It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Women Victims To Hit Campaign Trail

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Well, thanks for clearing that up, but you well know that The Clinton's
will care about this, other wise why would you say they are going
to "sue" people.

A few months ago these types of headlines hit the news
Bill and Hill had a very bad week. This is a different culture
than the one they slimed out of in the 90's in which they
shamed people into silence.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I wonder what feminist groups will say about this?

They will protest the hypocrisy of blaming the wife for her husband's actions, and applaud Hillary for sticking by her philandering husband, like many other politician wives have done in the past.

Perhaps too, they'll be pointing out the charge that Donald raped his wife.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

X- Remember, when Ms. Clinton was Head of State (pun kinda mixed in..) $6B USD went 'missing'. I have typed this I don't know how many times here at ATS™ so I thought I'd add the links:

rickwells.us...

www.judicialwatch.org...

www.washingtontimes.com...

truthstreammedia.com...

Hopefully someone, some where will read them. Yet, We still worry about e-mails and that is called a "mis-direction"..

Anyways, not only did the $6B USD g 'missing' another $2B USD was donated to The Clinton Fraudation™ from the Saud Royals. My point is Everyone has a price to keep their yaps shut; some fall for the $$$ and $8B buys a lot of quiet, or the Ones who don't fall prey to the $$ then their family gets kidnapped or they get whacked..

Look at how many people that have crossed the Clinton Cabal and weird crap happens. The teetotaler that gets drunk and drives off a cliff or the suicide shooter w/bad aim that shoots their self 3 or 4 times...

While everyone worried about deleted fart jokes, the Empress got a whole new wardrobe..

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
About time for Bill to announce he's terminally ill or something. Time to trump sexually-predatory behavior with sympathy.

This is going to be such an entertaining general election. At least to my twisted humor.

In the 'unable to turn away from a train accident' sort of way.

I can see exactly what you said coming to fruition.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

but you well know that The Clinton's will care about this, other wise why would you say they are going to "sue" people.

Of course they would care about this. The real question is whether the reward is worth the risk for the super PAC.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I wonder if Hillary will keep her word? Just in case others forgot I'll quote her:

"Don't let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed and we're with you."

Source

I bet she flip-flops again.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Exactly. A charge that she is unable to talk about, except to deny her claim, by court order.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Bluntone22

I wonder what feminist groups will say about this?

They will protest the hypocrisy of blaming the wife for her husband's actions, and applaud Hillary for sticking by her philandering husband, like many other politician wives have done in the past.

Good point.

Woman who stays, supports, philandering husband always seems to get put on a pedestal.

"The Woman Behind the Man"

Power/political marriages have been around since the beginning of civilization. Those in a marriage should have the right to define it. It's no one else's business.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Speaking of Feminists, will anyone question Hillary on
her defense of a known rapist?

Oh, not Bill though he would fit that description,
I'm referring to her laughing about getting a child
rapist off the hook.

Hillary Clinton's successful 1975 legal defense of an accused rapist has surfaced again with the victim, angered over a tape of Clinton chuckling over her courtroom tactics in the case, lashing out at the potential Democratic presidential candidate.

"Hillary Clinton took me through hell," the victim told the Daily Beast in an emotional interview published today. The woman said that if she saw Clinton today she would say, "I realize the truth now, the heart of what you've done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I heard you on tape laughing."

abcnews.go.com...

ETA: Video link to her laughing
www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Speaking of Feminists, will anyone question Hillary on
her defense of a known rapist?

She was a public defender.

She had a job to do and she did it.

End of story.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Funny thing about jurisprudence in the US ... people are due a fair trial.

Lawyers defend who they're assigned to defend. They would be disbarred if they didn't.

All this furor over an elderly lady in a pantsuit.

Goodness.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Sure, it proves she would do anything for money, fame and power.

Others with a conscience would decline.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Sure, it proves she would do anything for money, fame and power.

It proves she did her job.

Public defenders do not decline.

If you work as a public defender, your undertaking is to do whatever cases you are assigned.

If you are in private practice and you are appointed to the overnight case by the court, then you can't refuse to run it without a good point, and "he's guilty" or "he did something really bad" are not sufficient reasons. www.lawyerfreefaq.com...

edit on 9-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Really? Are all public defenders without conscience, in your mind?

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I doubt this will come to fruition.

By definition, this super PAC would be engaging in defamation of character. They would have to be able to prove their claims or face a fury of lawsuits.

How would this be 'defamation of character'? These women are on the record that Bill abused them. In fact he settled out of court with Paula Jones. He's never denied they ever happened.

Clinton’s accusers include:

Paula Jones: A former Arkansas state employee, Jones sued Bill Clinton in 1994 for sexual harassment. Jones claims that in 1991 then Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton propositioned and exposed himself to her in a Little Rock hotel. Clinton eventually settled with Jones out of court for $850,000, but never admitted to any wrongdoing.
Juanita Broaddrick: Broaddrick, a former nursing home administrator, alleges that Bill Clinton, who was running for Arkansas governor at the time, raped her in an Arkansas hotel room in the spring of 1978.
Kathleen Willey: Willey was a White House volunteer aide who, in March of 1998, alleged on the TV news program 60 Minutes that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her during his first term as President.
Eileen Wellstone: Wellstone, an English woman, alleges that Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near Oxford University where Clinton was a student in 1969.
Carolyn Moffet: Moffet was a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. Moffet alleges that she fled the hotel room after Clinton demanded she perform sex acts on him.
Elizabeth Ward Gracen: A Miss Arkansas who would go on to win the Miss America contest in 1982, Gracen alleges that she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won the Miss Arkansas competition.
Becky Brown: Becky Brown was Chelsea Clinton’s nanny. L.D. Brown, an Arkansas State Trooper and Becky’s husband, claims that Clinton attempted to seduce her in while the two were in governor’s mansion
Helen Dowdy: Dowdy, the wife of one of Hillary’s cousins, alleges that in 1986 Bill Clinton groped her on the dance floor of a wedding.
Cristy Zercher: Zercher was a flight attendant aboard Clinton’s campaign jet from 1991-1992. Zercher told the Star magazine that Clinton groped her for over 40 minutes

www.hannity.com...
edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Sure they do. All of the time.

But even if she felt compelled to do her job, her breezy
laughing attitude betrays her for what she is.

originally posted by: windword

Really? Are all public defenders without conscience, in your mind?

Of course not.
However, Hillary laughed about defending a child rapist.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I don't think his fooling around is the issue. He was a man in a very powerful position taking advantage of a woman whose career was in his hands. Lots of high ranking military officers have been nailed with that violation of ethics. Willing participation or not. That is one of the key issues feminists fight to eliminate.
I never liked hillary very much but I lost pretty much all respect for her when she stood by her man.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

What Is Defamation of Character?

Defamation of character is the legal term for harming someone's reputation by making false statements. To prove defamation, a plaintiff must show:
The statement reflected negatively on the plaintiff’s reputation
The statement clearly referenced the plaintiff
The statement was communicated to a third-party who understood it
The statement actually damaged the plaintiff’s reputation
That the statement was false

Defamation is often divided into slander and libel:
Slander is non-broadcasted, verbal defamation
Libel is defamation in writing or some other permanent form, such as a radio or television broadcast f

www.legalmatch.com...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Sure they do. All of the time.

Hillary was a young, female attorney, public defender, in the south 1975. It would have been career suicide to not do her job.

I suppose if a man had taken the case, that would have been OK?

Can you prove Public Defenders decline cases on moral grounds?

Link?

edit on 9-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary is for herself and no one else. I'm sure anyone can unearth victims of the Clinton's.

The victim in the 1975 sexual abuse case that became Clinton’s first criminal defense case as a 27-year-old lawyer has only spoken to the media once since her attack, a contested, short interaction with a reporter in 2008, during Clinton’s last presidential campaign run. Now 52, she wants to speak out after hearing Clinton talk about her case on newly discovered audio recordings from the 1980s, unearthed by the Washington Free Beacon and made public this week… In a long, emotional interview with The Daily Beast, she accused Clinton of intentionally lying about her in court documents, going to extraordinary lengths to discredit evidence of the rape, and later callously acknowledging and laughing about her attackers’ guilt on the recordings. “Hillary Clinton took me through Hell,” the victim said.

One of many sources

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join