in pure Awareness, but what is holding us back from such a revelation?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What do you think is the source of the holographic universe and how would it tie into your other beliefs such as reptilians and ufos?
edit on 11-5-2016 by gflyg because: misspell

edit on 11-5-2016 by gflyg because: ? mark added

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Outstanding thread. Sorry I missed it at the beginning, but the questions already fine. Couldn't added anything to this.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm skeptical of anything ET other than as folklore. I'll leave it at that.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Thank you, Mr. Icke, ATS staff and members! I had never really heard anything other than Reptilian stories regarding any of this, so ignorantly, I did not delve deeper for the truth. Obviously, I am not fully on board just from one AMA session, but I am curious to seek out more answers. I am hoping Mr. Icke may come back again from time to time to share his insight with us.

Watch his weekly videocasts that are largely based on the current news.
Reptilians are never mentioned.
He has excellent insight into the latest goings on of how the news in the main stream media is an inversion of what the hidden hand is doing,some of them are pretty funny.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This was a very disturbing read. So civilization has come this far, yet some reptilian race still practices child sacrifice for energy. The Mayans believed that too, where did that get them? I believe you are either Good or Bad. Sorry but I cannot believe that 911 was agovernment conspiracy committed by the US. Just remember this God takes care of those who take care of his animals and children. I pray you have been misinformed.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join