It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Is Under Investigation By The FBI : If Elected, Could She Be Impeached?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
While we all know the FBI is investigating The HRC machines emails and her home brewed server, many of us are digging through the medias confusing stories trying to ascertain what if any charges she may be facing. This article adds some light to a few charges that Hilley may face, and goes on to the authors predictions on how the investigation may effect the US of A.

Tittle was shortened as it was over the 100 characters allowed in an ATS tittle, below is the full tittle.

Hillary Clinton Is Under Investigation By The FBI For More Than E-Mail: If Elected, Could She Be Impeached?

Hillary Clinton is under investigation. The intensive FBI probe has expanded to include potential obstruction of justice if any sensitive email has been withheld or destroyed. Also under FBI investigation are gifts and payments received by Hillary on behalf of the Clinton Foundation. Other charges could also come out as the probe broadens.

Hillary Clinton, under investigation as a presidential candidate, is a far more sensitive situation than any previous case since Nixon. Should she win the election while the FBI is investigating and then be indicted or convicted of real crimes, it could have a strong impact on a nation already suffering an economic crisis. Historically speaking, Nixon’s resignation in the midst of impeachment seriously impacted both the economy and the public’s trust in the government. How might a serious impeachment proceeding or arrest of a sitting president impact the U.S. at this time when there is already a lot of social unrest over economic disparity?

Her motivation in using the private email and especially in deleting conversations is of paramount importance, according to the Atlantic. If the FBI investigation proves that Hillary made an effort to conceal or destroy any of those email messages because they were potentially incriminating or involving classified information, she could be indicted for obstruction of justice. At least some of the deleted correspondences from her hard drive have been recovered and their content is being analyzed by the FBI.

source

#DropOutHillary

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well, she wanted to follow in Bill's footsteps, so it seems only fitting.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

She's soon to be interviewed/deposed, after that the FBI will either close the case or send the case to a federal grand jury that will surely indict her and her case wouldn't be adjudicated before the convention....Sanders would be the Dem nominee and Hillary would never have the opportunity to be impeached. But she's not going to be indicted. After the final interview, it will become a Trump/Clinton Battle Royale for the next 6 months. Ugh. Gag me with a spoon.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
UUUgh, and if Hillary wins ang gets impeached, look whos prez...The Indian, Elizabeth Warren.....eeeeew

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I would be surprised if the Republican Party does not already have impeachment papers half filled out. Should she win, I think that impeachment proceedings will begin immediately and dog her throughout her term.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I can't find anything new here? If there is some new evidence or revelation from the Inquisitor that differs from other OPs on this topic, please let me know.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I really do think her goose is cooked.

It would be almost a relief to see her impeached and ultimately convicted. It would restore some of my faith in a legal system that only seems to apply to us unwashed masses.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

While I lament your lack of faith in the legal system, she's NOT going to be indicted (eliminating the possibility of impeachment [Freudian slip recognizing she WILL be the next Prez?]) . Maybe she should, maybe not. I don't know enough about State Dept/FBI protocols, but I do know I have a 140+ emotional IQ, and the split (e.g. Graham, Romney, McCain, Ryan, etc.) among the GOP is the writing on the wall that the 'insiders' know nothing will come of this email server skirmish.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Obama has committed 50 million impeachable offenses.... So to the question, no.

iTruthSeeker

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The people that want Obama gone, are the same people running a smear campaign against Hilary Clinton.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
With Paul Ryan running, I think it gives Donald Trump some competition, if he is as dumb as he looks (trump) he may not win or he might with Paul Ryan leveling the field

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: buklaowut
With Paul Ryan running, I think it gives Donald Trump some competition, if he is as dumb as he looks (trump) he may not win or he might with Paul Ryan leveling the field

Paul Ryan is running for __________ ?

(other than his current House seat)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: buklaowut
The people that want Obama gone, are the same people running a smear campaign against Hilary Clinton.

Are we 'correcting the record'?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If elected, the first thing she will do is write herself up a pardon for all crimes committed, past, present and I'm sure future as well.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

A very credible inside source at the FBI advised yesterday that if their are no charges filed against Clinton, well, their evidence of her wrongdoings might likely somehow be leaked to the general public.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: buklaowut

Obama is already gone. You just haven't officially been told yet.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

She has already been indicted, and going away for long time. This too will be released soon.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Prove it ? Why would she be indicted and nothing happen as of yet? If she was indicted something would have leaked. Sorry just more half cocked fantasy from the haters.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
MEDIKATED, Whats your beef with native Americans? Elizabeth Warren is native American? So what?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

This from CNN says US officials have been briefed that no criminal wrongdoing has been found so far. They are wrapping up their investigation.
www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join