It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Is Under Investigation By The FBI : If Elected, Could She Be Impeached?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MEDIKATED

Totally racist statement there. Imagine a president of the United states who's ancestry dates back farther than the Europeans. My what a horrible thing that would be. Not!!!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

If true, this evidence being leaked to the public as you suggest, I can only see it helping Sanders as those who would believe it as being credible are already dead set against her in any event and will vote for a hedge hog rather than her.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Having seen many of these sorts of cases over the years I have never seen criminal charges unless the person deliberately gave information to somebody they knew should not have it. Then it becomes a crime although if you give it another American and no damage has been done to national security then it tends to be a misdemeanor with a fine. Now if you give to a spy or a foreign national then you start looking at real charges. Clinton does not even seem to have to the misdemeanor level. So, no impeachment. In particular since the DNC is likely to take the Senate and the House with the GOP sitting mostly at home this election.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Two small problems with your opinion:

1) Hilley has a multitude of possible charges for the FBI to choose from.

2) There was an email with info on a live asset which was one of our nation highest security clearance was needed to view.

In this case we have #whichlaw, where the FBI has so many choices of the laws that were broken in the email & server snafu, that they can't lose.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Yet I ask again. What would you wager that nothing comes of this investigation. If it were as bad as the right is making it out to be she wouldn't be running around campaigning. You think the DNC would pump as much money into her campaign if there was a chance she would be indicted before the end of the election. I think not.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

DNC + Hilleys special friend Debbie Waserman Schultz

Yes I think the DNC would support Hilley under any and all circumstances. On top of that you seem to forget the timeline. When the HRC machine and the DNC started gathering super delegates, the email server scandal was unheard of, as it has grown, they have been hoping to keep a lid on it.

Nice try!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
the latest I saw is that there hasn't been any evidence of her "knowingly" breaking any laws, looks like she might reagan her way out of any harm

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11
Yes they would do that because she pays them.

If she is elected... Already in officeit is likely she will be too protected even if the evidence holds weight.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
the latest I saw is that there hasn't been any evidence of her "knowingly" breaking any laws, looks like she might reagan her way out of any harm

Controlled opposition.

The sources for that report are unconfirmed.

Ambit claims.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
There is an obvious difficulty for anyone who is hoping to "manage" the investigation of Mrs. Clinton.

Anything less than honesty runs the risk of subsequent exposure.

Anything less than honesty is a unsafe bet that no one else knows.

Is it a good idea that the Chinese or Russians may seek to influence events by deciding it's time to throw some fear and uncertainty into the US political mix?

The US "right" wing are not the scariest people in the darkness.

This "damage control" assessment will most likely result in a "medical event" that allows her to withdraw from the election. In my opinion this is a workable deal.

Taking the chance that multiple "Foreign Intelligence Agencies" don't have lots of juicy stuff is a bad risk to take for the future of the US.

This is why there are laws about secret information.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

Controlled opposition.

The sources for that report are unconfirmed.

Ambit claims.

there were no charges files against bush, why should there be charges against hillary ? they both used private servers and both "lost" a brazillian e-mails

can you show me all the threads you started about bush's private server ?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Totally irrelevant.

The History forum is appropriate.

I will respond there after you compose a thread.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hi Terry,

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
...I would be surprised if the Republican Party does not already have impeachment papers half filled out....

Sadly, the liberalism-infested Republican Party won't even consider impeaching Hillary, just as they refused to consider same on account of hussein soetoro's phony birth certificate and Indonesian citizenship. Republicans will suck up to Hillary, once she's elected, forsaking their constituents.

Staying on topic:

Hillary is not just above the law, she's way above the law.

Anyone who brings charges against (or interfers with) Hillary will do so at their own peril.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Hi AlaskanDad,

If an ordinary citizen committed just a fraction of the classified spillage that Hillary has done, they would already be in federal prison doing time.

I submit that the volumes of compromised data, from Hillary's disrespect for national security, is far greater than the amounts of data passed to the Soviet Union by the Walker Brothers and other cold war traitors.

Does all this matter? The low-information voters don't give a rat's ass. Hillary owns them.

Key words, for the search engines:
Treason
Giving Aid and Comfort to the Enemy

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

And that's why she needs to drop out. She caused this mess and she's the only one who thinks nothing will come of it, or so she lets on.

But then again, she's a Clinton and they seem to get away with murder so I'm not holding my breath she'll be charged.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: MrSpad

Two small problems with your opinion:

1) Hilley has a multitude of possible charges for the FBI to choose from.

2) There was an email with info on a live asset which was one of our nation highest security clearance was needed to view.

In this case we have #whichlaw, where the FBI has so many choices of the laws that were broken in the email & server snafu, that they can't lose.

What was on the emails becomes irreverent if that information was not knowingly shared and damage to national security was done. It basically becomes an administrative debate on what should and should not be done. Clinton is not the only Sec State nor member of Government that had this set up. You might end up with a rewrite of rules and regulations but, criminal charges? No. What is always most important in these things is intent and damage to national security. I should know because I have had the displeasure of being on the reviving end of one of these when i was just young pup in my early 20's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join