It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Women Victims To Hit Campaign Trail

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

The Christian thing to do is stick by your spouse if they will confess their sins and their crime, repent and take their punishment. Not hide facts, go on a name-bashing quest and continue the same actions as before. THAT would be Christian.

How do you know that this didn't happen, in privacy? Marriage is a private institution, there is no obligation for Hillary to share her feelings or discussions with her husband with the world.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sometimes all a topic needs is a little humor to put it in perspective...

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Annee

Yes i realize Cosby drugged the women then raped them.
Clinton dangled the future of these women in front of them then took advantage of them.
That's not a big ethical difference to me.
Rape is rape.

Oh, the poor weak women couldn't stand up for themselves.

They had to succumb to flirtation and sex.

Wow, that's the exact mindset that Hillary has. I can see why you're an avid supporter. Blame the victims.

Well, we are the same age.

Sorry, I'm not giving these women a pass that went along with the flirtation, had sex with Clinton, then claim force.

Women need to take responsibility for their own actions.

So you're saying it was all 'flirtation' and he never forced himself on them? Hmmm. Here's seven different snippets from seven different accuser accounts. Sure looks like force to me. If I were you I'd sue my therapist for malpractice for convincing me that every victim is at fault for their own assault.

forced his hand inside her blouse

state troopers assigned to protect the governor were aware of at least seven complaints from women who said Clinton forced, or attempted to force, himself on them sexually

grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap

forced by Clinton to have sex with him

pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress

grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex.

Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals

albertpeia.com...

link   

originally posted by: windword

To her credit, Hillary doesn't play the victim.

She plays the victim often, when she is caught in her web,
when she is held accountable for her terrible judgement, etc.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder how many of these Women will have plane crashes, fall from tall buildings and decide to end it all at the wrong end of a pistol...that kind of thing seems to follow the Clintons around.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

This isn't just a few instances with Bill. This was (or is) a way of life.

Bill Clinton's long history of sexual violence against women dates back some 30 years

albertpeia.com...

Violence?????

A list of claims.

The women who did actually file charges all had consensual sex with him.

Gotta do better then that.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Clinton dangled the future of these women in front of them then took advantage of them.
Rape is rape.

Annee...these women could have been called "weak" at the time. They were young, working, reliant upon their jobs and over comes their boss...or their bosses boss and does something vile. At some point, someone likely told each of these women..."do you want to lose your job and career? Don't you know we will all deny this and call you a tramp? Don't you know that you have more to lose by opening your mouth, than by shutting up?". That can be a huge threat coming from the person you confided in.

I have no doubt in my mind the Clinton did these things and I have no doubt that Hillary covered them up and assaulted the women's character for the sake of power and to keep her "tool" (Bill) forwarding her career. I feel sorry for these women and hope some day they get to be heard, recognized and that the ones who threatened them are brought to justice.

If nothing else...I hope they get to blow off some steam and get revenge in the manner they are speaking of here.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

I wonder what feminist groups will say about this?

Perhaps too, they'll be pointing out the charge that Donald raped his wife.

Uh, Donald's wife retracted that. None of Bill's victims have retracted them. Care to post any more false statements?

Donald Trump's Ex-Wife Ivana Disavows Old 'Rape' Allegation

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Bill's well known for not being able to keep it in his trousers Annee...i'm English and even i know that.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder how many of these Women will have plane crashes, fall from tall buildings and decide to end it all at the wrong end of a pistol...that kind of thing seems to follow the Clintons around.

My guess is they have private security by now.

Just being alive and available is evidence.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Bill Clinton's long history of sexual violence against women dates back some 30 years

albertpeia.com...

Good thing you were there to verify every claim. Bill should hire you as a character witness.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You would think Hillary Clinton would have stayed out of politics just for the fact of the rehashing of her husbands infidelity. I think many wives would have filed for a divorce, unless she's using him to ride on her husband's political coat tails.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Rape is rape.

Annee...these women could have been called "weak" at the time. They were young, working, reliant upon their jobs and over comes their boss...or their bosses boss and does something vile. At some point, someone likely told each of these women..."do you want to lose your job and career? Don't you know we will all deny this and call you a tramp? Don't you know that you have more to lose by opening your mouth, than by shutting up?". That can be a huge threat coming from the person you confided in.

I've had similar experiences.

I'm speaking from what I actually know as a woman.

There's a difference between coercion and forcible rape. I've experienced all of it.

No pass on not standing up for yourself and taking immediate action.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
You would think Hillary Clinton would have stayed out of politics just for the fact of the rehashing of her husbands infidelity. I think many wives would have filed for a divorce, unless she's using him to ride on her husband's political coat tails.

She's an independent woman.

She's not her husband. Or responsible for his actions.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

albertpeia.com...

Good thing you were there to verify every claim. Bill should hire you as a character witness.

Its not about him.

Its about the women. And their actions.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Here's an idea I bet no one has thought of:

Maybe she stayed with him, regardless of his past indiscretions, because she loves him.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

I never liked hillary very much but I lost pretty much all respect for her when she stood by her man.

Once again, it's hypocritical to blame Hillary for her husband's transgressions. I've never scene a spouse attacked on the campaign trail, but I have scene male politicians lose all prospects after being exposed for sexual indiscretions.

Ok, so it's hypocritical to blame Hillary for her husbands transgressions. What is it when she threatens those women?

‘Pets Killed, Tires Slashed, Late Night Phone Calls’ to Silence Bill Clinton’s Sexual Assault Victims

www.breitbart.com... t-victims/

I find it interesting hillary says "all sex assault victims have the right to be believed" yet not in the case of her Husband.

www.christianforums.com...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Maybe she stayed with him, regardless of his past indiscretions, because she loves him.

That one made me laugh out loud!
Bbwwwaahahaha!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Its not about him.

Its about the women. And their actions.

It's more about Hillary and *Her* actions.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That one made me laugh out loud!
Bbwwwaahahaha!

I'm sure it did.

When people are trained to hate someone so much, a common sense and reasonable conclusion such as that is nothing but a joke to them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join