It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the parents.....or anyone that likes to call kids on their bs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
this made me think of my 9 and 6 year old , i will give my kids credit though my 9 year old has stunned me with a well placed punch, and my 6 year old is smarter then the average bear, but still i relate to this guy and his obvious verbal attack on his own children. Parents unite lets start calling bs on the children. jk or am I????

edit on 9-5-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hahahaha! So true

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

my gripe against kids these days

no one gives a sh:t what happend to your friend at school today ,only care what happend to you kid.

What are your gripes ats

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I officially reached old man status a few days ago.

Freaking neighbor kids have been asked to not pet my dog through the fence so many times. I go out to call my dog in and he's furiously trying to dig under the fence to play with 5 kids. i call his name and then all the little snot weasels start calling his name too. "Please don't pet my dog through the fence!" Yes my fence has a ghetto spot (freaking wind). Two seconds later a little booger picker is in a tree staring at me. The neighbors behind me don't even have kids, they just traipse into the yard and set up shop.

I do have to give credit to one of those kids though. When the fence fell down and my dog escaped the yard I got a call from a little girl (maybe 7?) and when I went over she was with her little brother holding my vicious (I kid) dog and it seemed like she just new what to do on her own. Good kid.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

my gripe against kids these days

no one gives a sh:t what happend to your friend at school today ,only care what happend to you kid.

What are your gripes ats

I live in a small town of 650 people so everyone watches and reports! lol kids can't get away with anything! I love it.
Had the RCMP show up at my house letting me know that my boy was throwing sticks and rocks at a wasp nest. Some older people called the police because they were afraid that the wasps would get mad and sting them when/if they left their house.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Kids, eh???....

Here's what erks...

Kid volunteers to walk my dog... (fell for it at first) the comes home without him.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

in the end i think its up to us parents to turn are kids into good strong people so any gripe we have about them is really a gripe on ourselfs

new topics

top topics

join