It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four stabbed in Munich! 1 man is dead. Perpetrator shouts Allahu Akbar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I have some stitches to remind me :-)

As an aside, back in the day, people started duelling with pistols because it was more survivable than using a sword, so yeah. Though if he was armed with even a semi auto pistol there'd have been lots more injuries at least.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Despite the shouts, we should really wait for further news on whether on not this was actually a terrorist attack. The reason i say this is that we have had a couple of similar incidents in Europe over the last couple of years that turned out to be Mentally unstable individuals (rather than actual terrorists).

Either way though, i predict an upturn in numbers for the next Pegida rally.........

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

If Americans and Europeans don't like jihadists and things these guys do

THEN PERHAPS

You should make it clear to your government that you don't support creation of ISIS like groups to do regime changes around the world

Don't like death ?

Then maybe do something about it.

Tell your government to change the creation of death

Demand accountability from CIA NSA Mossad DOD and the rest
edit on 10-5-2016 by CSISvictim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Despite the shouts, we should really wait for further news on whether on not this was actually a terrorist attack. The reason i say this is that we have had a couple of similar incidents in Europe over the last couple of years that turned out to be Mentally unstable individuals (rather than actual terrorists).

Either way though, i predict an upturn in numbers for the next Pegida rally.........

I would think mentally unstable, religion and terrorist go hand in hand.. Anyone that believes their spooky man is better than the other spooky men has the ability to go bat sh1t crazy?, esp if their made up book suggests such things.

Yes the far right is gaining support but then you do not need to do or say much to be classed a nazi now, indeed many people on these threads will be labeled as such even when they are pointing out facts. I guess this will be chalked up to Just one more act by a nutter rather than saying why are people feeling compelled to commit such acts in the name of what I keep hearing is classed as a religion of peace??.

RA

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

go into the communities hunt these individuals, kill them wherever we find them, eventually this will be the strategy. Im sorry to the victims and the families, this # is outrageous.

You know what I find fascinating? Thousands of people are shot in the US every year, but you don't make the same demands about that. I wonder why that is?
You know that there is a massive threat to many Americans when it comes to gun crime, but those who suggest such extreme measures in preventing terrorism (treating all people who have something in common as a threat to others) never apply the same thoughts to their own population.

If you believe that it's right to start hunting down Muslims because one of them did something nutty once, how can you possibly not think the same about gun owners in the US when so many of them end up murdering others?

How many murders have happened in the US over the last 10 years as a result of guns?
How many murders have happened in the US over the last 10 years as a result of Muslims?
How do you treat the two differently depending on their race, their religion or the colour of their skin?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CSISvictim

If Americans and Europeans don't like jihadists and things these guys do

THEN PERHAPS

You should make it clear to your government that you don't support creation of ISIS like groups to do regime changes around the world

Don't like death ?

Then maybe do something about it.

Tell your government to change the creation of death

Demand accountability from CIA NSA Mossad DOD and the rest

I am not buying that one bit, first off the average Joe has no idea about who pulls the strings. Second even if they did you think you have any choice in the matter?.

Third: even with all this how can any justify unprovoked attacks on what will more than likely be random strangers to justify a cause?. The person responsable is stated to be of German heritage but I would guess of non Euopean decent. Something somewhere has filled his head with hate to the point he has tried to kill a number of people in public that have zero to do with him or his "cause". Yes governments do horrible things but how can that justify this persons actions against strangers?.

RA

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Creation of ISIS to oust Assad in Syria has been proven

Proven completely !!!

Do your research before speaking / writing

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

You need to educate yourself, these issues are two separate issues with different nuance and understanding, obfuscating and blurring the lines is your mission and people like you, but you guys are igmos completely incapable of honestly evaluating each situation in its own context.

Gun crime is a problem, and it's being dealt with. Currently we are at war with an enemy who refuses to put on a uniform so igmos like you can spout your propaganda how convienant? We are talking about murders that are done in the name of literalist- fundlemenalist Islam, and people have died as a result. Here you are talking about gun crime in the U.S as some kind of self righteous moral arbitrator, declaring that I fix my own backyard before concerning with individuals that have declared war on us, you act like these issues are the same but they aren't, your argument is a non sequitur, you are behaving as nothing more than a useful idiot, and unfortunately catering to those who want you dead.

I call for the out right destruction of our enemies who wish nothing more than our death, and if you have a problem with that then I advice you to put on a uniform and fight for what you believe in, otherwise you are a loud mouth coward. I sincerely wish people like you would leave the west and join the enemy you protect, but that to is a flight of fancy you are quite comfortable here morally obscuring and sitting in your ivory tower. Having said all that, I don't like you, you disrespect those who died today and everyday in the name of our enemy and you disgust me.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CSISvictim
a reply to: slider1982

Creation of ISIS to oust Assad in Syria has been proven

Proven completely !!!

Do your research before speaking / writing

Did I say it was not proven.

My statement was to outline your justification of Jihadist due to foreign policy. The person that commited these acts was a German national and until I hear any different has not endured any "war from the west". I find it absurd that you can say that you note NSA,CIA and Mossad in the post yet this was on European soil??. Just because someone thinks their cultural brothers have been somehow "played" does not give justification to go and murder innocent people that have as far as we know zero to do with the matter.

RA

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
these bastards give guys who collect knives and use them in a bushcraft enviroment for an example a bad name, hope this doesnt lead to more strict regulations...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

You need to educate yourself, these issues are two separate issues with different nuance and understanding, obfuscating and blurring the lines is your mission and people like you, but you guys are igmos completely incapable of honestly evaluating each situation in its own context.

Gun crime is a problem, and it's being dealt with. Currently we are at war with an enemy who refuses to put on a uniform so igmos like you can spout your propaganda how convienant? We are talking about murders that are done in the name of literalist- fundlemenalist Islam, and people have died as a result. Here you are talking about gun crime in the U.S as some kind of self righteous moral arbitrator, declaring that I fix my own backyard before concerning with individuals that have declared war on us, you act like these issues are the same but they aren't, your argument is a non sequitur, you are behaving as nothing more than a useful idiot, and unfortunately catering to those who want you dead.

I call for the out right destruction of our enemies who wish nothing more than our death, and if you have a problem with that then I advice you to put on a uniform and fight for what you believe in, otherwise you are a loud mouth coward. I sincerely wish people like you would leave the west and join the enemy you protect, but that to is a flight of fancy you are quite comfortable here morally obscuring and sitting in your ivory tower. Having said all that, I don't like you, you disrespect those who died today and everyday in the name of our enemy and you disgust me.

Listen, he never said he likes or protects muslim terrorists. His point washed over you as you are too busy spouting the hogwash propaganda and fear maskerading as "American Pride" you yanks love so much. His point is that guns will kill thousand more americans than any terrorist will this year. Yet, all the Draconian measures are suggested by politicians and news outlets and ignorant people are to keep those dark guys out of the States and keep an eye on those already there

. How about you put measures in place that stops kids and teenagers being gunned down by crazy americans? I know, i know, im a coward who wont put on a uniform etc... therefore i have no opinion worth listening to.

Keep burying your head in the sand while saluting your flag...that will get you far

edit on 10-5-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Talking about two separate issues to make a grand political point is disingenuous at the least or straight up propaganda, these issues do not have the same motives or reasons,they are not comparable, the solutions to these problems are different. Stop your bull#.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Talking about two separate issues to make a grand political point is disingenuous at the least or straight up propaganda, these issues do not have the same motives or reasons,they are not comparable, the solutions to these problems are different. Stop your bull#.

So, what is putting words in someones mouth and calling them cowards for not putting on a uniform and saying they "disgust" you?

Why dont you try to argue less emotionally?

Oh and you missed the point AGAIN. Too busy being disgusted i expect eh?
edit on 10-5-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Talking about american gun crime after a Islamic terrorist attack is disgusting, the put on a uniform comment is a logical conclusion for somebody who makes this perverted argument (though ill concede an emotional slight),. You've obviously conceded my point because now you are addressing my tone, which says more about your feelings then it does mine. Here we are though, and I haven't changed your mind nor will I change his, but perhaps I can reach someone reading, that's why I stick around even though at this point every argument goes straight into the realms of the absurd, sadly people are dying due to a war and yet we need to talk about gun crime in America or the other go to argument - Christians; it gets tiring, wish you could understand.
edit on 10-5-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Must be a false flag...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Bild newspaper reported he was a drug addict who has been treated in the past for psychiatric disorders.

Keep up the good work people.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I don't think there's much of a difference from being crazy or being a crazy Islamist, the only difference is the magical sky fairy who you murder and wage war in the name of. Are you trying to suggest he is just crazy and cut out the Islamist part? Strange charlie that you would do such a thing, who would of guessed you would post in this thread to be contrary?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I'm saying Islam may have been secondary to his mental capacity...

Take away severe mental illness and there is no way of knowing if he'd have gone on a rampage for Islam alone.

I'm not being contrary J, I just read the article.

edit on 10-5-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Addition.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Listen, he never said he likes or protects muslim terrorists. His point washed over you as you are too busy spouting the hogwash propaganda and fear maskerading as "American Pride" you yanks love so much. His point is that guns will kill thousand more americans than any terrorist will this year. Yet, all the Draconian measures are suggested by politicians and news outlets and ignorant people are to keep those dark guys out of the States and keep an eye on those already there

. How about you put measures in place that stops kids and teenagers being gunned down by crazy americans? I know, i know, im a coward who wont put on a uniform etc... therefore i have no opinion worth listening to.

Keep burying your head in the sand while saluting your flag...that will get you far

So f'n what, medical f'ups is the 3rd leading cause of death in the US.

You guys are radical muslim apologists. Own up to it.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Aren't knife attacks a common tactic used by terrorists attacking Israel? These terrorist attacks seem to be a new normal in Europe and around the world.

C'mon man. There are no such things as terrorist attacks when someone yells Allahu Akbar. It's only a knife attack. No such thing as radical Islam. Obama won't say it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join