It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travellers illegally parked and Living in our Local Swimming Pool Car Park

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Whats wrong with yourself placing trash bins in the park and/or picking up the trash that is left? You may set an example...

Hi, welcome, I'm from Earth. Which planet are you from?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Hi Caver78 thanks for your reply.

A couple of the caravans have left so I am hoping the rest will move on.

Don 't worry about the "rough stuff', in the past it would have happened, but today our government has been set on making the public so weak and PC minded, were we to have to defend ourselves, especially on our own shore, I suspect the Elite would have to run for it as most of our younger people would be checking the PC rule books they have been brought up to expect cover everyone through their schools and university/colleges. or the media propaganda on this.

I suspect my generation was the last that could protest fairly because the tactics and promise that if you get charged and today our police would charge a chair if they thought they could, you know your job would be threatened and your mortgage and family's welfare. Back then if you got charged you paid a fine or a short sentence for protesting and that was it. We didn;t do Cameron's name and shame and destroy a person by making them unemployable etc. My sons are not soft by any means, but with their careers used as blackmail to toe to official line, we are coming to crunch time with the Human Rights Act and the PC models we are using today which serve only criminals and often criminalise ordinary people who have decided got protest and stand up for themselves.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just an update, the Travellers left last night. It appears we have got off lightly with only a modicum of rubbish left such as the heavy gas cylinders - they can carry them out of their vans etc but can't manage to put them into the skip provided by the Council. Never mind.

The car park is nearly full again so the council can breath again as their revenue was cut right down during its occupation.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmurfRider
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Ohhh a dumpster. I did not put that together when I, admittedly, very quickly read the response earlier lol. Now I think I can guess what a Lorry is! haha

I'm going to have to tell my friend Lorrie her name means garbage truck in British.

I always thought a lorry was a taxi.......maybe you are right! Some of the terms are fun, for certain! Had a lady (Welsh) teaching a conversational German class some years back, who shared that sort of thing from time to time. Candy fluff was one we foun amusing (cotton candy), a "bonnet" for a car hood, torch for flashlight, and what they called a "bum bag" - that one, she turned beet red over, when seeing what we call it!! Apparently, that ______ pack term means something WAY different in England!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

You hit it on the head when you said people pay for their 'hook-up' Travellers don't pay for anything - even using hospitals for their health complaints etc.

Sounds like illegals here; free schooling, free medical care, welfare, and no official papers, so most don't even pay taxes. I don't mind helping the truly poor, but a lot of folks just take advantage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join