It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am trying to learn magic

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So i started to learn the ancient art of magic, but sometimes i make magic spells and they work..

So it ends up like this; And no its not chemistry, im just using the parable of Mr. Bean

Is there anyone in here who is accustomed to the old ways of magic spells?
edit on 10-5-2016 by PanPiper because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2016 by PanPiper because: spelling

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Be careful, if you don't know what your doing properly, it can very dangerous.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PanPiper

Or You Could Just Get A Job...
They're Pretty Amazing.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

im not doing chemistry... , its a book i have on ancient spells, not chemistry.. A philosophical ancient magic book..

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

There Are, I Heard, A Variety Of Magics. Try Necromancing. You May Be Able To Achieve A Higher Work Than The Great Work.
Good Luck To You...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

I do work, sometimes..

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

So if i were to start with " necromancing " which books is it? and what is it?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

This will make you be able to shift into a dragon of all elements. You will be able to shift from human to dragon, dragon to human at your very own will. You can also get your wings in human form!

www.spellsofmagic.com...

This is not real.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

There Is No Book. You Just Wait Around For Someone To Drop Dead. Then You Raise Them Up.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

No... Seriously... You May Have Better Magic In You Than In Those Books.
You Can Do Without Spells. Plus... They Seem Like Trouble. Beware.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I know, thanks for the link gonna see if i can get some small pieces here and there..

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I am looking for cheaters

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper

im not doing chemistry... , its a book i have on ancient spells, not chemistry.. A philosophical ancient magic book..

Yes its pretty obvious your not talking about chemistry.. that is a lot safer than practising some of the dark arts.
Honestly mate be very careful, your video is actually quite a good example of how it can go wrong, and like Mr bean, once he poured that blue liquid in, he started the ball rolling and there was no way to stop it after that.
He didn't know what he was doing and some of this stuff takes time to come to fruition.

I know people that have messed around with this aswell, they start a process and because it's only fun to them they forget they even did it. By the time it comes around they realise they didn't want it, but by then it is too late.
This is not a game to be messed around with for fun, you need to be serious about it and do more research before picking up random books.. that really is dangerous.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Have you read Eliphas Levi? There were a lot of books written 100 years ago on magik which are interesting. They are in a style unfamiliar to us today but contain some interesting information. There is another thread which is interesting put out by the catholic church about magicians of the David Blaine - Houdini type - which although you might think is unrelated, it has a video on it where they are saying that these men are using the devil and spirits to carry out their magical tricks - levitation etc etc. Interesting video except for being very long.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

any tips ? links?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Oh...ok. in that case... you can just ask them to spell. Chances are they'll have to cheat.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

There is a series of movies "Harry Potter" they may help.

i am seriously joking, and couldn't resist. Good luck with your project. And be careful.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I can make food disappear

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I am looking for a rabbit hole to plunge into, give me everything you got.. I promise i will get back up..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join