It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm David Icke, Ask Me Anything

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hey David,

So scenario leading to the question that is relevant to your effects on the greater world

Lets say tomorrow you woke up and realized you have been a bit nutty for the past few decades..and all this stuff about cabals, reptilians, etc is all rubbish and you were just confused.

What philosophies would you keep even after dropping all the alternative conspiracys due to it being forever relevant even in a "normal" world?

What wisdoms have you gained to share to the world regardless of belief?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidIcke

originally posted by: Realtruth
a reply to: DavidIcke

Welcome David and thanks for sharing your time, and knowledge with us all on ATS.

David we seem to be entangled so deep, in a web of control, that the majority of people don’t know what freedom, and reality really is these days. Self-empowerment / freedom appear to be an illusion, and no matter where people turn, they have to play buy the rules already implemented by the elite.

Some people appear to have awareness but lack the tools, or the know how to change what has already been established.

What do you consider the 3 top methods to waking up, and empowering themselves should be from this strangle hold?

Thanks again for your time.

Warmest Regards,

RealTruth

Hello RealTruth ... I would say that the most important way to 'wake up' is to change our sense of self identity from the 'label' self - the body, name, race, relgion, family history etc 'self' - to a realisation that we are awareness having those experiences. Everything comes from that, I would say.

The System wants us to self-identify with those labels and so many more because it pulls our point of attention, observation and sense of possibility into basically the five-sense self where everything appears to be so limiting, so 'I can't' and 'little me'.

Once the sense self moves from that 'Phantom Self' as i call it into a sense of being Infinite Awareness having those experiences everything changes in both the way we see the world and how we view our own potential. That's how I have experienced it, anyway.

When our self identity expands to being awareness having the experiences rather than BEING them I have found that the point from which you see the world also expands. You start to look at happenings and you see pictures instead of dots, pictures instead of pixels.

It is so much harder to manipulate and scam people when you can see how the dots connect and that is why nthere is such a constant effort to pull people into five sense reality alone and the illusions of the Phantom Self. A self-idenity with Phantom Self is essential to to mass control and mass perception deception.

Thanks so much for this, David! You just clarified what I am going through at the moment... What made it happen for me was loss and solitude.

I have admired your integrity for years.

soulwaxer

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hello David,

It might be highly possible....that races of highly intelligent warm-blooded dinosauroid humanoids exist on many various star systems in our universe --- Since many of our former dinosaurs had a warm-blooded system somewhat unlike mammals; but definitely warm-blooded --- Wouldn't that put the existence of highly intelligent cold-blooded reptilian humanoids on a very low scale, with the chances of there existence being nil or void.

That being so...couldn't that possibly rule out the existence of highly intelligent reptilian humanoids in our universe?

Cheers,

Erno
edit on 10-5-2016 by Erno86 because: deleted a few words

edit on 10-5-2016 by Erno86 because: deleted and added a few words

edit on 10-5-2016 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 10-5-2016 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Unfortunately Mr. Icke has concluded answering questions

Which is a pity because I wanted to ask him about Jimmy Savile, the BBC (where both Icke and Savile worked for a time) and the rest of that story.

However for those who wish to see David's post here is a link lumping them altogether :

David Icke's Posts
edit on 10/5/16 by mirageman because:
fixed link

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: Realtruth

Welcome David and thanks for sharing your time, and knowledge with us all on ATS.

David we seem to be entangled so deep, in a web of control, that the majority of people don’t know what freedom, and reality really is these days. Self-empowerment / freedom appear to be an illusion, and no matter where people turn, they have to play buy the rules already implemented by the elite.

Some people appear to have awareness but lack the tools, or the know how to change what has already been established.

What do you consider the 3 top methods to waking up, and empowering themselves should be from this strangle hold?

Thanks again for your time.

Warmest Regards,

RealTruth

Hello RealTruth ... I would say that the most important way to 'wake up' is to change our sense of self identity from the 'label' self - the body, name, race, relgion, family history etc 'self' - to a realisation that we are awareness having those experiences. Everything comes from that, I would say.

The System wants us to self-identify with those labels and so many more because it pulls our point of attention, observation and sense of possibility into basically the five-sense self where everything appears to be so limiting, so 'I can't' and 'little me'.

Once the sense self moves from that 'Phantom Self' as i call it into a sense of being Infinite Awareness having those experiences everything changes in both the way we see the world and how we view our own potential. That's how I have experienced it, anyway.

When our self identity expands to being awareness having the experiences rather than BEING them I have found that the point from which you see the world also expands. You start to look at happenings and you see pictures instead of dots, pictures instead of pixels.

It is so much harder to manipulate and scam people when you can see how the dots connect and that is why nthere is such a constant effort to pull people into five sense reality alone and the illusions of the Phantom Self. A self-idenity with Phantom Self is essential to to mass control and mass perception deception.

Thanks so much for this, David! You just clarified what I am going through at the moment... What made it happen for me was loss and solitude.

I have admired your integrity for years.

soulwaxer

I have to admit Mr. Icke's response had made me reflect on self and actual awareness too. I actually began to look at the garden of Eden story a little bit differently on reflection. Adam and Eve were aware and a reptilian serpent creature appears and confuses them. Telling them a falsehood. They eat the fruit and now, see themselves in a different reality. They rush to clothe themselves. Hmm...I am not really religious, but am even more curious to connect dots across many spectrums, if possible.

Edit add: I do hope he returns to answer more questions. I have found his responses here have created many questions that I would like to ask.

edit on 5 10 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

can somebody get all the questions and answers that were answered on the one scroll again, i remember it getting done previously, certainly worth it.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

It's a couple of posts above.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or do you mean typing everything out again?

edit on 10/5/16 by mirageman because: corrections

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

ha, brilliant, no mate it was right in front of me, cheers

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Great stuff David! Really enjoyed the read and appreciate you taking the time to stop in. I agree with just about everything you said in this thread.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

FYI: Go to an Icke post. See the little figure at the bottom of the avatar. Click on it, and it brings up a menu.
Click on "Posts in Thread", and it will provide you with them.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Hello wheresthebody (love it) ... we have lost touch with what love really is because we are told it is connected to physical attraction, but that is what I call 'mind love' or 'chemical love'. I met a former operative in the US mind control network years ago who told me that he could make anyone 'fall in love' with anyone just by triggering certain chemicals in the brain.

We have to use terms like 'unconditional love' to try to explain the version that we are talking about because the word has become so devalued. The love I am talking about can be seen best in friendship - someone who is always there no matter what. They may not always like what their friend does and may say so but they are always there.

I think consumerism against little girls is an awful thing David. I have two Daughters aged 5 & 6 and this message is something I think we need to address as parents/siblings/aunts/uncles, anyone with young girls in life.We must show them the utter fake of often suicidal thoughts through its process.
Good lad to come her David. From Scotland..

♫ Song ♫ For every Woman or Girl told they were less than others! Evil Consumerism!

And it's vile lie on every magazine that controls a young girls mind.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10/5/2016 by shauny because: idiot here

edit on 10/5/2016 by shauny because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/5/2016 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

hi David. Thankyou for being here.

I know it is a controversial subject however I have documented vaccine reactions and auto immune disorders in the family. We however are in the position of being expected to ignore this by medical professionals and to get vaccinated anyway. There are documented risks for us yet these are ignored and dismissed to the point where bullying and coercion takes place. When vaccinations have taken place despite our concerns and have led to reactions the attitude is "unlucky" or "coincidence".

Now many vaccines are designed for diseases that would not wipe humanity out overnight.. and some of these diseases are not all that contagious or likely to be caught. Any thoughts as to why they are so determined to ignore these medical freedoms?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

everydays a school day....... thanks

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Dave whats the chances of us waking up enough people to change the word positively for a change?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
David is moving on to his busy schedule.

This was excellent, and a special thanks to our members for providing the other half of why this was one of our best AMA events ever.

Thank You (& of course Mr. Icke) for such an awesome opportunity. For once, I was able to be online for one of these & having it be with David was absolutely a unique experience.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Nm.
edit on 10-5-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I think there is a lot of truth to the terra papers. Very scary stuff actually.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thank you, David, for an amazing AMA! And thank you, ATS, for hosting this and bring us all together.

I'll be honest: I have heard David's name but I have never read any of his books. After reading through this AMA, I am happy to look deeper.

Can anyone recommend a good (singular) starting point? What's the consensus? I am very impressed that he actually responded to each question, often with 4-6 paragraphs per reply. I am an absolute novice when it comes to his work, but he made a "friend" today. He seems like an honest, genuine seeker.

Kudos to Mr. Icke and all involved ATS members for making this a delightful experience!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: supermilkman

Also what is your opinion on Donald Marshall and the Megadeth album "The World Needs a Hero?" He claims that Queen Elizabeth is a Vril/reptillean and that many of the royal family bloodlines are orchestrating world events as well as control the media, money, government etc.

I think the scary part to Donald Marshall's claims is that the person on the album on the cover looks EXACTLY like Donald Marshall from the youtube videos and podcasts. On the album cover it shows that he has been brutally tortured and stabbed and that these secret occults to acts of BTK (bind, torture, kill) on their slaves all the time.

More interesting is that there have been ongoing investigations that the Queen kidnapped chldren from an Indian reservation in which they were exploited, raped/molested, and even experimented on and killed. A 50 year old Indian would testify that he witnessed this kidnappings and inhumane activities just to have mysteriously died before testifying in court.

Just recently the Queen has been charged guilty for these kidnappings and child molestation yet you hear no coverage about it on the news. In fact a soldier that asked the Queen about these allegations was forced into involuntary treatment to a psych ward and was given anti-psychotics against his will. It seems the parliament is trying to protect her and cover up the whole incident.

I believe this to be true and should make people irate. The queen should be hanged. No sympathy for this scumbag.

Although there is much more involved in the world of conspiracies, it has been this one that has recently angered me the most, especially if Donald Marshall's claims are true that unethical activities are involved in the music industry as well.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Read "Nothing in this Book is True." It sums up reality in a simple manner.
edit on 10-5-2016 by supermilkman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join