It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Intelligence: FBI Director Comey Took Bribe and Will Not Prossecute Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I am putting this in the Gray Area Forum in order to me and those interested to develop this unproven info from Irish Journalist Tom Heneghan and Federal whistle-blower Stew Webb.

The video is 45 minutes long so I have not had a chance to listen to the whole video...after work I will have a chance to listen to the whole report.

Note: If you are not interested, please move-on to the another thread.

Author Websites :
TomHeneghan.com
StewWebb.com

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Author Websites :
TomHeneghan.com
StewWebb.com

Perhaps another source might help,
Mr Heneghan gets his stuff from Sorcha Faal.
To add, this is not Reuters reporter, Tom Henegan.
edit on 9-5-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Granite

Author Websites :
TomHeneghan.com
StewWebb.com

Perhaps another source might help,
Mr Henegan gets his stuff from Sorcha Faal.
To add, this is not Reuters reporter, Tom Henegan.

I assumed the YT spelling was accurate so thanks for the info.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Are you sure this isn't an American Psyops? I would think that both Hillary Clinton & James Comey are playing a game.

And this could very well be a psyop to protect America. The same people that want Hilary investmentigated are the same people behind the scenes controlling puppets on both sides to do whatever their goals are, or whatever campaign they are running most likely against the country because their businesses aren't doing so well.

If I didn't know any better I would say they have been on the same team. Weather Iron Man or Captain America.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

How underwhelming . . . and somewhat predictable . . . if true.

Certainly there MUST be lots of money floating around on offer . . . as well as threats of being Fosterized.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: buklaowut

It seems to a case of "click bait" by Stew Webb radio show in a an attempt to get listensers and YT money from views.

Just like Alsx Jones.

A phyop is way more effective than these dudes are capable of...they are talking heads.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

How underwhelming . . . and somewhat predictable . . . if true.

Certainly there MUST be lots of money floating around on offer . . . as well as threats of being Fosterized.

Precisely...

If true, it won't be publicly known by us little slaves...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

There is zero on the www right now other than someone linking the same video on YT...and no one is understanding those clowns so it won't go viral.

Should be ignored is the conclusion everyone is coming to.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Well to be honest and accurate, the FBI can't prosecute anyone so that makes the title entirely moot.
They can recommend to the dept of justice and they the DOJ convene a grand jury who then hears the evidence and they the grand jury decide there is enough evidence to prosecute.
Add to that the fact that James Comey oversaw the investigation . He didn't conduct it alone. If there was evidence of a crime the other agents would speak up don't you think? The whole team can't be crooked can they? James Comey doesn't seem like a crook to me. He seems straight up.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I will add however that it appears that the FBI has not found evidence of any wrongdoing so far and is about to wrap up its investigation within the next couple of weeks. As reported by CNN.

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Total bs.

James Comey is well known as a "man of unimpeachable integrity".

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The 32 minute mark is where a brief vague statement about email investigation by FBI director Comey is enept, but NO mention of French intellegence evidence is cited whatsoever by the show participants.

So a false title is used as click-bait to trick listeners into spending time. ..to get ratings jump.
edit on 9-5-2016 by Granite because: Sp

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
James Comey net worth over $11 million. And he can write his own meal ticket writing a book and doing speaking tours when out of office. And he is a long time Republican. What are you going bribe this guy with?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Well to be honest and accurate, the FBI can't prosecute anyone so that makes the title entirely moot.
They can recommend to the dept of justice and they the DOJ convene a grand jury who then hears the evidence and they the grand jury decide there is enough evidence to prosecute.
Add to that the fact that James Comey oversaw the investigation . He didn't conduct it alone. If there was evidence of a crime the other agents would speak up don't you think? The whole team can't be crooked can they? James Comey doesn't seem like a crook to me. He seems straight up.

This. The FBI isn't arguing cases in federal court. It provides evidence to federal prosecutors.

All we've heard from certain other ats members is how many dozens up dozens of agents are involved in this investigation. It boggles the mind that if that's the case, the entire group would be happy to go along with this, especially when one person is taking a bribe (according to the source anyway) and the others aren't.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 9-5-2016 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Total bs.

James Comey is well known as a "man of unimpeachable integrity".

www.washingtontimes.com...

Yes, we need to give him the opportunity to finish the investigation and provide a report before the election in November.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Hi here is a link for anyone who says dozens of agents.
It was actually only 12 or so agents and a few clerks.

www.mediaite.com...

The claim of 147 has proven erroneous.
edit on 5102016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Proven?? A guy just quotes nbc article from two months ago citing anonymous sources and says it's odd that so many would be working on the case.

So this proves what?

We still are in the dark. About everything.
edit on 10-5-2016 by Sillyosaurus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Doesn't sound right to me, why on earth does it take 45 minutes to tell a 5 minute story? Somethings wrong, perhaps 40 minnutes of it is self promos.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

Director Comey said it too. There were only12. Sorry it doesn't fit your paradigm but that's the truth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join