It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four stabbed in Munich! 1 man is dead. Perpetrator shouts Allahu Akbar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Talking about american gun crime after a Islamic terrorist attack is disgusting, the put on a uniform comment is a logical conclusion for somebody who makes this perverted argument (though ill concede an emotional slight),. You've obviously conceded my point because now you are addressing my tone, which says more about your feelings then it does mine. Here we are though, and I haven't changed your mind nor will I change his, but perhaps I can reach someone reading, that's why I stick around even though at this point every argument goes straight into the realms of the absurd, sadly people are dying due to a war and yet we need to talk about gun crime in America or the other go to argument - Christians; it gets tiring, wish you could understand.

The ONLY reason american gun crime was mentioned is to make the point that Yanks get so fearful of the very low risk of Islamic terror and yet dont seem to care about a MUCH larger present threat to them and their loved ones. So, yes, its relevant. How you cant see that, i dont know. I can only assume you own guns, love your guns and therefore will hear nothing said against them. No one supported the terrorists, no one sided with them, said anything kind about them or said they were misunderstood. SO, im still not sure what you were "disgusted" with.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Fareed Zacharia made what I thought was an astute observation. It was something like

"It is perhaps not always that the (Muslim) religious turn radical. Sometimes it is the radical that turns religious."

Interesting twist. True too, I expect. Crazy people looking for a reason to kill, and hide behind the religion as an excuse.
edit on 5/10/2016 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

It's absolutely true as well, lady.

Converts and born agains are often very extreme.

Thanks to the growth of Wahhabism.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Oh and it's Allahu akbar.

I cant believe you're getting stars for correcting the right way to say the phrase he used to kill people. Between you and a few others, there seems to be a bunch of Islamic extremest sympathizers on the forum now.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Actual news from the police that not only is he a German national, there appears to be no indication of a migrant background, but there appears to be a record of mental and drug problems. Did he really shout 'Allahu akbar', or is that fear mongering.

So there you go TechniXcality, go out into that community and kill all the people with mental and drug problems - you did say you wanted to kill the problem at source, didn't you?

www.bbc.co.uk...

ETA: at this point there is also no mention of race or faith at this point, so quite a few leaps of logic in this thread - once more.

edit on 10-5-2016 by uncommitted because: ETA

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
It has been confirmed the perpetrator was 27 year old German National and not asylum seeker as early reports said.

Rather more worrying is the fact that this happened at 5.00am but apparently news didnt come out until 3 hours later. The prosecutors are alleged to have tried to put a black out on events. Reuters is reporting that questions will be asked as to why the news took so long to come out.

German government has for many months told news agencies and other reporting agencies to immediately stop reporting immigrant attacks upon their own people. I know this because my son is a police officer and he along with his fellow officers were told the dame. If you actually knew the truth to what is going on.... all of Europe would be shaking in their panties.

Killing and rape is now common in some German towns.......

And the European governments thought banning guns would stop the killing.......... LOL

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I didnt say he was muslim but I presume in light of what he shouted it is a foregone conclusion! He probably does have mental health issues all the easier to radicalise and maybe drug problems all the better to give confidence and numb rational feelings but they are completely separate issues to shouting what he did dont you think! a reply to: uncommitted

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I've no doubt we will be hearing he comes from a poor background where there is high unemployment and young people of ethnic minorities feel marginalised, thats the usual rhetoric isnt it? Never that some people follow a twisted ideology because they want to do and most are just plain evil!a reply to: anxiouswens

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
I didnt say he was muslim but I presume in light of what he shouted it is a foregone conclusion! He probably does have mental health issues all the easier to radicalise and maybe drug problems all the better to give confidence and numb rational feelings but they are completely separate issues to shouting what he did dont you think! a reply to: uncommitted

No, some witnesses said he shouted that - I'm not entirely sure how verifiable that is, and also what that actually implies as anyone wanting to add to the current divisiveness and create further unrest could and most likely would shout the same thing. What you said and didn't say isn't really borne out in how this thread predictably then carried on making it an Islam/immigration issue. The police have confirmed it wasn't the latter, the former is speculative and even if he turns out to be a Muslim, that doesn't in any way confirm the attack was formulated by religion.......... but as you will have seen, many on here seem convinced it does.
edit on 10-5-2016 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I cant believe you're getting stars for correcting the right way to say the phrase he used to kill people. Between you and a few others, there seems to be a bunch of Islamic extremest sympathizers on the forum now.

Jeeso, People getting their knickers in a bunch because someone got some Stars...

Just in case anyone missed it, here's the original headline again... "Four stabbed in Munich One Dead man shouts Allah Akbar". Spot the difference?? yeah, Zero punctuation....

Oh, and i never corrected the right way of saying Allah Akbar...I corrected the wrong way of spelling it.

Ps. Just to be clear. I see no difference between some shouting Allahu Akbar whilst killing someone or someone High fiveing and hollering Yeeehaw whilst also killing someone.

edit on 10-5-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Ps. Just to be clear. I see no difference between some shouting Allahu Akbar whilst killing someone or someone High fiveing and hollering Yeeehaw whilst also killing someone.

Or Semper Fi perhaps?

(being mischievous)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This was posted on hour ago on BBC

BBC: Germany knife attacker kills man, "but the motive for the attack is unclear."

Why don't they just stop beating around the bush?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This was posted on hour ago on BBC

BBC: Germany knife attacker kills man, "but the motive for the attack is unclear."

Why don't they just stop beating around the bush?

Well, they seemingly have a 27 year old man in custody who is known to have drug and mental health problems. One report I saw suggested he'd recently had in-patient treatment for schizophrenia. The guy is a native German too.

They might be "beating about the bush" because it is an unclear picture. It doesn't fit the profile of other attacks, tbf.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I keep reading that he was a German National that was not from a 'refugee' background, which sounds as if he was a German NAtive.

What was he, a German Native or an islamist from a any of non-German countries of origin, who managed to get a Passport or was he a Native German who became a traitor?

None of the articles wants to describe his looks, but if he was a German Native, they would fall over each other to ram it down our throats.
So logic tells me, he is an islamist and his ancestors were anything BUT German.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Rocker2013

You need to educate yourself, these issues are two separate issues with different nuance and understanding, obfuscating and blurring the lines is your mission and people like you, but you guys are igmos completely incapable of honestly evaluating each situation in its own context.

Gun crime is a problem, and it's being dealt with. Currently we are at war with an enemy who refuses to put on a uniform so igmos like you can spout your propaganda how convienant? We are talking about murders that are done in the name of literalist- fundlemenalist Islam, and people have died as a result. Here you are talking about gun crime in the U.S as some kind of self righteous moral arbitrator, declaring that I fix my own backyard before concerning with individuals that have declared war on us, you act like these issues are the same but they aren't, your argument is a non sequitur, you are behaving as nothing more than a useful idiot, and unfortunately catering to those who want you dead.

I call for the out right destruction of our enemies who wish nothing more than our death, and if you have a problem with that then I advice you to put on a uniform and fight for what you believe in, otherwise you are a loud mouth coward. I sincerely wish people like you would leave the west and join the enemy you protect, but that to is a flight of fancy you are quite comfortable here morally obscuring and sitting in your ivory tower. Having said all that, I don't like you, you disrespect those who died today and everyday in the name of our enemy and you disgust me.

I would give you a thousand stars for that response if I could. Liberals really need to wake up.
Finally someone with the guts to call out those who would defend the action of a few nutters of islam, those who act upon the orders of the ideology of peace. Whenever I see this Rocker defend these scum ballls by justifying the evils of other scum it makes me sick to think that someone like this could be living in my neighborhood. Such a sad world this has become because of those who are blind and either refuse to see or have been blinded by Liberal ways to the downfall of the life that once was westernized.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21

a reply to: Rocker2013

You need to educate yourself, these issues are two separate issues with different nuance and understanding, obfuscating and blurring the lines is your mission and people like you, but you guys are igmos completely incapable of honestly evaluating each situation in its own context.

Gun crime is a problem, and it's being dealt with. Currently we are at war with an enemy who refuses to put on a uniform so igmos like you can spout your propaganda how convienant? We are talking about murders that are done in the name of literalist- fundlemenalist Islam, and people have died as a result. Here you are talking about gun crime in the U.S as some kind of self righteous moral arbitrator, declaring that I fix my own backyard before concerning with individuals that have declared war on us, you act like these issues are the same but they aren't, your argument is a non sequitur, you are behaving as nothing more than a useful idiot, and unfortunately catering to those who want you dead.

I call for the out right destruction of our enemies who wish nothing more than our death, and if you have a problem with that then I advice you to put on a uniform and fight for what you believe in, otherwise you are a loud mouth coward. I sincerely wish people like you would leave the west and join the enemy you protect, but that to is a flight of fancy you are quite comfortable here morally obscuring and sitting in your ivory tower. Having said all that, I don't like you, you disrespect those who died today and everyday in the name of our enemy and you disgust me.

I would give you a thousand stars for that response if I could. Liberals really need to wake up.
Finally someone with the guts to call out those who would defend the action of a few nutters of islam, those who act upon the orders of the ideology of peace.

And people who don't read up on the actual details will give you stars because it's so much easier than reading the actual facts isn't it? So, tell me, have you read the thread? Are you now going to join the merry little band of vigilantes and go out and carry out outright destruction on people with mental issues and drug problems which the perpetrator in this case has? Wow, what a man.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
"You knew I was a snake, when you let me in"

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: anxiouswens

Aren't knife attacks a common tactic used by terrorists attacking Israel? These terrorist attacks seem to be a new normal in Europe and around the world.

yup
www.foxnews.com...

While cars careening into crowds was the trend in terror last year-- with hit songs in Gaza and the West Bank praising "martyrs" behind the wheel-- this year Hamas and Palestinian Authority leaders, clerics and newspaper editors are openly encouraging stabbings that have so far killed a dozen and wounded 167 since Oct. 1. Through sermons, social media, online blogs, editorial cartoons and TV and radio reports, the message seems to be that anyone can pick up a knife and advance the cause.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

In German news as I am watching right now, it's only 2 topics, more soldiers and the stabbing. "Following current global trends: to arm." Funny.
At the same time they stress how he's german, with no connections to fundamentalists.
I mean holy #, we have to take responsibility, means more soldiers? What backwards solution is that?
In this case it would mean better social programmes. Which is a global truth.
Does the world really want Germans investing in military personnel instead of Europe?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
In America, this would have been at least 5 people shot to death. Fact. Face it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join