It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We established communication with ETs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A very good book and a interesting read.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mesiah
I don't think I would communicate a highly classified topic via e-mail. Too many holes. Sounds like BS right from the start. I remember a story from CNN about large numbers of employees getting in trouble for circulating sexual emails to fellow co-workers. It is very easy for companies to track email, what and where it is being sent.

I imagine the Gov. would heavily monitor all emails to and from Gov. personel. The message would never reach the outside!

Who said anything about the usage of email!!get your facts straight before you critisize something!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
IF you read the book then you would know that he is fraud. HOW could he optain this info on such a "low level" . I am sure he it from a need to know basis.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
As Durden mentioned, he was here a while back for a Q&A. Dan's made much of his story free for the downloading, so he comes off as pretty sincere...

As for prosecution....doing so would then automatically validate his story, and this validation would be from the government...so the lack of prosecution isn't surprising....

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Gazrok]

Offering the book for free proves he is not a money machine, but is shaddow government started charging for disinfo their campaign might not be so effective.

I don't know if this is truthful.

Sincerely

Cade

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join