It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Flip-Flops on Minimum Wage Increase

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I'm not ashamed at all to stand by my more liberal brethren against things that are clearly wrong.

There might very well come a time in the near future where both Liberals and Conservatives will have to stand together for the country to survive the brewing insanity, whether it be the vein of "conservatives" that trump appeals to or the new hair-trigger social justice warriors ...both of whom ironically appear entirely willing to oppress others "freedoms" in defense of their own immediate interest and utterly blind to the basic principles of this country that both conservatives and liberals of old agreed upon.

At this moment the country seems less an open competition of ideas than it does a shameless and unapologetic guerilla war of self-obsessed and self-interested parties. For some reason I think the internet and shortened attention spans have something to do with it.

That's just my own "liberal" feelings about it.
edit on 9-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Substracto

That's because Cruz is a CIA plant.

Also if you could start a Trump astrology thread ID really appreciate that.

Or at the very least email me a report and I'll do it.

Lmao really? Want to back that up w some facts.

If anyone is a plant it's Trump!

Please back up your claims

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I'm not ashamed at all to stand by my more liberal brethren against things that are clearly wrong.

There might very well come a time in the near future where both Liberals and Conservatives will have to stand together for the country to survive the brewing insanity, whether it be the vein of "conservatives" that trump appeals to or the new hair-trigger social justice warriors ...both of whom ironically appear entirely willing to oppress others "freedoms" in defense of their own immediate interest and utterly blind to the basic principles of this country that both conservatives and liberals of old agreed upon.

At this moment the country seems less an open competition of ideas than it does a shameless and unapologetic guerilla war of self-obsessed and self-interested parties. For some reason I think the internet and shortened attention spans have something to do with it.

That's just my own "liberal" feelings about it.

I fear that may be the case soon

However that might be just what this country needs!

Agreed on all accounts

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Metallicus

So if this was a thread about Hillary wanting to build a wall because she'd "seen the light" you wouldn't all be talking about her flip flopping???

Dunno, should we make the thread and find out?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

That'd be a great thread, I have never heard anyone explain why they are for Hillary. Sometimes I feel like her numbers are made up.
edit on 9-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

“I can’t be…and the reason I can’t be is because we are a country that is being beaten on every front,” Trump said on Tuesday night. “Taxes too high, wages too high, we’re not going to be able to compete against the world.”

Nice job of not including the question!
Let me include it in the answer then:

"Wages are too high for me to sympathise with those wanting to raise the minimum wage to $15/h on a national level

And what do you know, suddenly it fits perfectly with the statement about leaving it up to the states and localities AND with him not saying that minimum wages are too high.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
a reply to: Indigo5

“I can’t be…and the reason I can’t be is because we are a country that is being beaten on every front,” Trump said on Tuesday night. “Taxes too high, wages too high, we’re not going to be able to compete against the world.”

Nice job of not including the question!
Let me include it in the answer then:

"Wages are too high for me to sympathise with those wanting to raise the minimum wage to $15/h on a national level

And what do you know, suddenly it fits perfectly with the statement about leaving it up to the states and localities AND with him not saying that minimum wages are too high.

Uhh. Nope.

You can't just invent a new Trump Quote and claim that is what he said and meant? and then accuse me of misquoting him for actually quoting him?

That is a bizarre relationship with reality.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: onequestion

Astrology can be very much spot on, not the daily astrology stuff, but the characteristics and details, alied with rising sign, moon sign and chinese sign, can give you very interesting insights on someones personalities and actions, it's fascinating.

If you do a little check on the presidential candidates, you will notice how their signs are spot on, minus Cruz, actually Cruz is a weird one.

Cruz is...

The Zodiac

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join