It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Facebook Workers: We Routinely Suppressed Conservative News

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Abandon it.

Yet they wont.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have not had anything deleted on facebook myself...

Except..by myself ...the next morning ...hahahahah !!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I always find it amusing when liberals preach about freedom of choice while at the very same time try to restrict all views except their own.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

not surprised that facebook censors posts they often wont let let notifcations or alerts when I post I often get notices days later after something happens to a post

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Former Facebook Workers: We Routinely Suppressed Conservative News'

Zeig Hell Facebook.

Zeig Heil!!!!

You do Hitler proud.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
UPDATE: Breitbart editor challenges Mark Zuckerberg to debate.

SOURCE

I wish I could embed the video but unfortunately I don't think I am allowed to so click the link to watch. One of the quotes from the video "algorithms don't have hearts but people do."

Breitbart editer, Milo Yiannopoulos wants Agent Zuck to put his money where his mouth is and answer questions about FB News and to put the icing on the cake he wants it to be live streamed on FB.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

facebook has been blocking posts for a very long time not letting people see posts they do not like.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
UPDATE: Glenn Beck, Anti-Trump ‘Conservatives’ to Meet with Facebook’s Zuckerberg

SOURCE

On Wednesday, billionaire Mark Zuckerberg will hold a meeting with “leading conservatives,” embattled The Blaze head Glenn Beck, and former George W. Bush Administration official and co-host of Fox News Channel’s The Five Dana Perino, at the website’s Menlo Park headquarters to discuss Facebook’s conservative media suppression and censorship scandal.

(Don't hate me but I actually like Dana Perino)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I have never heard that facebook censors posts. I actually never use facebook really but this is interesting why do they do this?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

oh this is fun news facebook is bad?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: johneret34

How is it that you and the poster above you have no stars and no profile stats?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN

edit on May 19th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Because it's the same spammer who keeps coming back to push their site. The person who posted below you was the same one as well. Sad.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
who cares ?

faux news is part of the republican party, when are they going to meet with congress about covering liberal issues ?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

I said the same thing earlier, sort of.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
UPDATE: Perino: Facebook recognizes its 'trust problem' with conservatives

SOURCE

Dana Perino, co-host of Fox News Channel’s “The Five,” says that Facebook recognizes that it has a ‘trust problem’ with conservatives following her meeting Wednesday with the social network’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Perino, former White House press secretary for President George W. Bush, was among a group of leading conservatives invited to the meeting at Facebook’s headquarters in Menlo Park, Calif., following a Gizmodo report that stories about conservative topics were prevented from appearing in Facebook’s trending module. “FOX & Friends Weekend” co-host and Daily Caller founder Tucker Carlson also attended the meeting.

“They acknowledged that they have a trust problem with a significant portion of their customer base and that they were trying to figure out a way, at least a first step, to open a dialogue so that they can try to fix it in the long run,” said Perino, speaking on “The Kelly File” following the meeting.

Among others who attended the special meeting, according to Facebook, were radio host Glenn Beck, American Enterprise Institute President Arthur Brooks, Tea Party Patriots CEO Jenny Beth Martin and Brent Bozell, president of the Media Research Center.

And round & round we go.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I read the @rticle Thank you for the excerpt. I started to read your Analisys but I stopped when I read you never had a Facebook account.
Sorry its seems to me you still have reasearch to do, in order to have an opinion.

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anarkyangel

So it is impossible for me to have an informed opinion because I do not have a FB?

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So they didn't put a bunch of fake news on their crappy little social website thing? Cool story I guess.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join