It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Women Victims To Hit Campaign Trail

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Annee
The issue in the Bill Cosby case is he drugged them.

No. The issue in the Cosby case is that he sexually assaulted them.

I'm pretty sure both of those things are an issue

Yes, but the difference is that Cosby drugged them first.

Then took advantage of them in a drugged state.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You really, honestly believe he "forced" himself on these women?

Why would I not? The man has a history of sexual misconduct and if several of the women allege they were victims of unwanted sexual advances on his part I tend to think they are being truthful.

The issue of whether they called for security or not is irrelevant. He was/is a powerful political figure and I cannot imagine what was going through their minds while this was transpiring.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Why would I not? The man has a history of sexual misconduct and if several of the women allege they were victims of unwanted sexual advances on his part I tend to think they are being truthful.

The issue of whether they called for security or not is irrelevant. He was/is a powerful political figure and I cannot imagine what was going through their minds while this was transpiring.

Again, did any one of these women call for security when they felt Bill Clinton was accosting them?

Of course it makes a difference. Those women were not too helpless to pick up a phone and call someone.

I know, I've been there. I've been accosted by bosses.

edit on 9-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

How come he's never brought a defamation suit over the past thirty years against any of these accusers?

If you were him would you want to be deposed regarding that many allegations by one or more well-skilled attorneys?

Exactly my point. This was a question to a Hillary supporter who thinks Bill has grounds for a defamation lawsuit. Lots of accusers, ala Bill Crosby.

I know that. I was pointing out there are numerous accusers in each case. And with both Bills, they are accused of sexual assault. Does it really matter that they were drugged or not?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes i realize Cosby drugged the women then raped them.
Clinton dangled the future of these women in front of them then took advantage of them.
That's not a big ethical difference to me.
Rape is rape.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

How come he's never brought a defamation suit over the past thirty years against any of these accusers?

If you were him would you want to be deposed regarding that many allegations by one or more well-skilled attorneys?

Exactly my point. This was a question to a Hillary supporter who thinks Bill has grounds for a defamation lawsuit. Lots of accusers, ala Bill Crosby.

I know that. I was pointing out there are numerous accusers in each case. And with both Bills, they are accused of sexual assault. Does it really matter that they were drugged or not?

Oh, OK.

Yes, absolutely it matters they were drugged.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It's really funny how many in this discussion would be shrieking about Feminazis and Social Justice Warriors on any other topic ... perhaps even casting aspersions on women's character ...

... but if it serves a false narrative against Hillary Clinton ... HOO BOY! Are the tables turned! Go feminism!

There's a word for that: hypocrisy.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Clinton dangled the future of these women in front of them then took advantage of them.
Rape is rape.

Oh, the poor weak women couldn't stand up for themselves.

They had to succumb to flirtation and sex.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Again, did any one of these women call for security when they felt Bill Clinton was accosting them?

Of course it makes a difference. Those women were not too helpless to pick up a phone and call someone.

I know, I've been there. I've been accosted by bosses.

Yes, reports were filed. He always had people covering for him, as Hillary does also.

'There was no doubt in my mind that this young woman had suffered severe emotional trauma,'' he said. ''But we were under tremendous pressure to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape. Ifiled a report with my superiors and that was the last I heard of it.''

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It's really funny how many in this discussion would be shrieking about Feminazis and Social Justice Warriors on any other topic ... perhaps even casting aspersions on women's character ...

... but if it serves a false narrative against Hillary Clinton ... HOO BOY! Are the tables turned! Go feminism!

There's a word for that: hypocrisy.

That's BS.

These poor, weak minded, pathetic. no self control women had to go along with their bosses flirtations - - - even to the point of having sex with him.

Yep, give the woman a pass. Can't possibly be half her fault.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Rape is rape.

Wow, that's the exact mindset that Hillary has. I can see why you're an avid supporter. Blame the victims.

link   
I think getting personal and nasty is a mistake for a guy whose grandfather was threatened with deportation for tax evasion related to owning hotels that employed prostitutes and whose father was a notorious slum lord with ties the KKK.

attacking Bill gives hillary's supporters an opening to attack drumpf where it hurts

a more intelligent phase 3 for drumpf is to take the high road and appear presidential while still keeping his rebel edge via policy ideas

link   

NO.

He drugged them, then assaulted them.

Drugging someone without consent is considered criminal assault. Rape is typically a Class 1 or A felony with a much more severe penalty.

link   

Your personal anecdotes are irrelevant. Not everyone handles assault or unwanted sexual advances similarly.

edit on 9-5-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
HEY DONALD!!! ARE YOU LISTENING???

Here is what you should do (soon to be President) Mr. Trump. Take $50,000 or so and hire Ms. Lewinsky for the year. Have her appear behind you, 5 feet to the right during every single appearance you make. Don't acknowledge her...pretend she isn't there...don't say or do anything to call attention to her.

The press will catch on eventually and when questioned just say "I don't know what you're talking about.". Let them figure it out...let the Clintons crap their pants and get all up-in-arms. Psychological warfare will have Hillary up every night cursing you, then Bill then the public until she explodes...hopefully on live TV.

Mr. Trump...you have my permission to use this idea without compensation or credit to me. But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do this. And it will be HUGE for your ratings, social media and recognition. Putin will probably even call you to congratulate you!!!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Rape is rape.

Wow, that's the exact mindset that Hillary has. I can see why you're an avid supporter. Blame the victims.

Well, we are the same age.

Sorry, I'm not giving these women a pass that went along with the flirtation, had sex with Clinton, then claim force.

Women need to take responsibility for their own actions.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This isn't just a few instances with Bill. This was (or is) a way of life.

Bill Clinton's long history of sexual violence against women dates back some 30 years

albertpeia.com...
edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

OK

I get you are setting up the old "blame the victim" meme.

So what happens when this PAC exposes some of Hillary's involvements like possible coercion and it leads to charges against Hillary?

Hillary is the target.

And Hillary might be cornered without an escape route !!!

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: xuenchen

Who are their lawyers and what information do you have in regards to their intelligence, compared to that of the Clintons?

I can't reveal my private sources.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I disagree. The Christian thing to do is stick by your spouse if they will confess their sins and their crime, repent and take their punishment. Not hide facts, go on a name-bashing quest and continue the same actions as before. THAT would be Christian.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join