It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy 2008 & Beyond, Sylvia Browne

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

nobody said 2012 will be the end

Lots have said that very thing over the years on ATS alone actually...

anyway, why not predict what will happen in
2012?

I really want to see her rectify what DGTempe was saying. Browne said when she tried to see into 2012 and beyond, she was blocked by a wall. But now she is disregarding that and making post-2012 predictions.

who will be here to verify the predictions in 2020?

Considering I will be around 36 years old then.... I really hope I will be around to verify this! Do you have some inside info us youngis should be aware of?

[edit on 023131p://6u50 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

I'm what you would call a "Key". Take it how you will. Here's a formula/key for you to consider that will begin to unlock/clear the path to understanding the Atlantis issue.
Constant Erosion of land masses + Continental Drift + Volcanic Eruptions /Earthquakes that causes land mass to fall/rise up/grow + Constant increase in flow of the seas and oceans from glacier and polar cap melting = Some present land masses disappearing and past land masses being exposed. I point you in the direction of Mt. Ararat in Turkey.

The last key I'll leave you with is not to focus on the fairy tale factor in what you see or hear. Where there's smoke there has been a fire, not just there is fire. Think about the telephone game alot of us played as kids. How often was Who the statement about fouled up compared to how often the actual statement was fouled up in the end?

The masses won't get it and aren't meant to get it. Harsh reality. Still, 3 and a half blessings to those that come across these words. To those that understand the importance of the complete/full circle and the Sun/Son/Light, please pray for/put in your hearts the Beautiful Destroyer of Evil Johns. September 22 1980 (1430) in Houston, TX You know what to do. I'm in safe refuge right now awaiting the move to the next.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
look i cant beleave any thing she said just look at some factsof 2004.....the end times. She thinks in 100 years time we will experience the end times.
In a previous interview she said there was no such thing as the end times.

Osama Bin Laden is dead. His kidneys failed him and his body has been hidden.
Wrong. Osama Bin Laden released a video message on 29th October. In it he mentions Bush and Kerry proving that it was made recently.

She continues to brag about her prediction that Saddam Hussein would be caught before the end of 2003.
Not surprising as this is probably the only prediction she has come close to getting right. This was a 50/50 chance, yes he will be caught before the end of 2003 or no he won't. Her prediction also said he would be found dead. In a later interview she said she saw him underground thats why she thought he was dead. She never mentioned this in the original prediction.

She still says Yellowstone will erupt soon.
She said in October 2003 that Yellowstone would erupt between January - March 2004. Her excuse is that sometimes she gets the date wrong. So every time she gets it wrong she just puts the prediction date back a little. Eventually she will get it right. Then she won't stop mentioning that she got a hit, just like the Saddam prediction.

Aliens aren't little green men.

Atlantis will rise in 2023. It is spread all over the Atlantic Ocean.

In the future death penalty executions will be carried out by a vapourising of the body. This is more humane.

Human growth hormone and stem cell research will find cures for lots of diseases including ALS, MS and cancer. A new laser type treatment for blindness and cancer.

Sylvia can't predict anything for herself, thats why she can't win the lottery or predict when her marriages would end.

A man claiming to be Christ will come out of Syria.

John Kerry will win the election.
Wrong.

There are no WMD's in Iraq.
Not difficult to call this one. Another 50/50 prediction. Of the worlds population you can count on one hand the number of people who thought there were WMD's in Iraq.

US troops will be home by the end of the year.
Wrong, US troops are still in Iraq at the end of 2004. She previously said they would be home by June or July this year.

She is concerned with China. If there is nuclear war it will be between the US and China.

North Korea is a concern too around 2010.

She can't see any peace in the Middle East.

There was a past civilisation on Earth that went to the Moon. They were helped by extra terrestrials.

We will see a lot of asteroid activity in 2021. Between 2021 - 2029 we will be hit.

Mount Rainier will erupt in 7 years.

Science will come around to a more spiritual sense.

She doesn't see the Ed Dames killshot from the Sun.

The Democratic National Convention in Boston will be safe. No terrorist action.
Correct. No terrorist action.

There will be a one world government.

Global weather. Hurricanes in 2028. Topography will change in the Pacific Northwest and Hawaii due to seismographic and volcanic activity. 2030 flooding and tidal waves in Australia and Tasmania. East Coast of the US and Japan will be flooded around 2019.

US Olympic atheletes will be safe in Greece.
Correct. The atheletes were safe.

Orbs are angels. Infra red cameras are best to photograph orbs.

Reincarnation is real. Sylvia has been reincarnated 54 times.

No martial law in the US.

The Mayan calendar ended in 2012 because they just got tired of writing it down.

She sees foulplay in the Eugene Malove death. She won't name who was involved.

We will become far more advanced in solar power.

Hurricane season this year will be really bad.
True.

There are no immortal people running around on Earth.

Edgar Cayce was Sylvia's hero.

Marijuana will be made legal for medical purposes.

On the subject of terrorism she said she was concerned about trains and that she was justified in saying this when the train was bombed in Madrid. She doesn't want people going to Jerusalem or India.

Humans have five exits points, five points in time that we could die. The next point is the final one and we die.

The Anastasi Indians depleted their soil and just moved on.

Some people do have past lives on alien planets. There are no new souls, they are just recycled.

Investment. The only place to put your money is in property. California real estate will get higher.

There will be an NHL strike before the new season starts.

The drought in the west will be over by September.

She doesn't see a lot of terrorist attacks in the US in the near future.

We will see the end of the common cold soon.

The Dominican Republic economy will pick up.

The guy winning on Jeopardy at the moment will carry on winning for another month.
Wrong. Jeopardy is on summer break and won't be back until September. Pity her psychic ability didn't tell her this. UPDATE - Jeopardy returned after a summer of reruns and as of today 25th October Ken Jennings is still winning. 30th November, Ken Jennings finally lost his 74 game winning streak, winning $2,520,700.

The pyramids in Egypt were built by aliens.

The institution of marriage will end in 2020.

If John Kerry becomes President he will not use NATO forces to enforce his changes to the Constitution.

Laws will be passed within 2 years to have some kind of holding place for immigrants from Mexico to be checked out and prevent illness.

2020 before education system will be changed. A new home education system will be established.

There is no such thing as a curse.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by djohnsto77

Sylvia Browne is usually validated on her predictions. I don't believe she borrows....she just researches. As far as Atlantis reemerging .... eventho the water rises... it will reemerge due to earthquakes/the ocean floor shifting. Get some books at the library and research how it went down to begin with..... and then it will make more sense how it can reemerge. Look at the increase in earth quakes and tsunamis. It is something to think about.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I wonder why Sylvia Browne stays away from predictions about the rest of the year or next year. For example, what is going to happen with the US Immigration Crisis and how that is bringing down our economy and ultimately our democracy. After all, that is one of the things that caused the fall of Rome - failure to protect borders. If a common citizen can see the similairty between the two, why can't a psychic do the same or better on an issue as crucial as this one? What about the Gas Crisis? People are hurting and our economy is suffering tremendously from sky rocketing oil prices. Why does she not touch on that? Who cares about 2030 or 2040, most of us won't be here then and certainly not Sylvia Browne.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Text Red well i think this is all very interesting and i love sylvia brown...... and i always find it intruiging reading her thoughts predictions ....i think even if it isnt true her writing these ideas may just help the younger generation in making things happen for the better ..... all it takes is planting a seed and it can grow

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This chick is a hack. She rewords quotes from Shipley, Nostradamus and Cayce.
I am gonna make a prediction....

She will be found out soon.

Chew on that.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hey guys! I am very curious about the political prophecy. tell me more!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Back in the early 80's Sylvia predicted a massive earthquake in 2002 that would wipe out California and form a new coastline. Obviously, that never happened. I payed for a private session with her back in 1985 and asked whether my father-in-law, who was hospitalized with 2nd and 3rd degree burns, would survive. She said he would but unfortunately, he did not. Not one thing she told me ended up coming true. I paid $400 for that session (I can't imagine what she charges today) and it was a major waste of time and money. If she ever gets anything right it's pure luck. Just my opinion....

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You know worldwatcher it seems that it does not take a psychic to speak about the future and create realities. The direction we are headed as a human race is self evident, throw in the earths natural phenomena which we are getting closer to identifying and anyone who can put the information together can become a prophet.

You know as well as I that history does indeed repeat itself. We have not learned to step up to our true potential and therefore we are destined to reapeat our failures. The failures are comfortable and of the known, and we would rather suffer from the known than to become attuned to the unknown.

However as a lover of doom type prophecies, I love this thread and all the horror we face in the future, maybe because of my empathic nature and the underlying desire to see justice for all of the wrong doing and human failures and tragedy. If we cannot rise up to our potential and become an enlightened race of beings, then the only other choice is to suffer the consequences of a failed planet headed towards the ultimate end of the direction we have taken.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oops worldwatcher! Over an hour has passed, I have done several things and came back to talk further with you about your thread... I see as usual I am being a thread killer. Ouch!

*Bump*

P.S. You could say this is why I sometimes become a disheartened one hit wonder on the boards.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Nostrodamus said the world would end in 2012 - Read up on some of what he had to say - his words have had more truth in our lifetimes than Sylvia Brownes - Or have we forgotten that this is the same woman who said we would have no african american or female president?? And wasn't Jennifer Aniston supposed to be pregnant by now too?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Hmmm... Waters running red, re-emmergance of Atlantis and Lemuria, domed cities... not exactly safe bets or predictions. Maybe you should cut her some slack.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DCFusion

Welp. Let's look at the stock market now and even with the govn't "bail out" ... this prediction looks much more plausible. This only a few years after the original post. It didn't seem plausible then... but now it does. If you don't wonder... then I wonder about you.

However, I do love Sylvia. I read her books whenever I can get my hands on them. Does it mean I'm totally all about her? No. I have healthy skepticism. What's really interesting about this stuff isn't bashing her or calculating how accurate she is. But looking back in several years and seeing if we're closer to what she predicts or not. As for the far off predictions. write them down and put them away. And when you look back, some things will seem even more interesting some won't.

But all in all... let's remember that she *is* human. She's gonna be wrong sometimes.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

As much as I love Sylvia Browne, some of the stuff I've read on here is to far fetched, even for me. Her opinion on alien life come 2010 onwards and how they are going to help us build ships to fly into space sounds a little to paranoid schizophrenic to me (and I should know seeing as I've been working in psychiatry for 3 years.)

If anyone is interested in less skeptical predictions, I watched a great show today on the History channel called "Decoding the Past - Doomsday 2012 - The End of Days." I went into google and searched 2012, then went into google videos,. It's the 7th one down on the left hand side. Sorry I don't have a link to send to you guys. Skeptic or not though, it was extremely interesting to watch.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

nostradamus was even more vague that any one, he spoke in poetry/jibberish. any one could have twisted it a little to get a validated prediction.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
NOOO please ...I cant even get involved in this one .....
Seriously that women is seriously ....well never mind ...I cannot even watch her talk without getting the heeby jeebys ......so never mind ..
I dont think I can be nice when it comes to some of the BS she can dream up and actually is able to sell to the public ..and the worst part is the public believes her .....
Thats all I can say ....

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You are an ASSSSSSHOLE

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is all very interesting Tell me is there anything in her book that can be pinpointed in regards to the relationships the USA has with neighbouring countries? and the effects of the USA decisions on these countries. ie: Canada/Mexico.

reply to post by worldwatcher

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I had a reading with Sylvia Browne a few years back and everything she said would happen... happened so far.

She validated things that happened that there was no way of her to know. Absolutely no way.

She told me my brother would marry a woman that was absolutely nuts... and this came to pass. He wasn't even dating anyone then. Her warnings has kept me clear of her for the most part. This woman my brother married is absolutely nuts.

She told me of my medical condition, drs wanted me to have a heart transplant *would take up to 5 years to find a heart and that my heart would probably only last another 2 years or so* and she said that I wouldn't need one. She was right... just a few months later, they came out with an ICD update which put another wire into my heart. It saved my life.

She said I would have trouble with my wires... and this October... I did... almost died. A broken wire into the heart... I kept telling drs... that something was wrong with the wires and it was only after a complete fracture that it was found.

She helped me with my mum, who really was being destructive and I was able to enjoy mum from a different perspective.

She was spot on about another brother who has bi-polar, was able to relay the information and he is receiving treatment.

She was right about another brother, who we never see anymore and what his issues were. Five years later, just like she said he would tell us and he did. Wish he didn't.

For me, Sylvia was right on target... and she helped save my life. I think my money was well spent. What is a fee of a reading when it comes to life and death?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join