It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human anatomy, ribs, have change in this reality, mandela effect

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Please bust this thread up, Thanks.

Why is that? Why does this bother yiubso much if you guys just think I am a moron?? When I think something is rediculous, I justvlaugh and move along, too embarrassed to even post more than a lol, if that...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

A Reminder.....

Please remember that posting private messages that you receive from other members in the forums is a SERIOUS Terms and Conditions violation....always.

Please also remember that discussing staff action that has been taken is considered Off Topic.

Please remain on topic and discuss the subject of the OP of the thread.

Do not reply to this post.
edit on 5/9/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Here's what I think is going on--

You may be confusing some illustrated diagrams that are used as mock-ups of human anatomy and looking at them as if totally accurate.

For example..if you see an ad for medicine or something, they'll slap up a quick diagram to give an illustration, (not meant to reflect 100% accuracy, but just to get the idea across effectively.)

Also think of how diagrams and illustrations in textbooks change as you get higher in education. Anatomy charts for a primary student are going to look different than high school, and high school vs. college-level and so forth.

Is this what's bothering you OP? I mean, surely your anatomy itself hasn't changed, right?

edit on 9-5-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The Mandela effect is a thing but nothing to do with parallel dimensions!

Did anybody else thing John Goodman was dead for a long time after the last episode of Roseanne?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Here's what I think is going on--

You may be confusing some illustrated diagrams that are used as mock-ups of human anatomy and looking at them as if totally accurate.

For example..if you see an ad for medicine or something, they'll slap up a quick diagram to give an illustration, (not meant to reflect 100% accuracy, but just to get the idea across effectively.)

Also think of how diagrams and illustrations in textbooks change as you get higher in education. Anatomy charts for a primary student are going to look different than high school, and high school vs. college-level and so forth.

Is this what's bothering you OP? I mean, surely your anatomy itself hasn't changed, right?

I am not confusing anything comma I have never seen this Anatomy before a few weeks ago it is messed up

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Human anatomy HAS changed, or at least some people have been transferred into a reality/history in which the body anatomy is different from their basic knowledge of our anatomy. This is not exclusive just to human anatomy either, the changes we (those 'moved' - not even sure if that's the case but let's assume that's the cause for now) percieve are also perceptible in animal anatomy - even dinosaur skeletons have changed or are now perceptible as different.

In my history the rib cage was always clasping the vital organs (heart, lungs) coming out from the spine. It was not from memory connected to the sternum aside from the very top of the chest, so the sternum was shorter, thinner and less prominent on diagrams/photos/dissections whatever material you would see of it. The sternum was often negligible in representations - if it were as obvious as today's sternum most would remember it (we basically have a necktie bone smack bang in the center now). In addition NO land-dwelling animal had front-clasping ribs growing out from the sternum, and none had a 'box-type' rib cage in which you have a dual-clasping structure of ribs from the front meeting up with ribs from the back. It was just ribs coming from the back.

Organ placement and size is quite different too, the heart was somewhat more to the left (but still central), the lungs and rib cage were further down in the chest, we never had ribs in the neck, that just seems alien to me and it really emphasises the muscles above the shoulders and around the neck now.

Our hips were less of a 'bowl' shape, the vestigal holes were I believe larger and further up in the hip bone (rather than today where they are right under the pelvis).

The shoulder blades were bigger such that when you spread your arms you could make the bones touch - I distinctly recall doing this many times throughout life, often without even trying. Now the bones are less wide and far apart you simply can't do that. I also believe they were more convex rather than today's concave.

The skull was different, we never had prominent backing bones in the eye sockets (all eye sockets would be simply a deep black due to the shadow of the interior of the skull). Our jaw line seems to go up further, wider chin. The freaking brain is different - grey matter was denser, more wrinkled and more evenly packed. Nowaday's brain has wrinkles that seem to vary in size, more uneven. Our cerebellum was also a different shape (was less spherical) and larger.

These are not insignificant changes, and easily noticeable if you remember even a hint of what was depicted of the other anatomy (in whatever representation you might look at).

I am deadly serious btw, and I think soon more people will be noticing the shift. Most however are probably native to this history and will be understandably bemused. To those people I say: don't be so quick to write this off as poor memory or poor student or poor education materials etc.

I was a keen student of anatomy and of paleontology. I wasn't a professional in either area but I studied many different representations, fossils and dissections etc. prior to the changes I have only just become aware of (in the past week). Something shifted possibly this year.

edit on 10-5-2016 by Orborus because: fixing errors

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Pretty sure my ribs are all still where they were when I was little. I did not know I had ribs in my neck?

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just did a Google image search.

Nope. Nothing looks different or strange to me.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
Its friggin nuts! When did we change? ??

To confirm your memories and drawing there's something very simple you can do: have an xray/MRI/CT scan so you can have a look at your own ribs. An xray/MRI/CT scan will confirm whether you are from another dimension with a completely different anatomy (and different evolution of course) or it will show you are just like the rest of us and that your memories are simply wrong.

You say this is frightening: what I've suggested may just be the solution you need to feel better.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I went with a friend to the beach today. Both of our hearts are in the upper left portion of our chests, and he never saw the weird ribs before either, or the giant liver way up high etc... most of my other friends though so far have their hearts down low in the middle.... we felt or hearts beating in the right spot, and there is nothing down low beating, like with you guys.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
Pretty sure my ribs are all still where they were when I was little. I did not know I had ribs in my neck?
we don't, we just have a collar bone.... do a few jumping jax and check where your heart is.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

Excellent reply! You remember the same as me, it is refreshing to find others. I love these new people here though, and I think we are here to love them and heal them.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I went with a friend to the beach today. Both of our hearts are in the upper left portion of our chests, and he never saw the weird ribs before either, or the giant liver way up high etc... most of my other friends though so far have their hearts down low in the middle.... we felt or hearts beating in the right spot, and there is nothing down low beating, like with you guys.

I guess my heart is in my wrist. I can feel it really strong there.

Oh, wait. It's on my neck. I can feel it strong there too.

You can feel your heart beat stronger in those 2 places than you can by feeling your chest.

I've read through this thread and it's a joke, it must be.

Things like your shoulder blades touching. Does the spine just up and move out of the way?

Rib cage not joining at the front? Why would it be called a rib CAGE then?

The heart being on the left? Common misconception.

If ANY of this anatomy change was true then there would be other, major changes too. TV programmes, documentaries, cartoons, education would all have problems if things were changed like our said.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

They have changed too, movies, tv, all the world maps, it is allllll different!

Feeling your pulse is not like feeling your heart beat, I cant feel it on the other side, and I can not feel one beating where your heart is....

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

If what you're saying is even remotely true, you should be able to slip your hand between your ribs (where the sternum is on normal people) and touch your heart and lungs. If you can do that then it makes the rib cage useless and is no longer a cage.

Also, why would there be medical tools to crack a persons chest to get to the heart?
edit on 1052016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Ribs have always been "attached" in the front via the sternum, where else would they connect? We have a spine that runs down the center of our backs, as it always has, so that's out.

ps, they've always been the Bersenstain Bears!!

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

Ribs have always been "attached" in the front via the sternum, where else would they connect? We have a spine that runs down the center of our backs, as it always has, so that's out.

that is because you are native to this panet, or timeline or whatever it is.....for us it was Berenstein....

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

that is because you are native to this panet, or timeline or whatever it is.....for us it was Berenstein....

I'm sorry, but that seems like a cop out for plausible deniability.

"Sorry officer! I'm from a different timeline and didn't know I wasn't allowed to kill someone as its ok in my original timeline."

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I dont have that sternum, but there is muscle there....I can poke it a bit because I am out of shape, my heart is way up left though, above the left nipple, so you can feel it beating, without getting fresh.
edit on 10-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: Autocorrect is autoINCORRECT.....lol

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I dont have that sternum, but there is muscle there....I can poke it a bit because I am out of shape, my heart is way up left though, above the left nipple, so you an feel it beating, without getting fresh.

So how, in your "timeline", would they do a heart transplant?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join